"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

The Clinton/Trump strategy is working perfectly. Trump pissed off--and a lot of DUMB followers listening to the rant is only working for Hillary Clinton. This was the plan, that Bill Clinton & Trump discussed per telephone conversation just prior to him entering this race. Donald Trump--Trojan Horse of the Republican Party.

1. Millions of Legal Latino voters go into Hillary's column. (already done.)
2. Women voters go into Hillary's column--(mostly due to Mike Huckabee--same as in 2012)
3. Trump drops out of the race near the election.
4. Hillary Clinton secures win.

You just can't fix stupid!

trojan-horse-b.gif

The Clinton/Trump strategy is working perfectly. Trump pissed off--and a lot of DUMB followers listening to the rant is only working for Hillary Clinton. This was the plan, that Bill Clinton & Trump discussed per telephone conversation just prior to him entering this race. Donald Trump--Trojan Horse of the Republican Party.

1. Millions of Legal Latino voters go into Hillary's column. (already done.)
2. Women voters go into Hillary's column--(mostly due to Mike Huckabee--same as in 2012)
3. Trump drops out of the race near the election.
4. Hillary Clinton secures win.

You just can't fix stupid!

http://cdn.cigarinspector.com/images/cartoons/trojan-horse-b.gif?iv=8
you forget the part were Hillary ends up in jail and disqualified shortly after the honorable Trey Gowdy gets done with her.

The term "Anchor Baby" is not offensive. What is offensive, is the way illegal aliens are using their babies to take advantage of a loophole in American law to stay in the US and collect government benefits.

I have not heard that term in quite some time...
Not until recently when it was brought up by the Liberal reporter...
The reporter didn't bring it up. Trump did. He used it in a speech being broadcast internationally, live, and the reporter wondered if Trump realized he was using a pejorative term that would cause attention as an inappropriate way for a Presidential candidate to speak.
Perhaps we should all start using NI66ER again (the Censor here won't even let you spell it!) along with Camel Jockey, Chink, Jap, Dago, Gook, Hymie, and assorted other words that have been deemed to be offensive....after all, FREE SPEECH is in the Constitution, and SUPPOSED HATE SPEECH isn't! I have THE RIGHT to offend you, as you have the right to offend me (if you can...LOLOLOL!)....After all isn't that what LIBERALISM is all about?
I think the fact that you can spell them and not have the censored already answers your question, However I must point out that any of those words would be found in the dictionary because they are single words, not a phrase. (except for camel Jockey)
The liberal told Donald Trump to look up anchor baby in the dictionary to prove it was offensive, anchor baby is not a single word, you would think that a reporter, someone that makes a living writing, would understand this before saying something so utterly foolish.
typical liberal though, goes along with 57 states and the tipping of Guam.
I had no problem finding it defined as offensive in the Oxford and American Heritage online dictionaries.

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ended and specified the major consequence of the war: the forced Mexican Cession of the territories of Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo México to the United States in exchange for $15 million. In addition, the United States assumed $3.25 million of debt owed by the Mexican government to U.S. citizens. Mexico accepted the loss of Texas and thereafter cited the Rio Grande as its national border.

The term "Anchor Baby" is not offensive. What is offensive, is the way illegal aliens are using their babies to take advantage of a loophole in American law to stay in the US and collect government benefits.
The 14th Amendment is a loophole?

Trump was right, the 14th Amendment isn't a loophole that allows foreigners to drop their crotchfruit all over the country. Article 1 section 8 of the U.S Constitution says that only Congress has the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization, not the president.

Trump was right, the 14th Amendment isn't a loophole that allows foreigners to drop their crotchfruit all over the country. Article 1 section 8 of the U.S Constitution says that only Congress has the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization, not the president.

What does naturalization have to do with nullifying the "BORN" designation of the 14th Amendment. Are you people that easy to fool? The amendment says "born or naturalized".

What does naturalization have to do with nullifying the "BORN" designation of the 14th Amendment. Are you people that easy to fool? The amendment says "born or naturalized".

The practice to bestow citizenship to children of illegal aliens has never been ruled on by the Supreme Court. The 14th Amendment also stipulates that Congress has the power to enforce its provisions by enactment of legislation, and the power to enforce a law is necessarily accompanied by the authority to interpret that law. Therefore, an act of Congress stating its interpretation of the 14th Amendment, as not to include the offspring of illegal aliens, would fall within Congress's prerogative, not the President's. What Obama has done by flinging open the doors to this country and bestowing rights on their offspring, is illegal.

The practice to bestow citizenship to children of illegal aliens has never been ruled on by the Supreme Court. The 14th Amendment also stipulates that Congress has the power to enforce its provisions by enactment of legislation, and the power to enforce a law is necessarily accompanied by the authority to interpret that law. Therefore, an act of Congress stating its interpretation of the 14th Amendment, as not to include the offspring of illegal aliens, would fall within Congress's prerogative, not the President's. What Obama has done by flinging open the doors to this country and bestowing rights on their offspring, is illegal.

obama swearing in was illegal.

obama swearing in was illegal.

Agreed. Every single thing he's done during his time in office, should be repealed.

Just like ****** is simplified from African American. :Rolleyes:
Prove me wrong when you're done rolling your eyes.

I'll wait
The proper term is American .
I see you can't prove me wrong.

Pro tip: If you're uninformed on a subject don't challenge someone who is discussing it. I explained where the two terms came from. If you can't refute me WITH PROOF of your disagreement just it's best just to shut up.
Pro tip: your imagination isn't fact.
Scroll down. There are facts. Your refusal to see them is your problem.

Ps. Still waiting on a link. If it's my imagination it should be easy to disprove, even for a leftie.
I saw you "facts" proved wrong.

Tell me, what is the end goal of demonizing American children?

Forum List

Back