"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

gawd wake up. these snakes in the progressive party have STIRRED up the black people FOR VOTES. Now they are trying to STIR up Latinos, Hispanics, Mexicans etc. that is how THEY PLAY their dirty politics.

don't fall for it. vote them OUT come 2016

gawd wake up. these snakes in the progressive party have STIRRED up the black people FOR VOTES. Now they are trying to STIR up Latinos, Hispanics, Mexicans etc. that is how THEY PLAY their dirty politics.

Don't forget the LBGT crowd

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

All terms that are frequently used on this site. At times in every single thread.

And they are all meant to offend.

Just like "anchor baby" is.

And I am hurt you did not list "retard". I use it a lot here.
The redskins name was chosen as a tribute dumbfuck. And anchor baby was created as a simplified adjective to use rather than "the child born in the United States to the parent or parents of an illegal alien"

God almighty you are fucking dense
Just like ****** is simplified from African American. :Rolleyes:
Prove me wrong when you're done rolling your eyes.

I'll wait
The proper term is American .
I see you can't prove me wrong.

Pro tip: If you're uninformed on a subject don't challenge someone who is discussing it. I explained where the two terms came from. If you can't refute me WITH PROOF of your disagreement just it's best just to shut up.

I rest my case. There you go whining your white ass off.

Sounds more like the white older male cry baby syndrome.

I hope all the illegals who jumped the border in order to drop a baby like they were taking an extremely painful shit, are, and continue to be, highly offended!

Keep working hard and pay yer' taxes on time to keep their entitlements comin'. I'm sure, they thank you very much.

Don't forget the LBGT crowd

they'll use whoever they can. their dirty politics is TO divide and stir up hate and pit us against EACH OTHER. I Hope to hell people saw enough of this with OBAMA

'Anchor babies' implies that a baby born to an illegal immigrant somehow empowers the immigrant, legally, to stay in the US and/or get some sort of legal status.

It doesn't. The term 'anchor baby' is demagoguery.

I LMAO how trump smacked down that snotty little reporter who asked him about saying Anchor baby.

GO TRUMP. go vote folks . take our country back from these puke Progressives like Obama, Hillary, Sanders, etc

I rest my case. There you go whining your white ass off.

Sounds more like the white older male cry baby syndrome.

I hope all the illegals who jumped the border in order to drop a baby like they were taking an extremely painful shit, are, and continue to be, highly offended!

Keep working hard and pay yer' taxes on time to keep their entitlements comin'. I'm sure, they thank you very much.

I just love red, red whine.
I'm going to Flagstaff for a week in the fall, Washington D.C. for a week next April, and the Virgin Isles next early winter (dig the snorkelin', there).
Just keep working for those grateful illegals........:lmao:.........

It does not say the term was invented because there was no word for children born to illegal immigrants. It explains what it means. You claimed it was specifically invented because there was no word for a baby born to illegals.

You are full of shit. The term "anchor" has a clear implication that goes beyond merely saying the child of illegal immigrants. And your link even says so:

The term is generally used as a reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.

It does not say why the term was invented. Only what it means. You claimed it was specifically invented because there was no word for a baby born to illegals.

You are full of shit. The term "anchor" has a clear implication that goes beyond merely saying the child of illegal immigrants. And your link even says so:

The term is generally used as a reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.
My link says exactly what i said it means. YOU are parcing words because i made you look foolish.

Fuck off libtard

It does not say why the term was invented. Only what it means. You claimed it was specifically invented because there was no word for a baby born to illegals.

My link says exactly what i said it means. YOU are parcing words because i made you look foolish.

Fuck off libtard
The word "anchor" has a clear meaning. It is an adjective to describe the mythical role of the child. Anchor baby has a meaning beyond simply "the child of illegal immigrants".

Lefties are scared of words.

Righties are scared of babies.

2ii72g1.jpg

1zxo7e9.jpg

AAAGGGGHHHH!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!!

Forum List

Back