"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

A straw man is a situation where a person creates an artificial point of view for their opponent and then knocks it down because it is easily attacked and can't be defended. The allegory in the name of the fallacy being that a straw man is easier to attack than a real man.

Or in other words

"The term anchor baby is offensive!"
That is not a straw man. The term anchor baby actually is offensive to some people.

I am less concerned about their feelings than I am concerned about those people who want to kick US citizens out of America.
So fucking what?

Seriously, grow a fucking pair and stop whining about inconsequential bullshit.
Wow!!!! You think throwing Americans out of America is inconsequential? Holy shit!

That is what is at the root of all this angry noise lately. Trying to redefine citizenship so these babies can be ejected.

It doesn't get more consequential than that.

I am less concerned about their feelings than I am concerned about those people who want to kick the most innocent of US citizens out of America.

Sorry, I missed the part where you got mad at the parents for subjecting their "innocent" children to an overly secretive lifestyle. That, or them taking advantage of the poor children to skirt the law.

Please. Spare me the crocodile tears, g5.

No one fears babies dumbass.

Then why do they make such an angry fuss over them? Anger is based in fear. And if they aren't afraid of these itty bitty Americans, why do they want to throw them out of America? You don't want to toss out Americans unless you are afraid of them.

QED.
That is patently stupid. Anger stems from lots of things. I get angry at my dog. He's 9 inches tall. Think I fear him?

Stop the presses!!!! We have another term the left has deemed politically incorrect. Someone make it stop :eek:

You can’t make this up: look why activist thinks raisins are “offensive”

As the Free Beacon reports, and I swear this is not a joke:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued a regulation on Thursday to stop referring to midget raisins as “midget” after an activist group called the term offensive.

The USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) issued the proposed rule, announcing the U.S. “Standards for Grades of Processed Raisins” would eliminate all five times the word midget is used. Midget has long been used to describe the differences in sizes of California raisins.

“The action would clarify AMS grade standards by eliminating the use of the term ‘midget,’ while consistently using the term ‘small’ for raisins graded in that category,” the USDA said in the proposed rule.

The government said the change was prompted by a request from the Little People of America, a nonprofit membership organization for people of short stature.

The group wants to eliminate the word “midget” from society, and zeroed in on the raisin classification, although they said it was a benign use of the term.

You can't make this up: look why activist thinks raisins are "offensive" - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

I am less concerned about their feelings than I am concerned about those people who want to kick the most innocent of US citizens out of America.

Sorry, I missed the part where you got mad at the parents for subjecting their "innocent" children to an overly secretive lifestyle. That, or them taking advantage of the poor children to skirt the law.

Please. Spare me the crocodile tears, g5.
Overly secretive lifestyle? BWA-HA-HA!

Stop the presses!!!! We have another term the left has deemed politically incorrect. Someone make it stop :eek:

You can’t make this up: look why activist thinks raisins are “offensive”

As the Free Beacon reports, and I swear this is not a joke:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued a regulation on Thursday to stop referring to midget raisins as “midget” after an activist group called the term offensive.

The USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) issued the proposed rule, announcing the U.S. “Standards for Grades of Processed Raisins” would eliminate all five times the word midget is used. Midget has long been used to describe the differences in sizes of California raisins.

“The action would clarify AMS grade standards by eliminating the use of the term ‘midget,’ while consistently using the term ‘small’ for raisins graded in that category,” the USDA said in the proposed rule.

The government said the change was prompted by a request from the Little People of America, a nonprofit membership organization for people of short stature.

The group wants to eliminate the word “midget” from society, and zeroed in on the raisin classification, although they said it was a benign use of the term.

You can't make this up: look why activist thinks raisins are "offensive" - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
And now, class, it is time to talk about the Red Herring logical fallacy...

Then why do they make such an angry fuss over them? Anger is based in fear. And if they aren't afraid of these itty bitty Americans, why do they want to throw them out of America? You don't want to toss out Americans unless you are afraid of them.

QED.
That is patently stupid. Anger stems from lots of things. I get angry at my dog. He's 9 inches tall. Think I fear him?
Yes, you get angry because he is doing something you fear the outcome of.

A straw man is a situation where a person creates an artificial point of view for their opponent and then knocks it down because it is easily attacked and can't be defended. The allegory in the name of the fallacy being that a straw man is easier to attack than a real man.

Or in other words

That is not a straw man. The term anchor baby actually is offensive to some people.

I am less concerned about their feelings than I am concerned about those people who want to kick US citizens out of America.
So fucking what?

Wow!!!! You think throwing Americans out of America is inconsequential? Holy shit!

That is what is at the root of all this angry noise lately. Trying to redefine citizenship so these babies can be ejected.

Pass the next anchor baby, please............

Last edited:

QED.
Nope. Folks aren't afraid of them. They just don't want any more to do with Anchor Babies and Birth Tourism and Birth Immigration, thereby anchoring the baby's parents here as well. Vast numbers of Americans have had just about enough of this shit, the mood of the country is finally changing in favor of more effective counteraction, and...

It's all good... it's all for the best... and in the best interests of the United States and its People.

Nativists are clearly afraid of anchor babies. They want to redefine citizenship so they can strip these babies of their birthright, and then toss them out of the country.

You don't advocate something like that unless you are terrified of them.

QED.
Nope. Folks aren't afraid of them. They just don't want any more to do with Anchor Babies and Birth Tourism and Birth Immigration, thereby anchoring the baby's parents here as well. Vast numbers of Americans have had just about enough of this shit, the mood of the country is finally changing in favor of more effective counteraction, and...

It's all good... it's all for the best... and in the best interests of the United States and its People.
As I keep telling you logically challenged fools, 80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or a path to citizenship.

But you poor, fearful rubes are so terrified of these babies, you want to redefine citizenship so you can strip them of their birthright. That's pretty darn evil.

Or in other words

So fucking what?

I challenge you to not be a complete douchebag. Find a post from me advocating anything remotely close to what you just said.

You PRETEND to take the high road on this site all the time but in reality you're no different than anyone else.

Anyhow, find a post of me saying that.

2aj9mw7.jpg

QED.
Yes, you get angry because he is doing something you fear the outcome of.
I fear his annoying barking at random shit that's outside?

Schooling you is proving to be a full time job

...As I keep telling you logically challenged fools, 80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or a path to citizenship. But you poor, fearful rubes are so terrified of these babies, you want to redefine citizenship so you can strip them of their birthright. That's pretty darn evil.
Don't look now, but, if those figures were ever true, they no longer are. Trump's meteoric rise is substantive and irrefutable proof that this is the case.

And they are all meant to offend.

Just like "anchor baby" is.

And I am hurt you did not list "retard". I use it a lot here.
The redskins name was chosen as a tribute dumbfuck. And anchor baby was created as a simplified adjective to use rather than "the child born in the United States to the parent or parents of an illegal alien"

God almighty you are fucking dense
Just like ****** is simplified from African American. :Rolleyes:
Prove me wrong when you're done rolling your eyes.

I'll wait
The proper term is American .
I see you can't prove me wrong.

Pro tip: If you're uninformed on a subject don't challenge someone who is discussing it. I explained where the two terms came from. If you can't refute me WITH PROOF of your disagreement just it's best just to shut up.
Pro tip: your imagination isn't fact.

QED.

As I keep telling you logically challenged fools, 80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or a path to citizenship.

But you poor, fearful rubes are so terrified of these babies, you want to redefine citizenship so you can strip them of their birthright. That's pretty darn evil.
80%! You keep thinking that.

Forum List

Back