"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Is there anything a left loon can't make politically correct? This garbage is getting really old

Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

At a town hall event in New Hampshire yesterday, a reporter challenged Donald Trump on his repeated use of the term "anchor baby."

The reporter asked Trump if he is aware that the term is "offensive" and "hurtful."

"You mean it's not politically correct and yet everybody uses it? Ya know what? Give me a different term," he shot back.

The reporter suggested he modify his language and instead say "American-born children of undocumented immigrants."

"You want me to say that? No, I'll use the word anchor baby," Trump said, as the reporter tried to interject again.

"Excuse me. I'll use the word anchor baby," he concluded before moving on to another question.

WATCH: Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

This is why Trump is leading in the polls….maybe Scott Walker, for sure Ted Cruz and maybe Carly Fiorina, and Ben Carson could have handled that question like trump….but imagine the other republicans, they would have done the typical bumbling that we have grown used to with career politicians…..

Funny...to a libtard anchor baby is offensive....aborted baby is what's for dinner.

no, it's like what Jindal said. they won't call it a baby, it's a fetus or glob of cells. I think we should call anchor babies: globs of cells. You can't take these people on the left Seriously anymore. ole Hillary strutting around putting people down for saying Anchor baby. they have NOTHNG ELSE TO offer

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

All terms that are frequently used on this site. At times in every single thread.

Yet Anchor babies or Redskins, terms used for DECADES, are suddenly taboo?

FUCK YOU

That one post makes more sense than you even realize. Well done

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

All terms that are frequently used on this site. At times in every single thread.

And they are all meant to offend.

Just like "anchor baby" is.

And I am hurt you did not list "retard". I use it a lot here.

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

The redskins name was chosen as a tribute dumbfuck. And anchor baby was created as a simplified adjective to use rather than "the child born in the United States to the parent or parents of an illegal alien"

God almighty you are fucking dense

Lefties' feelings are hurt by the phrase "anchor baby".

Okay.

Righties' feelings are hurt by the actual babies!

34zn0gk.jpg

Throw 'em out!

anchor baby is hurtful

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

as if the majority of the people is now going to give a crap about it. nice try though. when a party has nothing they resort to this kind of. BULLCHIT

anchor baby is hurtful

as if the majority of the people is now going to give a crap about it. nice try though. when a party has nothing they resort to this kind of. BULLCHIT

Watch for the Hildabeast try and use this to her advantage

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

The redskins name was chosen as a tribute dumbfuck. And anchor baby was created as a simplified adjective to use rather than "the child born in the United States to the parent or parents of an illegal alien"

Just like ****** is simplified from African American. :Rolleyes:

anchor baby is hurtful

I am offended at the term Hildabeast.

It creates visions of a wild boar with Hillarys head on it.

Please stop

anchor baby is hurtful

She already is. In fact it probably CAME FROM her camp she about that low. WHO put some so called Journalist up to asking about this? it's NEVER been a question before in any other ELECTIONS. wake up people

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

Prove me wrong when you're done rolling your eyes.

I'll wait

NaziCon
Libtard
Thugs
Nazis
Dimorats
CONservatives
White trash
Nigga
Clowns

Prove me wrong when you're done rolling your eyes.

I'll wait
The proper term is American .

anchor baby is hurtful

I am offended at the term Hildabeast.

It creates visions of a wild boar with Hillarys head on it.

Please stop

lol, well I don't call her that but. it's damn fitting. I just call her what she is: a nasty corrupted WITCH

Lefties want to remove "anchor baby" from the American vocabulary.

Righties want to remove anchor babies from America.

It is easy to see who is more upset.

Forum List

Back