"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

They don't like the term Anchor baby. then don't break into our country to come and plop them out. Now you are so offended by a WORD, take your Anchor baby and go back where you came from

They don't like the term Anchor baby. then don't break into our country to come and plop them out. Now you are so offended by a WORD, take your Anchor baby and go back where you came from

They are not offended, it's just more BS for them to push their agenda.

It's irrelevant whether the term is "offensive".

The words used are just words, grow some skin.

The subject matter is far more important.

Is that you bringing people together? How is it that you get to decide for others what they find offensive?

King Mac has banished Politically Correct and replaced it with Correct According to Mac.

I know it. and it's just more dirty politics pushed by the left/dems. they are so out of anything else. It's now went into the low of lows. I want to say they can't go much lower. BUT then they do

I know it. and it's just more dirty politics pushed by the left/dems. they are so out of anything else. It's now went into the low of lows. I want to say they can't go much lower. BUT then they do

It's hilarious while they whine and moan about "anchor babies", the poor things....then turn a blind eye towards Planned Parenthood's butchery. These jackasses are not fooling anyone except themselves

Anchor baby

Anchor baby

Anchor baby

Anchor baby

ANCHOR BABY….....…......

The term "Anchor Baby" is not offensive. What is offensive, is the way illegal aliens are using their babies to take advantage of a loophole in American law to stay in the US and collect government benefits.
It's only "offensive" if someone wants it to be, if they think that saying so will give them leverage.

And even if it were, too bad.

Or maybe they just find the term offensive, did you ever think of that? Do you think "anchor baby" wasn't meant to be offensive, really?

And who made you the arbiter of what is offensive and what isn't? Isn't it the people offended that decide, not you?

It actually sounds like the "too bad" is all for the assholes that are pissed because it's not cool to be an asshole anymore.

Sorry that so many of your favorite terms for minorities have fallen out of fashion....NOT.
I thought I've made this clear: I believe that the term "I'm offended" is merely a dishonest way of controlling the conversation, one of PC's primary tenets.

Now your turn. I'm curious -- what does being "offended" mean to you? Does it mean that you're suffering from some kind of emotional distress over a word, and if so, how does that manifest? Anger? Trauma? I'd seriously like to know, because it truly isn't clear to me.

Secondly, when you say you're "offended" (looking forward to that description), what are you expecting from the offending party? An immediate apology? A promise they will never use that word around you again? Some kind of future capitulation on the issue in which the term was used?

Why does being "offended" matter so much, one way or the other? Thanks in advance.

evidently common decency is offensive to rabid anti PC nitwits like mac...

It's hilarious while they whine and moan about "anchor babies", the poor things....then turn a blind eye towards Planned Parenthood's butchery. These jackasses are not fooling anyone except themselves

yep, Last week Hillary is standing up there singing the praises of PP. And yesterday she's looking like an desperate lowlife wailing how THE ANCHORS are just, babies. they can all go to hell. we are sick of them and their dirty politics

you cared so much about the lives of those babies, before you just didn't give a shit what happens to those babies...

anchorbabies.jpg

yep, Last week Hillary is standing up there singing the praises of PP. And yesterday she's looking like an desperate lowlife wailing how THE ANCHORS are just, babies. they can all go to hell. we are sick of them and their dirty politics

Staph hates babies! She hates them after they're born!

The Left doesn't give a crap about anchor babies....hell they have no problem with millions of babies murdered in the womb.

The Left doesn't give a crap about anchor babies....hell they have no problem with millions of babies murdered in the womb.

exactly. they can't even call them babies. they call them a glob of cells, while standing up proudly for Pro-abortion

exactly. they can't even call them babies. they call them a glob of cells, while standing up proudly for Pro-abortion
and these are the same people that will fine you or put you in jail if you disturb a turtle egg. Seems that turtles are turtles while still in the egg, yet humans are not humans until born.
It all makes perfect sense.
liberals hate humans.

and these are the same people that will fine you or put you in jail if you disturb a turtle egg. Seems that turtles are turtles while still in the egg, yet humans are not humans until born.
liberals hate humans.

Libtards are self loathing parasites, they don't even like themselves or each other

liberals hate humans.

It's awful how they been brainwashed by the Abortion Industry and the Democrat party to think so little of the UNBORN BABIES these women and men went out and Created. it's sickening

I guess because they would be American Citizens they aren't worth as much

Forum List

Back