Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Sniper -

I'll start responding to your comments again when you post something an adult might post.

I have to say, of all the posters of the foum, you seem to be the weakest.

Last edited:
I have never said that guns are the cause of crime.

They aren't.

At least, they aren't the predominant cause of crime.

They are more of an enabling factor, and a method by which a potential killer can kill more people, faster.

I had this same argument with a poster named Catzshit. She was and is far too stupid to grasp even elementary concepts, of any kind.

The "Feudal Contract" is essentially that the peasantry works and the nobility provides security. This is predicated upon the concept that a warrior must dedicate their lives to their craft to be effective. Swords, Knives, Halberds, Maces, etc. are weapons that require a great deal of skill, and training, to master. This meant that a martial artist, or warrior, was able to impose on any. In Germany, should a peasant tire of being a beast of burden, he could do nothing, the nobility could kill him without resistance.

Europe has a long history of this system. We Americans marvel at Europeans, we can't grasp why so many put up with shitty conditions. Most of Europe remains a vast underclass ruled by a wealthy elite. In some places like Greece, the underclass may not work, but they still live far below the standards Americans take for granted. There is a cultural acceptance of being ruled. But Europe remains a land where one's "Station in life" is largely determined by birth. That the elite would deny weapons to the peasants in Europe is of little surprise, Europeans have spent the majority of their history vulnerable to the predation of the ruling castes.

The fire arm is the great equalizer. It takes about a half an hour to become competent with a shotgun. Remember the first "Raiders of the Lost Arc," an expert swordsman has no chance against a common man with a gun.

We in America are an armed populace, we will not be ruled by our elite. Women are not inferior and will not be preyed upon both those with greater physical strength, because a gun makes them the equal of any man.

So we are not Germany, we don't have a German nor European culture of servitude. We will not be disarmed.

The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead. It really is as simple as that.

You've been bloviating on this topic for 16 pages now yet you still haven't made a coherent argument. While you're clearly getting your butt handed to you, I thought you might want to know why. It's because you've started with a false premise, the statement above, which you made on page 1.

Your premise is false because we have dramatically more firearms in the country year after year, yet the murder rate by firearms continues to fall, year after year.

It really is as simple as that.

Sniper -

Please stop bluffing and playing games.

You made the claim - back it up.

It is common knowledge that black men commit half the murders in America.
Actually, its about a third - 5770 out of 15094 (2010)
6470 of those 15094 victims were black. (2010)

I wonder if France, Canada, Germany, etc - supposedly comparable to the US - have such a disproportionate representation of minorities in their murder numbers.

That is the neatly watered-down Wiki entry, for sure.

There is a great deal of dispute on the actual numbers, given the politics involved.

Here is one common stat:

'The FBI reports that there were 806,316 homicides in the US between 1965 and 2004, of which 588,611 were committed by blacks, of which 179,808 were Whites murdered by blacks. Of the 806,316 homicides, 322,526 were not cleared, only 483,790 were cleared, and of those 179,808 Whites murdered by blacks, 43,541 were cleared and 136,267 were not cleared. In just four decades, American blacks killed almost as many Whites as were killed in WWII, four times as many Whites as were killed in Vietnam, and 60 times as many Whites as died in 911 or Iraq'

Attempt to start controversy v2.0

Your premise is false because we have dramatically more firearms in the country year after year, yet the murder rate by firearms continues to fall, year after year.
t.

That would only be true if guns cause crime.

I have specifically said that they do not. At least, not as a predominant cause.

Did you have something else?

Sniper -

So we have gone from less than 5% of the population committing half of all murders, to 15% of the population committing one third of the murders.

By what % does that make you wrong?

I do think honest posters admit when they get something wrong. Especially something as wildly, hilariously wrong as you did here.

Why not admit it?

Sniper -

So we have gone from less than 5% of the population committing half of all murders, to 15% of the population committing one third of the murders.

I do think honest posters admit when they get something wrong. Especially something as wildly, hilariously wrong as you did here.

Why not admit it?
How many of those homicides were committed in cities or states with strict gun control laws?

t.

I have specifically said that they do not. At least, not as a predominant cause.

What?

YOU made the statement that implied more guns equals more death, not me.

Allow me to remind you:
The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead.

If you're not going to back up your own words, fine, but don't play games and suggest I'm the one equating the number of firearms with innocent deaths. That's what YOU did pal.

My goodness, how disingenuous can you be?

Sniper -

Why not admit it?

You are the only one who used the word 'less', troll.

You rather suck at this. And my statistics stand.

LOL

t.

What?

YOU made the statement that implied more guns equals more death, not me.

Allow me to remind you:
The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead.

If you're not going to back up your own words, fine, but don't play games and suggest I'm the one equating the number of firearms with innocent deaths. That's what YOU did pal.

My goodness, how disingenuous can you be?

He is a self-admitted weasel and fraud.

lets continue to punish him.

The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead. It really is as simple as that.

You've been bloviating on this topic for 16 pages now yet you still haven't made a coherent argument. While you're clearly getting your butt handed to you, I thought you might want to know why. It's because you've started with a false premise, the statement above, which you made on page 1.

It really is as simple as that.
I asked him to explain how, if he is right, the number of guns keeps going up while the numbers of murders does not.
No response.
No surprise.

Last edited:
Sniper -

Why is that you can't admit that you thought only 5% of Americans were black?

Would it really be THAT humiliating for you?

Do you think this bluffing andf lying makes you look cool?

Really?

It is common knowledge that black men commit half the murders in America.
Actually, its about a third - 5770 out of 15094 (2010)
6470 of those 15094 victims were black. (2010)

I wonder if France, Canada, Germany, etc - supposedly comparable to the US - have such a disproportionate representation of minorities in their murder numbers.
That is the neatly watered-down Wiki entry, for sure.
Uniform Crime Report, 2010.
FBI — Expanded Homicide Data

Eflat -

The prevalence of guns is linked to the prevalence of deaths by gun shot wound.

This does not mean guns are the cause of crime.

I've ask you this several times

How many of those homicides were committed in cities or states with strict gun control laws?

I asked him to explain how, if he is right, the number of guns keeps going up while the mnumbers of murders does not.
No response.
No surprise.

Why? Is it a difficult question?

I think I've answered it about three times now!

Again - prevalence of guns is linked to increased deaths of gun-related causes.

If you have a question, ask away and I'll answer as best I can.

t that whopping number of of gun related homicides is incredibly low

Well, only if you consider 100 times more than similar countries to be incredibly low.

Personally, I think if you found out that 100 times more people die in car accidents in the US than they do in Canada - you'd probably be recommending that the US authorities find out why that is.

btw. Around 12,000 Americans died of gun-related wounds last year. I consider that number to be extremely significant.

Imagine this most of those homicides happen in cities that had strict gun control.

That precious fact seems to escape the gun control freaks.

Eflat -

The prevalence of guns is linked to the prevalence of deaths by gun shot wound.

I've ask you this several times

I don't have those stats in my head, dude. There are studies done on this, but I don't have them here.

With not being in the US myself myself, the international stats have always been of more interest to me than the domestic ones.

Why not go and look yourself?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back