America's Poorest White Town

1646588323710.png

Who said all Mexicans were?

One more of the lies Democrats tried to advance against Trump.

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"​

"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." PolitiFact - Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are rapists'

Democrats.......they lie about everything.

Aren't all Mexicans rapists and murders?
He didn't say All who would say all, he implied there is good people and bad people on all sides

That was his theme, most on the left don't want to offend anyone and think everyone's good

They burned crosses because they’re racist kkk people. Trump is a racist as well that’s why ignorant whites voted for him.

Democrats burned more crosses, protested against desegregation, fought FOR slavery, hung more blacks, than republicans ever thought about.

And now, still treating blacks like their skin color is a disability. Regardless of the fact that there are millions of middle class, upper middle class, millionaires and billionaires in this country, who didn't use their race as a 🦽.

Parroting from some racist web sites doesn't make one a racist if the subject is not about race, and what a father does, doesn't convict the son

Give me instances on where Trump said racist things...

You gotta remember what the left deems racist. Math, helmets, people who support All Lives Matter. etc etc

One more of the lies Democrats tried to advance against Trump.

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"​

"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." PolitiFact - Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are rapists'

Democrats.......they lie about everything.

You know that. I know that. Even the left knows it. But they're running out of false narratives. We're just letting them drag us into their own twilight zone, out of sympathy. I suppose it's sympathy. I feel a little sorry for them still being so blind and so "owned."
They're party loyalist. Party loyalist will do and say anything they're leadership tells them to do, because they're too stupid to rationalize things for themselves. The lame stream media calls Trump a racist, they don't do any fact checking to see if it's true. They just go with it.

November can't come soon enough.

Voting against their own interest is something white people in the "rust belt" and "bread basket" of this country have been doing for decades. They aren't conditioned to ask questions of who is actually responsible for the state that their lives are in. They are conditioned to dislike anyone that doesn't look like them or think like them. Then they walk into the voting both and put a check box next to the white Republican's name. Because that's what they are conditioned to do.
The absolute worse cities in America have been in Democratic control for decades. Crime, poverty, drug use, teenage pregnancy, high school drop outs etc... They tell the blacks in these cities how they are going to help them, but never seem to do it. In fact conditions get worse every year.
Than they put planned parenthood clinics in those inner cities to make sure they can kill off as many as possible. They fight against school choice to keep blacks in failing schools.
Wake up America! The only racist I see are on the left.

And I understand perfectly why not.
I don't know how momma made it. Cause growing up in my family in my hometown, she took no crap from white folks. She died as an honored and respected citizen of this town.

The absolute worse cities in America have been in Democratic control for decades. Crime, poverty, drug use, teenage pregnancy, high school drop outs etc... They tell the blacks in these cities how they are going to help them, but never seem to do it. In fact conditions get worse every year.
Than they put planned parenthood clinics in those inner cities to make sure they can kill off as many as possible. They fight against school choice to keep blacks in failing schools.
Wake up America! The only racist I see are on the left.
Incorrect. RepubliKKKlans run and lose elections because what they propose is worse.

Incorrect. RepubliKKKlans run and lose elections because what they propose is worse.
Take a minute and look up the worse ran cities in America. And than take an extra minute to see whose been running them. It's right before your face and you still can't see?

Take a minute and look up the worse ran cities in America. And than take an extra minute to see whose been running them. It's right before your face and you still can't see?
I don't need to do that. Republicans have fucked up this country, a republican fucked up my state, but you want to talk about cities. The fact is republicans run and lose in cities because what they offer is worse.

Forum List

Back