An interview with the leader of the "Proud Boys." He states some chapters are majority minority...so how are they White Supremacists?

Tim Pool interviews the Black, Cuban American leader of the Proud Boys....who states that there are some chapters that are made up of minorities.

Another left wing, democrat lie about an opposing group...

But but but but---he has a white name and like Zimmerman could be railroaded for politically purposes.

Tim Pool interviews the Black, Cuban American leader of the Proud Boys....who states that there are some chapters that are made up of minorities.

heres the whole interview,,,it was a good one as usual for tim,,

Yeah.....I know there was a full interview but that clip focused on the blacks and hispanics in the Proud boys for people who didn't want to watch the whole video to find it...

heres the whole interview,,,it was a good one as usual for tim,,

Yeah.....I know there was a full interview but that clip focused on the blacks and hispanics in the Proud boys for people who didn't want to watch the whole video to find it...

I like how he breaks down the interview to separate issues,,,

Doesn't matter. They are violent thugs, like Antifa.

got a link for that made up bullshit???

wait a minute,,
you said antifa doesnt exist,,, are you now saying they do???

Racist or not, these "proud boys" have already admitted that they are bigoted against the female half of the population. This bigotry should be part of the discussion as well.

Racist or not, these "proud boys" have already admitted that they are bigoted against the female half of the population. This bigotry should be part of the discussion as well.

They openly are in favor of more traditional women's roles in society, just like they openly support Western Civilization.

They don't support imposing either on anyone, they want people to voluntarily embrace them.

That doesn't make them bigots.

got a link for that made up bullshit???

wait a minute,,
you said antifa doesnt exist,,, are you now saying they do???

Plenty of links have been provided showing their arrests and violence already. Not repeating it again and again.

I never said Antifa does not exist. I said they are not an organized group. If they are, I sure would like to know who their leader(s) is/are.

You are a liar. Of course I was already well aware of that fact. But thanks for admitting your heros, antifa, are violent thugs. Proud boys ain't.

Forum List

Back