Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Yeah... I'm still waiting for the link from yesterday to all the crimes committed by alcoholics with AK-47's. Glad I didn't hold my breath.

You want a link about a joke that I made, how fucking stupid are you?

A joke you made? Your Post #421: Your typical bullshit, and I do not need a link, it is all over these pages in black and white. The sad part is that many of you do not even understand when you are being made to look foolish.
Your Post #429: I can support all of my opinions.
And now... Your comment was a joke? I'd argue that you sir, and the manner in which you conduct yourself with regards to honesty, and integrity is the real joke.

You appear to be getting some of the jokes. You must have had someone explaining them to you.

A joke you made? Your Post #421: Your typical bullshit, and I do not need a link, it is all over these pages in black and white. The sad part is that many of you do not even understand when you are being made to look foolish.
And now... Your comment was a joke? I'd argue that you sir, and the manner in which you conduct yourself with regards to honesty, and integrity is the real joke.

You appear to be getting some of the jokes. You must have had someone explaining them to you.

the only joke on this thread is you, sonny. You spew shit and can't/won't back it up.

Keep telling yourself that... Your own statements exposed you for the lying fraud that you are.

The homicide rate in the US is currently around 10 times the rate on most civilised countries....I wonder how high it would have to get before Americans would start to worry.

There have been something like three major mass murders in the US in the past fortnight - I suspect there will be more to come.

Do you think there will be less murders if Law abiding citizens are not allowed to buy AK-47's? :lol:
When the 'assault weapon' ban expired, gun-related murders continued to decline.

Real Americans own AMERICAN weapons.

When you own both, you never worry about ammunition problems.
I have several friends into exotic calibers, hoping to get that extra 10yds of effective range when hunting, or whatever.

When they ask me what I thnk about some hod-rod .22 or a ultra-fast .308/.338 magnim, I tell them the same thing: your best bet is to stick to GI rounds. They are effective at whatever purpose you might have and availability is never an issue.

That said, my long-range gun is chambered for 6.5-06. :D

What do you think the requirement for owning an AK47 should be? A loyalty oath to Obama?

No one should own them, not even you boys trying to compensate.

Do you have a rational reason why you think no one should own them, or is it just because AK-47's are black and they frighten you?

His current talking points provided by the left say he should say that. Don't ask to many questions to fast, those talking points don't cover facts or reasons.

Real Americans own AMERICAN weapons.

I have several friends into exotic calibers, hoping to get that extra 10yds of effective range when hunting, or whatever.

When they ask me what I thnk about some hod-rod .22 or a ultra-fast .308/.338 magnim, I tell them the same thing: your best bet is to stick to GI rounds. They are effective at whatever purpose you might have and availability is never an issue.

What is 6.5-06? Is that a 30-06 necked down to a 6.5 Swede bullet?
My long range gun is a 30-06. Easy to find brass, ammo, whatever. Can handload from 110 varmint to 220 elephant.
Might pick up an AKMS underfolder here. .

Any .264" bullet. I shoot 140gr Berger VLDs @ 3050fps.
Its a HOT load and I have to pull back .5-.75gr when it is hot out, but it does the job.

My long range gun is a 30-06. Easy to find brass, ammo, whatever.
The 2nd biggerst factor in choosing 6.5-06 is that I can use -06 brass when I need to.
I find that Winchester .25-06 brass is easier to neck up than any .30-06 brass is to neck down. .270/.280 brass is too long and needs to be trimmed to fit my chamber.

Its a HOT load and I have to pull back .5-.75gr when it is hot out, but it does the job.
A 25-06 will throw a 120 gr at about 3k from the muzzle. And you can buy it off the shelf.
That's what I never understood about cartridges like that. You'll get pretty much the same performance from something that's already standard.

Do you have a rational reason why you think no one should own them, or is it just because AK-47's are black and they frighten you?

There is no rational reason why anyone should own such a lethal weapon.

In America we don't need a rational reason to own anything. People own SUVs and big screen TVs. They own cappucino makers and who knows what else. No one needs 3/4 of that crap.

Never mind that you dodged his question entirely...

The fact that 'assault weapons' are the very best example of the kind of firearm protected by the 2nd completely negates your position.

Last edited:
A 25-06 will throw a 120 gr at about 3k from the muzzle. And you can buy it off the shelf.
That's what I never understood about cartridges like that. You'll get pretty much the same performance from something that's already standard.
I use mine for LONG range shooting -- 1000yds. .25-06 just won't do.

The 6.5mm family of bullets cannot be beat in terms of long range ballistics, save for the really heavy .308 and .338 pills. Probem with those bullets is that you have to drive them very fast to get full use of that extra BC, which, in terms of rifle, cartridge and powder type/amount used, is difficult.

We have already provided you the reason. The second protects a State right to form militias and an individual right to own possess and bear firearms. Such firearms must be suitable to military use. So the Supreme Court has clarified.

Forum List

Back