America's first woman President?

I can see Michelle Malkin running and winning in 2024 and succeeding Donald Trump to be the first broad to serve as US President.

Great speech at CPAC.

Michelle Malkin Delivers Scorching Immigration Speech at CPAC

I prefer Nikki Haley, and in 2020. Why wait?

Regardless of who the Republicans nominate in 2020, the nominee will be in a position of defending the record and outstanding accomplishments of Donald J. Trump. Who better to do that next year than Donald J. Trump himself?

Unless Trump signed on to become UN Secretary General or some other gig that would make him unavailable to run- not very likely at all- I can't see the point of the party nominating anyone else.

I can see Michelle Malkin running and winning in 2024 and succeeding Donald Trump to be the first broad to serve as US President.

Great speech at CPAC.

Wait, I thought you freaks don't like "anchor babies"....

an·chor ba·by
noun
noun: anchor baby; plural noun: anchor babies
  1. used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun
  1. used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency.

Yup...her parents were not citizens when she was born. She's an "anchor baby" to use your vulgar terms. You're opposed to that, right, loser?

Great speech at CPAC.

Ms. Malkin's parents weren't Illegal Aliens,so what are you talking about?

They were not citizens of the United States. Neither her mother or father were US citizens when she was born to Filipino parents on work visas.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun

Yup...her parents were not citizens when she was born. She's an "anchor baby" to use your vulgar terms. You're opposed to that, right, loser?
She's a Patriot. That's what galls you.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun

Haha...you’re way too desperate bud.
You still can’t tell the difference between that filthy ILLEGAL wetback from Mexico and legitimate LEGALLY present productive immigrants can you?

“Michelle Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Philippine citizensRafaela (née Perez) – a homemaker and teacher – and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang, who was then a physician-in-training.[3] Several months prior to Malkin's birth, her parents had immigrated to the United States on an employer-sponsored visa.[4] After her father finished his medical training, the family moved[5] to Absecon, New Jersey. Malkin has a younger brother.[6] She has described her parents as Ronald Reagan Republicans who were "not incredibly politically active".[3]

Forum List

Back