Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

An alcoholic with an AK47.

Look, you're a demagogue - very little you post is ever true.

So post a link to support your claim - or we'll figure that you're lying - as per usual.

Your typical bullshit, and I do not need a link, it is all over these pages in black and white. The sad part is that many of you do not even understand when you are being made to look foolish.

Oh, I don't know? Statistically, which one is more likely to kill: A Law abiding citizen who owns a really scary looking AK-47, or an Alcoholic who owns an automobile? I don't really see a need for you to respond, as I already know the answer.

Really?
How many murders have been comitted by alcoholics w/ AK47s?

That's OK -- I don't expect a serious response.

Yeah... I'm still waiting for the link from yesterday to all the crimes committed by alcoholics with AK-47's. Glad I didn't hold my breath.

So post a link to support your claim - or we'll figure that you're lying - as per usual.

Your typical bullshit, and I do not need a link, it is all over these pages in black and white. The sad part is that many of you do not even understand when you are being made to look foolish.

I don't need a link. Translation: He doesn't have a link, and just makes stuff up as he goes along.

I don't need a link. Translation: He doesn't have a link, and just makes stuff up as he goes along.

Here is one of those fools already.

AK47 Drink Recipe - Cocktail

Can you give a specific number to support your claim?

A fool is one who makes a Statement that they cannot back up with facts on a Political Message Board. Um... That would be you, fool.

Your typical bullshit, and I do not need a link,

Of course not, you're lying - which is your way.

it is all over these pages in black and white.

What is? The number of drunks who murder with an AK-47?

Uh, not really.

The sad part is that many of you do not even understand when you are being made to look foolish.

Of course, demagogues spewing lies makes us look foolish - BUT only if we fail to condemn you for what you are, Herr Goebbels.

The homicide rate in the US is currently around 10 times the rate on most civilised countries....I wonder how high it would have to get before Americans would start to worry..

Start to worry? Why the heck do you think we are buying so many guns?

There have been something like three major mass murders in the US in the past fortnight - I suspect there will be more to come.

Yes, because the libtards continue to create gun free zones that act as wacko magnets and these slimeballs kill lots of people there because they know people wont be carrying concealed.

This shit isnt rocket science.

Forum List

Back