Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Really?
How many murders have been comitted by alcoholics w/ AK47s?

That's OK -- I don't expect a serious response.

Yeah... I'm still waiting for the link from yesterday to all the crimes committed by alcoholics with AK-47's. Glad I didn't hold my breath.

You want a link about a joke that I made, how fucking stupid are you?

OH so now you're comment was meant as a joke?

Equating the two is pretty stupid.

Oh, I don't know? Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile? I don't really see a need for you to respond, as I already know the answer.

An alcoholic with an AK47.

Since you claim the response above was a joke, how about a legitimate answer the question:

Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile?

Oh, I don't know? Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile? I don't really see a need for you to respond, as I already know the answer.

Since you claim the response above was a joke, how about a legitimate answer the question:

Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile?

Not an intelligent question since most alcoholics probably own cars where hopefully few own AK-47s. Do you have nothing better to do than to post things without even thinking?

Not an intelligent question...
Coward.

You have no intelligent reply, so you call me a name. No wonder you feel that you need guns to protect you. Childish.

Not an intelligent question since most alcoholics probably own cars where hopefully few own AK-47s. Do you have nothing better to do than to post things without even thinking?

Plenty of alcoholics own AK47s. It's a very popular rifle.
You're too stupid to give an intelligent answer so you slough it off. There's an easy answer, btw.

My VEPR AK-47 just arrived at my gun dealers and they will put the scopes on and bore sight it for me.

Should have it by end of the week and the 1000 rounds of ammo arrived this morning.

Looking forward to sighting it in.

My VEPR AK-47 just arrived at my gun dealers and they will put the scopes on and bore sight it for me.

Should have it by end of the week and the 1000 rounds of ammo arrived this morning.

Looking forward to sighting it in.

Let me know how it shoots. I have the 308 in the shop (16") and need feedback.

Forum List

Back