Americans disgusted by politics

U sure? He posts garbage that a certain bovine member of the forum seems to repeat on the regular. . . pretty sure he sees him that way too.

ferdinand-smile.gif
totoobama.jpg

Couldn't tell you. But I do wonder why you have to constantly lie. Non-stop. Proudly.

Well, okay, I think I know why.
What if he's not lying and just simply mistaken, brah? :D

Often there are other possibilities. :dunno:

What if he's not mistaken, and you are, or you know he's not wrong and you're just lying, hmm?

thinking.gif

No surprise here. Not only are the two tribes moving further and further apart due to their own ego and hubris, they're also moving apart from the rest of us.

I've been saying it for years: It's not about Left vs. Right. It's about the wings vs the rest of the country.

My favorite line: “It was just like, Oh God, what now?” she said.

:laugh:

Yep, time for Proportional Representation, except the two main parties don't want it, so their sheep don't even know what it is...

Yep, time for Proportional Representation, except the two main parties don't want it, so their sheep don't even know what it is...
The system really has become calcified. If what we're seeing now from politics hasn't motivated Americans to vote for change, nothing will.

We appear to be more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging.

What's that? You want creepy?

Mac is Creepy's inbred 2nd cousin with one short leg.

Soon as you back him into a corner and pin him down to where he is running out of BS, it gets "creepy" for him.

Kinda like arguing with Jackofnotrade.

Then he pulls out his last ditch escape trying to turn it around against his detractor making it about HIM (again).

Mac's best defense is exhaustion by those who get weary of his evasions.

Irregardless of the parties, the Reps in The House do want it.

That's what's going on in The House right now, and I bet they have a Speaker before the week is out.

It will be Jim Jordan or Byron Donalds, and things will move quickly after that.

Like taking a good dump after being constipated. Democrat Reps will be happier too, well, maybe not the bought

and paid for Uniparty ones, or the Uniparty shills on the Republican side, either, but they're out of gas.

Democracy! :spinner:

The system really has become calcified. If what we're seeing now from politics hasn't motivated Americans to vote for change, nothing will.

We appear to be more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging.

Voting is pointless here. What needs to happen is a movement, a movement that makes Reps and Dems want to push for change. Like Brexit and UKIP and Farage.

Voting is pointless here. What needs to happen is a movement, a movement that makes Reps and Dems want to push for change. Like Brexit and UKIP and Farage.
You really would think that, with the power of social media now, something like that could happen.

Instead, we just remain stuck in the binary thinking. I don't know why that is.

Hey! Captain Oblivious! That's exactly what's going on with McCarthy being ousted.

It is a bipartisan movement to cut through the bullshit.

Could I have said that better? Well, that'll have to work for now. :dunno:

True-story-awesome-meme.jpg

You really would think that, with the power of social media now, something like that could happen.

Instead, we just remain stuck in the binary thinking. I don't know why that is.

I guess the issue with Brexit is that somebody wanted it to happen, or a lot of people wanted it to happen. So they spent money, took 30 years or more of posting anti-EU stuff in the media.

I guess the issue with Brexit is that somebody wanted it to happen, or a lot of people wanted it to happen. So they spent money, took 30 years or more of posting anti-EU stuff in the media.
The EU are globalist WEF shitbags out to do civilization in.

Their goal is to enslave or kill all of the Hoi Polloi, and they have no conscience whatsoever.

They don't care about any country's culture or anything like that.

Forum List

Back