"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

The entire purpose of political correctness is to use guilt to censor political ideas that the left hates.

The tactics employed by current day Liberals, developed in the 30s and 40s by the Nazis and Stalinist Russia , was perfected by the totalitarian dictators of Communist China in the 50s and 60s, and utilized extensively by American Liberals since at least the early 70s.

The brainwashing and propaganda campaign, based on the Communist Chinese tactics, employs several tactics which include framing and jamming.

Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin.

Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Gay Brainwashing Techniques
This is what Democrats use for just about everything they want.

They want power.....so they flood states with illegals. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot. Next they try to give them driver's licenses. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot. Next they figure since they pay taxes (many of them don't btw), they deserve the right to vote. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot.

Black Lives Matter. If you think All Lives Matter, you're a bigot.

Same-sex marriage is only fair. If you don't agree, you're a bigot.

Income-inequality. Women should be paid exactly the same as men. Even though in some cases they're paid the same, but not if they are on medical leave. But while they're on medical leave you have to pay them or you're a bigot.

Suppose you tell me how a teacher can teach English to 3 students while effectively teaching the foundation courses to the rest. Let's see what a magician you are.

The fact that you have to ask proves you are not a teacher (or are confined to Mayberry).
The fact that you refuse to answer the question proves you are a dunce. I don't really care what you think I am.

You really don't know, do you? Time to give up the act.

Google SEI if you really want to learn about it.

Yo Unkotare I google SEI and cam up with
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth - Home

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

:lol: What do you want to bet ol' Action Jackson there couldn't find it either?

Try Sheltered English Immersion (or Instruction - related).

Oy - what else would you expect from someone whose avatar name translates to "Dripping Poop"
lol.gif

Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

The entire purpose of political correctness is to use guilt to censor political ideas that the left hates.

The tactics employed by current day Liberals, developed in the 30s and 40s by the Nazis and Stalinist Russia , was perfected by the totalitarian dictators of Communist China in the 50s and 60s, and utilized extensively by American Liberals since at least the early 70s.

The brainwashing and propaganda campaign, based on the Communist Chinese tactics, employs several tactics which include framing and jamming.

Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin.

Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Gay Brainwashing Techniques
This is what Democrats use for just about everything they want.

They want power.....so they flood states with illegals. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot. Next they try to give them driver's licenses. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot. Next they figure since they pay taxes (many of them don't btw), they deserve the right to vote. If you try to stop them, you're a bigot.

Black Lives Matter. If you think All Lives Matter, you're a bigot.

Same-sex marriage is only fair. If you don't agree, you're a bigot.

Income-inequality. Women should be paid exactly the same as men. Even though in some cases they're paid the same, but not if they are on medical leave. But while they're on medical leave you have to pay them or you're a bigot.
BRILLIANT - Well put Mr. Spock

Suppose you tell me how a teacher can teach English to 3 students while effectively teaching the foundation courses to the rest. Let's see what a magician you are.

The fact that you have to ask proves you are not a teacher (or are confined to Mayberry).
The fact that you refuse to answer the question proves you are a dunce. I don't really care what you think I am.

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

Oh, Unkotare, that is a program with special materials for ELL English learners. Teachers in the public school have to use the district's books and materials. SEI most likely used in a predominately Mexican American school.
What do you do when you have three non English children in the room with basic materials and a teacher who has the responsibility of 22 others in her/his classroom.
Children cannot even go to ESL classrooms unless the parent agrees. (English as a Second Language)

Perhaps I couldn't find it because it isn't used in public schools often if at all.

About Our School
Our Mission
The mission of Graham & Parks is to educate the whole child: to help every child in our school fully develop his or her unique intellectual, social, and emotional capabilities. Download the full mission statement >>

View the 2014 - 2016 School Improvement Plan >>

History
Graham and Parks is the result of joining two schools in 1981 -- the Cambridge Alternative Public School (CAPS), which was a small, nationally acclaimed magnet school, and the Webster School, which was a small, traditional neighborhood school. The School was renamed afterRosa Parks (1913 – 2005), inspiration for the modern civil rights movement, and Saundra Graham, a local activist for social, racial, and economic justice. The school was located on Upton Street from 1982 until 2003, when we moved to 44 Linnaean Street. Learn more >

Why would any teacher know about a school on Linnaean Street?

Now answer my question (again I ask>>>)
How does a teacher teach English to three students while being responsible to 22 others for all of their academic needs?
Unkotare, where art thou?

Last edited:

Perhaps I couldn't find it because it isn't used in public schools often if at all.

About Our School
Our Mission
The mission of Graham & Parks is to educate the whole child: to help every child in our school fully develop his or her unique intellectual, social, and emotional capabilities. Download the full mission statement >>

View the 2014 - 2016 School Improvement Plan >>

History
Graham and Parks is the result of joining two schools in 1981 -- the Cambridge Alternative Public School (CAPS), which was a small, nationally acclaimed magnet school, and the Webster School, which was a small, traditional neighborhood school. The School was renamed afterRosa Parks (1913 – 2005), inspiration for the modern civil rights movement, and Saundra Graham, a local activist for social, racial, and economic justice. The school was located on Upton Street from 1982 until 2003, when we moved to 44 Linnaean Street. Learn more >

Why would any teacher know about a school on Linnaean Street?

Now answer my question (again I ask>>>)
How does a teacher teach English to three students while being responsible to 22 others for all of their academic needs?
Unkotare, where art thou?
LIBERAL ANSWER WOULD BE ... she doesn't ..... that would be bigotry forcing those poor invaders to learn English - you teach the rest of the class to speak Spanglish ... but of course she has help from Dora the Explorer

[

So there's no such thing as anti-gay bigotry?

lol, good one.

[

lol, good one.
That isn't what it said.

Is there anything a left loon can't make politically correct? This garbage is getting really old

Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

At a town hall event in New Hampshire yesterday, a reporter challenged Donald Trump on his repeated use of the term "anchor baby."

The reporter asked Trump if he is aware that the term is "offensive" and "hurtful."

"You mean it's not politically correct and yet everybody uses it? Ya know what? Give me a different term," he shot back.

The reporter suggested he modify his language and instead say "American-born children of undocumented immigrants."

"You want me to say that? No, I'll use the word anchor baby," Trump said, as the reporter tried to interject again.

"Excuse me. I'll use the word anchor baby," he concluded before moving on to another question.

WATCH: Trump Defiant After Reporter Says 'Anchor Baby' Is an Offensive Term

Good for Trump. He calls it like it is.

[

lol, good one.
That isn't what it said.

If I accuse an anti-gay bigot of being a bigot, that's 'jamming'?

[

lol, good one.
Damn Straight there is - and for good reason, but you my friend are way off target - Are you trying to swing the discussion to satiate your fascination with other mens anuses ?

... oh wait I remember you .... NY Carbineer ...lol ... I only check in once a month or so but as I recall you are generally way off target.

[

lol, good one.
That isn't what it said.

Yep. Just because you say he is doesn't make him one. You are trying to ridicule him in public.

[

lol, good one.
That isn't what it said.

GAY is not part of the discussion little fella - go find a Gayboy magazine and wack off in the closet if you don't mind .... Thank You Very MUch

Forum List

Back