"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

I agree with the OP. We don't need language police.

When I grew up, Conservatives were deeply committed to cleansing schools and entertainment of dirty words.

The OP should read the "Decency Wars" which explains how far conservatives have gone to censor the public sphere. George Carlin had a famous routine about all the words you couldn't say on TV.

Then, after 9/11, the Right started freaking out over people who didn't wear flag pins, or who said unpatriotic things. And then we have McCarthy's loyalty oaths which come straight out of the old Soviet and Nazi tyrannies.

Why are conservatives so obsessed with punishing what people say or don't say? Why not create a minimalist legal state that protects private property and people from actual harm.

Words are meaningless - especially when they come from a buffoon like Trump. Getting offended by Trump is to make the mistake of taking him seriously. As much as I hate to admit it, the OP is right on this one.

When I grew up, Conservatives were deeply committed to cleansing schools and entertainment of dirty words.

The OP should read the "Decency Wars" which explains how far conservatives have gone to censor the public sphere. George Carlin had a famous routine about all the words you couldn't say on TV.

Then, after 9/11, the Right started freaking out over people who didn't wear flag pins, or who said unpatriotic things. And then we have McCarthy's loyalty oaths which come straight out of the old Soviet and Nazi tyrannies.

Why are conservatives so obsessed with punishing what people say or don't say? Why not create a minimalist legal state that protects private property and people from actual harm.

Words are meaningless - especially when they come from a buffoon like Trump. Getting offended by Trump is to make the mistake of taking him seriously. As much as I hate to admit it, the OP is right on this one.

Really conservatives huh, who was it that wanted age rating on video games. ??? You people can NEVER be honest or you LIE intentionally.

snip:
Tipper Gore Widens War on Rock

hummmmmmmm? stop with the lies

So, tell your whining cry-baby southerners to stop crying over the Civil War.
To the victor goes the spoils.
The North should have kicked all the low life scum from the confederates in boats and put them adrift in the ocean.
Or,shoot them in front of a firing squad.
To the VICTOR goes the spoils.

anchorbabies.jpg

More like "to the victors go the spoils". Just a fact

Then, after 9/11, the Right started freaking out over people who didn't wear flag pins, or who said unpatriotic things. Of course you have McCarthy's loyalty oaths which come straight out of the old Soviet and Nazi tyrannies.

I could give a rat's ass if someone wears a flag pin or not. However I do care when some self righteous asshole left tard tries to tell me what words I can and cannot say. That is not what the First amendment is all about. You say what you want to say and keep your mouth shut about what I choose to say. It's really just that simple

"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

ANYTHING is offensive and hurtful to liberals.

Ignore them.

Quite the other way around. Trump, et al., have people shitting their pants over these helpless human beings.

It takes a special kind of bigot to be offended and hurt by birthright babies.

It's too effective a term, so the PC Police is gonna do whatever they can to rid it from public discourse.

Most likely by calling anyone who uses it a "racist".

Right on cue, that's how they roll.
I believe the term was "offensive", which it is in most cases. Most of them just had babies, like normal Americans. You like babies, right Mac?
They had babies...not American babies.
By law they are American, which sucks for you.

Then, after 9/11, the Right started freaking out over people who didn't wear flag pins, or who said unpatriotic things. Of course you have McCarthy's loyalty oaths which come straight out of the old Soviet and Nazi tyrannies.

I could give a rat's ass if someone wears a flag pin or not. However I do care when some self righteous asshole left tard tries to tell me what words I can and cannot say. That is not what the First amendment is all about. You say what you want to say and keep your mouth shut about what I choose to say. It's really just that simple

It's shocking how DISHONEST these people are. they seem to think we were all BORN yesterday and haven't been in Politics for over 40 years and can call out their lies and BS.

It's shocking how DISHONEST these people are. they seem to think we were all BORN yesterday and haven't been in Politics for over 40 years and can call out their lies and BS.

Born in the USA. Just like the birthright babies who actually were born yesterday and hurt your feelings so much for being born in the USA.

10xxb8x.jpg

♪ Born in the USA! I was...born in the USA! ♪
34zn0gk.jpg

That's no American. Look at it!

WARNING! SOME AUDIENCES MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING IMAGE EXTREMELY HURTFUL AND OFFENSIVE!

DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED!

2hyvvp5.jpg

I'd like one of you nutbags to point me to an example of a person using the term "anchor baby" when it is not meant to be a derogatory term.

You assholes can whine about it till the end of time....but when your heroes use language that shits on people....they will be mocked for it.

Forum List

Back