Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

But Germany in 2012 does form a very valid basis for comparison with the US - as do Canada, France and the UK.
Nope. Politically, culturally, historically, gepgraphically, demographically and economically, the US is very different. No comparison is possible.

Of course it is, that is simply nonsense and nonsensical.

Likewise France, the UK, Canada, Australia...all very valid comparisons with the US.

And the number of mostly male African-Caribbean teenagers being slain by knives in this vibrant city is growing at an alarming rate. The vast majority are victims of the youth gang wars that have escalated in the last couple of years.
Recent trends show a majority of Young African-Caribbean men dying from knife violence in London.

Sniper -

Please stop bluffing and playing games.

You made the claim - back it up.

Sniper -

It is common knowledge that black men commit half the murders in America.

Didn't they tell you that in lilly-white Finland?

~0.003% of the guns in the US wre used to commit murder.
Wow. The sky is falling.
Well 12,000 Americans died of gun shot sounds last year, and so for them - the sky did fall in, yes.
Your number is wrong.
And, even if correct, it still represents the misuse of ~0.003% of guns.
Your argument, based on nothing but an appeal to emtion, fails.

Sniper -

Get back to us when you find the way to uninvent the firearm.

American gun owners make up less than one percent of the worlds population, But those American gun owners Own 1/3 rd of the Worlds guns....

The homicide rate does not compute....... By your logic we should have ten times the amount of murders...

Hide in your closet. The Americans will be along shortly........

But Germany in 2012 does form a very valid basis for comparison with the US - as do Canada, France and the UK.
Nope. Politically, culturally, historically, gepgraphically, demographically and economically, the US is very different. No comparison is possible.
^^^
This statement is either a lie, or born of abject ignorance.

And what has that got to do with "less than 5% of the population"?

You said less than 5%, not me.

Need a strawman so badly that you have to quote yourself as someone else?

LOL

Liar.

This is your quote;

Those nations a minority demographic of 5% of the population committing over half of the murders, too?

^^^

No, it's a fact.

I have spent time in all of the countries I mention (France, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada) and know for a fact that they are all often used in international statistical comparisons with the US because of the many similarities.

Oh wait. I get it now.

Your English comprehension skills suck.

In here, we speak American.

LOL

Sniper -

You lied.

That's it.

How could you think that less than 5% of the US population was black??!!

Last edited:
Sniper -

Actually, its about a third - 5770 out of 15094 (2010)
6470 of those 15094 victims were black. (2010)

I wonder if France, Canada, Germany, etc - supposedly comparable to the US - have such a disproportionate representation of minorities in their murder numbers.

Last edited:
^^^

No, it's a fact.

I have spent time in all of the countries I mention (France, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada) and know for a fact that they are all often used in international statistical comparisons with the US because of the many similarities.
I'm sorry - past this point, I simply cannot take you seriously.
:eusa_hand:

Sniper -

You lied.

That's it.

You think 'minority demographic of 5% of the population' means less than 5% of the population to us, don'y you, Ingar?

th_ROTFL.gif

I wonder if France, Canada, Germany, etc - suppodelt comparable to the US - have such a disproportionate representation of monorities in their murder numbers.

It's interesting to consider that many European cities (Rotterdam, Vienna, Birmingham) have rates of immigration and of minority races as high as any city in the US.

If I remember rightly, more than 50% of the population of Rotterdam have parents born outside Holland.

I haven't seen a lot of crime stats broken down by ethnicity here in the EU, but I'll look for some tomorrow.

Forum List

Back