Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Paranoia strikes deep.

Dude, read some fucking 20th century history sometime, OK? Then run your pie hole.

I am an American Indian, and I do not arm myself because of history.

So you want to be a martyr?

How does history MAKE you remain disarmed and defenceless?

MOST Amerindians kept their weapons when they assimilated into civilized American society through religious conversion, intermarriage or simply living near towns close enough to participate on the economy.

The Cherokee I knew in Oklahoma all owned guns and did so proudly.

So, again, what history is compelling you to stay unarmed?

Dude, read some fucking 20th century history sometime, OK? Then run your pie hole.

MOST Amerindians kept their weapons when they assimilated into civilized American society through religious conversion, intermarriage or simply living near towns close enough to participate on the economy.

I live in the present

I live in the present

You want to remain unarmed because you want to live in the present?

How doyou have any choice about living in the present?

Or do you mean you will not consider any historical patterns of government behavior? Why? What does that accomplish? Do you want to be killed by the first asshole with a gun that gets a wild hair up his ass? No, you seem to think it is bad that people get hurt, so you must want this to only happen to you, right?

So, in effect, you want to be a martyr because you live in the present?

You know there are more efficient ways to get yourself killed than simply waiting for a random murderer to come into your life.

I live in the present

Or do you mean you will not consider any historical patterns of government behavior? Why? What does that accomplish? Do you want to be killed by the first asshole with a gun that gets a wild hair up his ass? No, you seem to think it is bad that people get hurt, so you must want this to only happen to you, right?

You know there are more efficient ways to get yourself killed than simply waiting for a random murderer to come into your life.

I have never needed a weapon to defend myself or my family. It has nothing to do with your martyr bullshit.

I live in the present

I have never needed a weapon to defend myself or my family. It has nothing to do with your martyr bullshit.

I would never ask that you acquire a firearm to defend yourself.

Therefore, I demand that you recognize the fact that the Contumacious family is not clinically depressed , are not suicidal and therefore ready to defend their lives using
mast01.png
products.

I would never ask that you acquire a firearm to defend yourself.

Therefore, I demand that you recognize the fact that the Contumacious family is not clinically depressed , are not suicidal and therefore ready to defend their lives using
mast01.png
products.

You live in a place where you are able to do so and you are comfortable with that. I live in a place where people are not able to do so and I am comfortable with that.

Half the country could be murdered by guns tomorrow, and they would still refuse to do anything. Because a shiny new metal gun is way more valuable to them to protecting lives. Didn't you know that? Conservative Americans don't care about human life, but they sure love the weapons that take it!

You do realize that the claim of Saigon was proven false, don't you?

Yet you continue to use the claim.

American homicide rate "10 times other civilized countries?" Well, not even close to true; but demagoguery has no room for facts.

You have never had to or you just use harsh language and make ugly faces till they run away?

No, people do not fuck with me.

What, you got magic underwear like Romney does?

Or is there an implicit claim to never having to defend yourself BECAUSE of being really good at harsh language and making ugly faces?

Last edited:
Anyone remember this incident?
Colorado Church Gunman Had Grudge Against Christian Group, Cops Say | Fox News

The gunman opened fire at 12:30 a.m. at the Youth With a Mission center. Witnesses said the man asked to spend the night there and opened fire with a handgun when he was turned down. They described him as a young man, perhaps 20, in a dark jacket and cap.

Later, at New Life Church, a gunman wearing a trench coat and carrying a high-powered rifle opened fire in the parking lot and later walked into the church as a service was letting out.

Jeanne Assam, a church member who volunteers as a security guard, shot Murray, who was found with a rifle and two handguns, police said.

Assam said she believes God gave her the strength to confront Murray, keeping her calm and focused.

"It seemed like it was me, the gunman and God," she said at a news conference.

The pastor credited her with preventing more bloodshed.

"There could have been a great loss of life yesterday, and she probably saved over 100 lives."

Boyd said the gunman had a lot of ammunition and estimated that 40 rounds had been fired inside the church, leaving what looked like a "war scene."

Point this incident out when gun grabbers and their fellow travelers claim that no concealed carry citizen can stop a crime from getting worse. Happens all the time.

Or is there an implicit claim to never having to defend yourself BECAUSE of being really good at harsh language and making ugly faces?

No, if someone sticks a gun in his face, he'll call 911, once off of hold, he'll tell the operator that someone is about to kill him, when the police arrive an hour and a half later, he'll have nothing to worry about.

Besides, he'll tell them that he's an American Indian, like Ward Churchill and Elizabeth Warren.

Okay, he may not actually have any Indian blood, but his uncle watched a rerun of Bonanza with Don Johnson portraying an Indian, so that makes No Nukes a "native American," right?

The homicide rate in the US is currently around 10 times the rate on most civilised countries....I wonder how high it would have to get before Americans would start to worry.

There have been something like three major mass murders in the US in the past fortnight - I suspect there will be more to come.

Half the country could be murdered by guns tomorrow, and they would still refuse to do anything. Because a shiny new metal gun is way more valuable to them to protecting lives. Didn't you know that? Conservative Americans don't care about human life, but they sure love the weapons that take it!
Good to see you arent ashamed to openly share your partisan bigotry and abject ignorance.

No, if someone sticks a gun in his face, he'll call 911, once off of hold, he'll tell the operator that someone is about to kill him, when the police arrive an hour and a half later, he'll have nothing to worry about.

Besides, he'll tell them that he's an American Indian, like Ward Churchill and Elizabeth Warren.

Okay, he may not actually have any Indian blood, but his uncle watched a rerun of Bonanza with Don Johnson portraying an Indian, so that makes No Nukes a "native American," right?

No actually I think he went to some off road Indian reenactment and did some bullshit ceremony and bam instant Indian

You have never had to or you just use harsh language and make ugly faces till they run away?

No, people do not fuck with me.

Pretty pathetic, but what I can expect from a guy who needs guns and calls himself Jim Bowie.

It must be horrible for you to live in a country where you are so scared.

Forum List

Back