🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ancient aliens debunked

What amazes me about the Great Pyramid is the number of rocks needed. Est. is 2.3 million at 3 tons each. Without machinery it would seem to take a very long time to first quarry the stones, move the stones and then set the stones. And I would think that most people back then had other things to worry about, like feeding themselves.

Any way. The Great Pyramids are interesting by Puma Puku really makes me wonder.

What amazes me about the Great Pyramid is the number of rocks needed. Est. is 2.3 million at 3 tons each. Without machinery it would seem to take a very long time to first quarry the stones, move the stones and then set the stones. And I would think that most people back then had other things to worry about, like feeding themselves.

Any way. The Great Pyramids are interesting by Puma Puku really makes me wonder.
Nile Valley usually produced food in abundance, and during the flood season, there was surplus labor as the fields could not be worked.

Same basic thing in all the great river valley civilizations with massive stoneworks.

Kept social order, idle hands do the devil's work.

9bf.jpg

Thing I don't like about the Ancient Aliens episodes is how as above, they credit aliens for human achievements. Plus every episode is pure speculation and conjecture. Not an ounce of proof anywhere ever. It's complete crap.
is pure speculation and conjecture. Not an ounce of proof anywhere ever.

kind of sounds like the bible and God....another possible ancient alien story.....

Angels ARE extraterrestrials... or are they NOT? :D

Setting that aside...

I think there must have been a world wide catastrophe of some sorts to bring us to very few numbers, and had to start from scratch, in our civilized development....

I think we have lost a great deal of our History and are suffering from some sort of Amnesia....

Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years, Turkey's stunning Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization....

Gobekli Tepe The World s First Temple History Smithsonian

And as far as the pyramids go, Did you know that with infrared satellite photos over the Sahara and Egypt, they have speculated that only 3% of the pyramids over there are showing....that 97% have not been excavated.... they are seeing footprints of pyramids everywhere in their photography...

So if the pyramids that we know about are just a mere handful of what is out there...then there's so so so much we don't know about "man"...so much lost History that needs to be found...

Nile Valley usually produced food in abundance, and during the flood season, there was surplus labor as the fields could not be worked.

Same basic thing in all the great river valley civilizations with massive stoneworks.

Kept social order, idle hands do the devil's work.

Well they always could fight wars.

Any way do you realize the time frame to build on great pyramid espeically if they only worked on it part of the year? 1 block ever 15 minutes = 4/hour = 96/day = 35040/year = 65 years. That is working 24/7 365 days a year. It just seem incredible that they could do so and keep the people interested for so long. And I doubt a pharaoh would live long enough to see its completion.

But then again a good point is made that if aliens did it why, and why is it not in the historic records?

Angels ARE extraterrestrials... or are they NOT? :D

Setting that aside...

I think there must have been a world wide catastrophe of some sorts to bring us to very few numbers, and had to start from scratch, in our civilized development....

I think we have lost a great deal of our History and are suffering from some sort of Amnesia....

Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years, Turkey's stunning Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization....

Gobekli Tepe The World s First Temple History Smithsonian

And as far as the pyramids go, Did you know that with infrared satellite photos over the Sahara and Egypt, they have speculated that only 3% of the pyramids over there are showing....that 97% have not been excavated.... they are seeing footprints of pyramids everywhere in their photography...

So if the pyramids that we know about are just a mere handful of what is out there...then there's so so so much we don't know about "man"...so much lost History that needs to be found...

You mean like a world wide flood?

The monoliths of Egypt, how did they carve them with such accuracy? Who even thought about how to quarry them in the first place, and why? I don't really like using aliens as the answer to these types of questions but the questions are still out there.

The only viable alternative answer is time. Everything done took a lot of time but that is all humans really have is time. So if it took 100 years to build a pyramid then that is what it took. Never mind that we don't know of the tools they used to create such things.

Like this, how did they do it?

puma-punku-detalle-de-bloques7.jpg

You know, Daws, it's funny running into you in this thread. By pure coincidence, I've always pictured you as a doppelgänger for the guy in this clip:

There's just something about that nasal voice and spastic demeanor that has "daws101" written all over 'em.

You know, Daws, it's funny running into you in this thread. By pure coincidence, I've always pictured you as a doppelgänger for the guy in this clip:

There's just something about that nasal voice and spastic demeanor that has "daws101" written all over 'em.
and ass always you'd be absolutely wrong...project much.....?

Heaven for bid, man could actually accomplish something on his own? Funny how people underestimate the power of human ingenuity. One would have to admit the gifts from God are immense to say the least.

Forum List

Back