"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Teachers dealing with many students speaking different languages is offensive and hurtful ....

No, it's not.
As a teacher, I can say it makes effective teaching almost impossible. Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language.

Based on that comment, I don't believe you are a teacher.
Based on your comment, I don't believe you are a teacher, either.

Give up the charade. No teacher of any experience seriously proposes: "Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language."

You overplayed your 'character.'
Most teachers 99% would feel the same way. think it through.

border+is+secure.jpeg

No, it's not.
As a teacher, I can say it makes effective teaching almost impossible. Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language.

Give up the charade. No teacher of any experience seriously proposes: "Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language."

Most teachers 99% would feel the same way.

Wrong. Unless you were teaching in Mayberry, you are full of shit.

Suppose you tell me how a teacher can teach English to 3 students while effectively teaching the foundation courses to the rest. Let's see what a magician you are.

It would have been funny if trump took that term and said Obama's children are children of undocumented immigrants.

Suppose you tell me how a teacher can teach English to 3 students while effectively teaching the foundation courses to the rest. Let's see what a magician you are.

The fact that you have to ask proves you are not a teacher (or are confined to Mayberry).

The fact that you have to ask proves you are not a teacher (or are confined to Mayberry).
The fact that you refuse to answer the question proves you are a dunce. I don't really care what you think I am.

The entire purpose of political correctness is to use guilt to censor political ideas that the left hates.

The tactics employed by current day Liberals, developed in the 30s and 40s by the Nazis and Stalinist Russia , was perfected by the totalitarian dictators of Communist China in the 50s and 60s, and utilized extensively by American Liberals since at least the early 70s.

The brainwashing and propaganda campaign, based on the Communist Chinese tactics, employs several tactics which include framing and jamming.

Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin.

Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Gay  Brainwashing Techniques

The fact that you refuse to answer the question proves you are a dunce. I don't really care what you think I am.

You really don't know, do you? Time to give up the act.

Google SEI if you really want to learn about it.

Yo Unkotare I google SEI and cam up with
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth - Home

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

Yo Unkotare I google SEI and cam up with
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth - Home

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

:lol: What do you want to bet ol' Action Jackson there couldn't find it either?

Try Sheltered English Immersion (or Instruction - related).

SEI Investment Ops

Shop SEI

SEI Brazilian singer

Solar Energy International: Solar Training,

Did you mean ESL?

Forum List

Back