An advice thread

When you get an unknown caller, never talk. Just hold your phone up to anything making noise. They will hang up. Block that caller.
I got one today that tried selling me on Medicare Advantage plans. He couldn't speak English in a way that could be understood. After about five minutes of answering every question he asked with "I'm not verifying anything over the phone," he actually lost it and told me "You're wasting my time!" I laughed and hung up. I guess turnabout is fair play. LMAO.

Alan's tip for weight loss: instead of regular spaghetti, get the thin spaghetti, I mean, c'mon, it's right on the package. Thin spaghetti. If you go and get the thick spaghetti, well, that's on you. Don't come crying to me. "Oh look, Alan's advice, I'll just wad it up on a ball and throw it in the trash with the 5-day leftover meatloaf and that half-eaten bagel." Is that what you think of me? Look, I'm trying to help.
What if that person is tran-slender?

A wet bird never flies at night.

Unless they're an owl I don't think birds fly at night anyways. Aren't they all sleeping?

When you get an unknown caller, never talk. Just hold your phone up to anything making noise. They will hang up. Block that caller.

I don't answer the call in the first place.

If she asks you "does this dress make me look fat"?

Reply "No...the FAT makes you look fat"! :D

I'm a woman myself and I agree with that logic lol 😂

Regardless of what it’s about, share some of your best advice.

For examples:

On personal hygiene, the advice might be:“Floss and brush. Old you will thank younger you.”

On politics, your advice might be the old standard, tried and true gem:
“Friends don’t let friends vote Democrat.”
Put your money into Berkshire Hathaway, never look back

If you don't succeed try, try again.
-----------
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
-------------

my parents pushed those kind of sayings on to me from teen years or earlier, and they were right!

Guys: when at the urinal to tap a kidney, it is always a good idea to unzip your pants before proceeding.

When I worked at JC Penny long, long, long ago..................I worked in the sports shoe department. And the mens restroom was right next to us.
The old men that would come shuffling through the department headed for the restroom would have it hanging out, in hand, ready to shoot before they even got to the door!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Ummm I'm a woman and I already know I'm fat because I love to eat lol

I'm with you there SISTAH!!!!

1667142200768.png

Experience talking there!!!!
No shit!

Never make unwanted kids because the Woman, State and Child will own you until you die.

Do you remember Jerry Reed?

He had a song about this and he stated only if he had learned how to cook!

I started cooking at the age of ten, so ya know whatever I am sleeping with is because I want the nooky and not her cooking!

No shit!

Never make unwanted kids because the Woman, State and Child will own you until you die.

Do you remember Jerry Reed?

He had a song about this and he stated only if he had learned how to cook!

I started cooking at the age of ten, so ya know whatever I am sleeping with is because I want the nooky and not her cooking!

Yeah.
Still a matriarchal, sexist society, and people refuse to acknowledge it.

If a woman screams "rape" and has NO PROOF, all she has to do is point at ANY man on the street, and he's in prison.
If a MAN screams rape, people just laugh and walk away.

It takes TWO people to get pregnant. But the woman can use the kid for any means she wants to make the mans life a living hell, including legally stealing his income, his possessions, and his life.

If a man did that, again.........he'd be laughed at and ridiculed and called a "woman hater".

Forum List

Back