Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Why? Because I repeat back what you've written and it defeats your own argument?

No, it is because of your seriously stupid responses.

Garbage in, garbage out. I can't help it if you admit you are wrong. You posted that culture is more important than laws. I agree. That's my whole point. That's why passing strict gun laws here will not help crime one bit.

Point of fact:

Chicago 9:30 a.m. CDT, August 24, 2012

Nineteen people were shot across the South and West sides from Thursday evening through early Friday morning -- 13 of them wounded over a 30-minute period, authorities say.

19 people shot in overnight shootings across Chicago - chicagotribune.com

Chicago gun laws

It is unlawful to possess any firearm or ammunition without a valid FOID. (Firearms Owner’s Identification Card)

It is unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to possess a handgun, or concealable firearm.

It is unlawful for any person to possess any firearm with intent to use it unlawfully against another.

It is unlawful to possess any rifle having one or more barrels less than 16" in length or a shotgun having one or more barrels less than 18" in length or any weapon made from a rifle or shotgun, if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches.

It is unlawful to possess any firearm in any place licensed to sell intoxicating beverages, or at any public gathering (except a gun show) at which an admission is charged. An exception is provided for the owner, manager or an authorized employee of the establishments.

There are three tiems as many deaths related to negligent driving than fire arms. There are also many more vehicles than guns. Ban cars?

Equating the two is pretty stupid.

Oh, I don't know? Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile? I don't really see a need for you to respond, as I already know the answer.

There are three tiems as many deaths related to negligent driving than fire arms. There are also many more vehicles than guns. Ban cars?

Oh, I don't know? Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile? I don't really see a need for you to respond, as I already know the answer.

An alcoholic with an AK47.

o

You constantly show your shortage of brains.

I'm not the one throwing out statements as if they were fact, with no argument, skippy.

They are statements to be thought about, when you post a stupid reply to something that I posted two minutes earlier, there was no thinking involved.

Your entire argument is based on the fact a statistical zero event should be out lawed simply because you disagree with it. When presented with something that causes 3 times the deaths and many more times the injuries you dismiss it. You are the dumb one if you have no argument to support one but not the other.

o

You constantly show your shortage of brains.

I'm not the one throwing out statements as if they were fact, with no argument, skippy.

They are statements to be thought about, when you post a stupid reply to something that I posted two minutes earlier, there was no thinking involved.

There is no "there" there. Your statements are ignorant utterances, nothing more. They show simply knee jerk repeating of known falsehoods and have been disproven many times over.

Really?
How many murders have been comitted by alcoholics w/ AK47s?

That's OK -- I don't expect a serious response.

Really?

Yet.....

Really?

Since you did not get it. He did.

There is no "there" there. Your statements are ignorant utterances, nothing more. They show simply knee jerk repeating of known falsehoods and have been disproven many times over.

Calling a statement ignorant because you do not understand it is rather childish.

Forum List

Back