"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Lefties are scared of words.

Righties are scared of babies.

Illegals' babies that help contibute to bankrupting our nation. Words (talk, that is), is cheap!
Ah. It's babies and negroes who are destroying our economy.

Of course! It's all starting to make sense now.

"And the Jews. Don't forget the Jews..."

I never mentioned blacks. Planned Parenthood has been doing the best they can to keep their population in check.
All part of the pattern. Blame the negroes for the global economic crash.

Blame Mexican babies for bankrupting the US.

It's all starting to make sense now...

Its an invasion not immigration, if Mexico wants to go to war over the term 'anchor baby' they can bring it!
RaHoWa! YEAH! (stomp-stomp-stomp)

Illegals have attacked more US citizens than terrorists did on 911 and we bombed them into submission.
Anchor babies are attacking US citizens? Holy shit! Those are some tough babies. No wonder righties are terrified of them.

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!
Simplistic minds post simplistic pics because their brains can't comprehend anything deeper.

My link says exactly what i said it means. YOU are parcing words because i made you look foolish.

Fuck off libtard
The word "anchor" has a clear meaning. It is an adjective to describe the mythical role of the child. Anchor baby has a meaning beyond simply "the child of illegal immigrants".

The child clearly has a role.

"very young immigrants who will later sponsor immigration for family members who are still abroad"

Would it honestly hurt you to read, g?
That is my point. Grampa wanted to pretend "anchor" was an adjective that only meant "born to illegal immigrants", and nothing more.

Okay then. So as I see it the term isn't offensive. If the origins are as innocuous as they seem. In fact, fighting over the origins of the words to deem the measure of offensiveness has only blown a hole in the idea that "anchor baby" is offensive.
"Anchor baby" is intended to trigger an emotional response in nativists. It is a signal which bonds the speaker to the listener.

"They are using their babies to stay here! EEEEEK!"

So, we are "nativists" now? Is that what we're calling Americans these days? Talk about a signal which bonds speaker to listener. They are anchor babies.

2763895688_5a1bcbeb22.jpg
How-to-treat-eczema-around-baby-eyes.jpg

'"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?'

'Anchor baby' is ignorant and ridiculous, as there is no such thing.

Persons born in the United States are citizens of the United States. Period.

No other classification or designation is warranted or appropriate.

If there is no such thing why are the left loons saying it is offensive and hurtful? Are you all trying to make up something that isn't there? LOL
Believe this or not, he actually does the same thing with PC. He insists it doesn't exist.

If he doesn't want to defend something, it just isn't there. Actually a pretty interesting tactic.

Its an invasion not immigration, if Mexico wants to go to war over the term 'anchor baby' they can bring it!

Illegals have attacked more US citizens than terrorists did on 911 and we bombed them into submission.
Anchor babies are attacking US citizens? Holy shit! Those are some tough babies. No wonder righties are terrified of them.

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!

Okay all you libs who side with illegals who murder, rob, rape, assault American citizens raise your hand.

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!
Simplistic minds post simplistic pics because their brains can't comprehend anything deeper.
I have to reach the intellects which have a bumper sticker bandwidth.

Coulter does it, so why not? I'm playing on her turf. U mad bro?

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!

Okay all you libs who side with illegals who murder, rob, rape, assault American citizens raise your hand.
Hmmmm. I don't see any hands going up, straw man builder.

No one has a'splained how a Mexican baby citizen bankrupts our economy while a white baby citizen doesn't.

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!
I have to reach the intellects which have a bumper sticker bandwidth.

Coulter does it, so why not? I'm playing on her turf. U mad bro?
I expected no less of a response. "They did it first"

What are you? 10 years old....

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!

Strawman? Seems to me he accurately called you out.

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!

Oh, look. We have a straw man sandwich! Don't see too many of those...

Lefties are scared of words.

Righties are scared of babies.

Illegals' babies that help contibute to bankrupting our nation. Words (talk, that is), is cheap!
Ah. It's babies and negroes who are destroying our economy.

Of course! It's all starting to make sense now.

"And the Jews. Don't forget the Jews..."

I never mentioned blacks. Planned Parenthood has been doing the best they can to keep their population in check.
All part of the pattern. Blame the negroes for the global economic crash.

Blame Mexican babies for bankrupting the US.

It's all starting to make sense now...

Of course, it makes sense when no other arguments are available to label someone as racist. If I could deport one illegal for each time someone calls someone else a racist for wanting something done about illegal immigration, there wouldn't be illegal immigration.

:p

2ii72g1.jpg

RAWRRRRR!

Oh, look. We have a straw man sandwich! Don't see too many of those...
Oh look, we have another dumbass liberal. Unfortunately we see too many of those

Some came before there were others, that's as "native" as it gets, and for 60 years no matter who owned the White House, and it was mostly the GOP, the borders weren't closed. The capitalists here didn't want them closed and they run the show. You'll just have to deal with that.

2yvqbo2.jpg
THIS is a strawman g 500

Class dismissed

Some came before there were others, that's as "native" as it gets, and for 60 years no matter who owned the White House, and it was mostly the GOP, the borders weren't closed. The capitalists here didn't want them closed and they run the show. You'll just have to deal with that.

2yvqbo2.jpg

Someone needs to tell Tonto his ancestors were immigrants, nobody is native

This is a very weird thing.

How, exactly, does one get told "Mexican babies born here are cute and are US citizens" and one's brain hears, "I want the foreign darkies to rape your mother, steal your money, and blow up a Wal-Mart"?

For the retards, that's an allegory.

The mental process behind this type of straw man fallacy is downright baffling.

Forum List

Back