"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Stop letting the leftist CHANGE the topic every time we turn around. first it was the OWS, then they went after a flag, now we the VIOLENT BLMS. AND now they 've went off into a name (anchor baby) a name that has been USED FOR YEARS.

Just do like Trump did that Reporter. flip them off and laugh in their face

take our country back come 2016. VOTE out these nasty progressives under Obama

Amendment XIV, Section 1, Clause 1:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Aliens and diplomats are NOT subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

Really? Then why were we able to arrest, and will be able to prosecute, the illegal who shot that woman that the RW'ers have been ranting about?

seriously?
murder anywhere will get you arrested and held...right THERE...regardless of your "immigration status"..you're REALLY getting desperate now...comical.

What do you think subject to the jurisdiction means?

in the case you referred to "jurisdiction" starts the minute he killed her....go kill someone in another country and try to tell them they don't have "jurisdiction" over you..LMAO...
Incorrect. Diplomats aren't under U.S. Jurisdiction. Aliens are.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Really? Then why were we able to arrest, and will be able to prosecute, the illegal who shot that woman that the RW'ers have been ranting about?

seriously?
murder anywhere will get you arrested and held...right THERE...regardless of your "immigration status"..you're REALLY getting desperate now...comical.

in the case you referred to "jurisdiction" starts the minute he killed her....go kill someone in another country and try to tell them they don't have "jurisdiction" over you..LMAO...

We're talking about a specific case here...and he was an illegal immigrant, not a "diplomat"...purposely looking for ways to deflect and change the subject don't do you any good.

Just more divisiveness. The kids are American no matter how much the right tries to demonize Them.

No they aren't... the law specially states that they are not.
No it doesn't.

It does you moron...

"This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers."
It doesn't say that in the constitution, shill.

seriously?

We're talking about a specific case here...and he was an illegal immigrant, not a "diplomat"...purposely looking for ways to deflect and change the subject don't do you any good.
Right, and as such, he is under the jurisdiction of U.S. law.

Just more divisiveness. The kids are American no matter how much the right tries to demonize Them.

No it doesn't.

It does you moron...

"This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers."
The children of illegal immigrants do not belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers.

Is there anything a left loon can't make politically correct? This garbage is getting really old

Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

At a town hall event in New Hampshire yesterday, a reporter challenged Donald Trump on his repeated use of the term "anchor baby."

The reporter asked Trump if he is aware that the term is "offensive" and "hurtful."

"You mean it's not politically correct and yet everybody uses it? Ya know what? Give me a different term," he shot back.

The reporter suggested he modify his language and instead say "American-born children of undocumented immigrants."

"You want me to say that? No, I'll use the word anchor baby," Trump said, as the reporter tried to interject again.

"Excuse me. I'll use the word anchor baby," he concluded before moving on to another question.

WATCH: Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

This is why Trump is leading in the polls….maybe Scott Walker, for sure Ted Cruz and maybe Carly Fiorina, and Ben Carson could have handled that question like trump….but imagine the other republicans, they would have done the typical bumbling that we have grown used to with career politicians…..

Funny...to a libtard anchor baby is offensive....aborted baby is what's for dinner.

No it doesn't.

It does you moron...

The children of illegal immigrants do not belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers.
Lol, have you ever seen the phrase "of course" in the constitution ?

seriously?

we've been saying that all along..you're the one denying it...changing course now is too late...

we've been saying that all along..you're the one denying it...changing course now is too late...
No, your buddy soggy believes the U.S. Has no jurisdiction over aliens.

I hope all the illegals who jumped the border in order to drop a baby like they were taking an extremely painful shit, are, and continue to be, highly offended!

seriously?

Ask Mark Levin.

Should I ask him about the constitutionality of Obamacare while I'm at it? I'm pretty sure he struck out swinging on those constitutional issues.

No, your buddy soggy believes the U.S. Has no jurisdiction over aliens.

I doubt that..I'm more inclined to believe you're exaggerating wildly for attention...again...

As usual, Soggy has taken the quote out of context. Here is the full context: http://www.14thamendment.us/articles/jacob_howard_on_14th_amendment_1866.gif

You may all read Jacob Howard's comments along with me from the Congressional Record. I will bold the most important part, and color the piece which was selectively taken out of context for the rubes:

"This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States."

Unfortunately, Jacob Howard did not realize the depth of mental incapacity of future nativists when he uttered that last sentence.

Howard, the sponsor of the 14th amendment, was clearly saying that only the foreign/alien children born here of ambassadors and foreign ministers are not citizens and that everyone else is.

He removed all doubt.

Last edited:
NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

All terms that are frequently used on this site. At times in every single thread.

Yet Anchor babies or Redskins, terms used for DECADES, are suddenly taboo?

FUCK YOU

Forum List

Back