"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

As a teacher, I can say it makes effective teaching almost impossible. Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language.

Based on that comment, I don't believe you are a teacher.
Based on your comment, I don't believe you are a teacher, either.

Give up the charade. No teacher of any experience seriously proposes: "Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language."

You overplayed your 'character.'
Most teachers 99% would feel the same way. think it through.
No they don't.

Students who speak 145 languages pose diverse challenge for Palm

That's awesome. That's the kind of thing that made America great and continues to do so.

We have immigrants......who are reproducing at higher rates than the rest of the population.....to THANK for ensuring that this country will maintain a healthy supply of young adults to move into the workforce as us baby boomers retire. Due to this factor, we will have an advantage over some of our worldwide competition.

The immigration "crisis" is no crisis at all.

Did this reporter change suits and fly from the Trump event to the Bush event?

And watch how mad he gets. Journalism 101: DON'T INSERT YOURSELF INTO THE STORY.

As a teacher, I can say it makes effective teaching almost impossible. Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language.

Based on that comment, I don't believe you are a teacher.
Based on your comment, I don't believe you are a teacher, either.

Give up the charade. No teacher of any experience seriously proposes: "Children and parents should attend English classes and be banned from public schools until they are proficient in the English language."

You overplayed your 'character.'
Most teachers 99% would feel the same way. think it through.
No they don't.

Students who speak 145 languages pose diverse challenge for Palm
I'm talking early elementary. Inner City. I've only had about a dozen 1st graders that could speak 145 languages. LOL!

there goes that Trump again. OH WAIT. video of it at the site

snip:
‘NO SANE COUNTRY would have BIRTHRIGHT Citizenship!’ – EVIL RACIST Democrat Harry Reid in 1993
Posted by soopermexican on Aug 21, 2015 at 8:50 PM in Politics | 36 Comments

Well, first we found how Newsweek called Obama an “anchor baby,” and now we’ve discovered a video showing the evil racist Harry Reid decrying birthright citizenship in 1993.

Watch below:

all of it here
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/no-sane-country-would-have-birthright-citizenship-evil-racist-democrat-harry-reid-in-1993/#ixzz3ja0dl3vb

Wrong - The topic is Anchor Babies - you are the only one bringing Homosexuality into the conversation - .

Oh really? This is YOUR post I responded to:

"Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin.

Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Gay Brainwashing Techniques"

I enlarged the last line to help you out. Fuckwit.

Wrong - The topic is Anchor Babies - you are the only one bringing Homosexuality into the conversation - .

"Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Framing is a psychological theory which suggests that people will have a different reaction to an idea when it is given a positive spin than they would if it was given a negative spin.

Advertising professionals, public relations people and propagandists must possess a clear and concise knowledge and understanding of this concept to successfully spin their spiel. The implications of framing is that our decisions and opinions are based more on our predetermined attitudes rather than factual evidence. In communication, and advertising and propaganda campaigns framing defines how the media will shape mass opinion.

Carbineer - I am not against gays at all. I think you are fine.

Only a bigot thinks they can insult me with something like that.

That wasn't meant to be an insult! And I know gays that are just plain delightful. You just seem invested in that topic. And that is fine. I'm more invested in Hillary.

That wasn't meant to be an insult! And I know gays that are just plain delightful. You just seem invested in that topic. And that is fine. I'm more invested in Hillary.

You need to learn to read, for example, read the HUGE type in the post I responded to.

You need to learn to read, for example, read the HUGE type in the post I responded to.
Actually, I'm pretty good at reading. And noticing that you did not include a link. Was "Gay Brainwashing Techniques" the only subtitle or just one that was important to you?

Did you reply to me with that link? If not, that is okay. By the way,,were you in the service? Thank you if you were, (carbineer...)

You really don't know, do you? Time to give up the act.

Google SEI if you really want to learn about it.

Yo Unkotare I google SEI and cam up with
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth - Home

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

:lol: What do you want to bet ol' Action Jackson there couldn't find it either?

Try Sheltered English Immersion (or Instruction - related).
Oh, Unkotare, that is a program with special materials for ELL English learners. Teachers in the public school have to use the district's books and materials.

SEI is an approach used in a great many schools with English Language Learners. Materials are provided accordingly. Real teachers with any experience outside of Mayberry know this.
I provided a link, now you provide one.

To what? Decades of non-fictitious teaching experience?

Children cannot even go to ESL classrooms unless the parent agrees.

You've got it backwards, fake. Parents can request to opt OUT of ESL classes in some circumstances. Your Google skills fail you.
Wrong. No student is put into ESL without permission from the parent.

Non-native speaking students are tested upon intake, and those designated as needing ESL are placed in ESL (and often mainstream classes) according to whatever system the district operates under. Parents can opt-out if they insist but few do, at least for the first year or so.

Yo Unkotare I google SEI and cam up with
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth - Home

Did I miss something here ? Or perhaps you're not explaining your point correctly ....

:lol: What do you want to bet ol' Action Jackson there couldn't find it either?

Try Sheltered English Immersion (or Instruction - related).
Oh, Unkotare, that is a program with special materials for ELL English learners. Teachers in the public school have to use the district's books and materials.

SEI is an approach used in a great many schools with English Language Learners. Materials are provided accordingly. Real teachers with any experience outside of Mayberry know this.
I provided a link, now you provide one.

To what? Decades of non-fictitious teaching experience?
You are a sorry sap. You cannot provide links for what you say, avoid the poster who is beating you up and as I said, I don't really care what you think. Is teaching such a prized position that you argue with someone about it? I'm flattered, but don't be jealous. It's easy to get a degree these days. The second one is a little harder.

Forum List

Back