🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ancient aliens debunked

No space aliens? I guess that's why every time Bullkurtz tells his story about the time he got drunk and was abducted and probed, all his camping buddies start giggling.

neither one...
maxresdefault.jpg

"How 'bout this one?"

...Funny how people underestimate the power of human ingenuity. One would have to admit the gifts from God are immense to say the least.

It's hard to tell whether you're pushing for or against crediting "human ingenuity" itself to extraterrestrial intervention.

Ludicrous as it is in many respects, at least the ancient astronaut theory avoids appealing to vague metaphysical entities...like your god. ;)

When you hear "no one knows how they did it", don't believe it. This guy shows you can use simple techniques and only a few people to move huge weights.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]CdOALH67eqM[/MEDIA]"]

"What about the pyramids? How they did move such massive pieces of stone without modern machinery?"

"They used massive whips Rimmer. Massive massive whips."

- "Red Dwarf" :)

Welcome back to the gridiron, Eots.

It'll interesting to see whether or not any of your core beliefs were changed during your vacation. ;)

Regarding "modern aliens", if you believe we've sent robotic rovers and such to the surface of Mars, then I guess, in an indirect sort of way, we are those aliens. :dunno:

On a related note, considering the current limitations of human biology, particularly as it relates to the vastness of the known universe and the amount of time it would take to explore it (even at light-speed), I think 'trans-humanism' may be our best hope for one day "reaching the stars" in a meaningful way. As long as the biological aspects that define the crucial essence of humanity (mind and spirit, see Stephen Hawking) are preserved in the cyborg technologies we develop for the purpose of long distance space travel (all in the perfectly natural quest for survival of the fittest), one could make the argument that such astronauts would be true representatives of the natural evolution of our species.

Welcome back to the gridiron, Eots.

It'll interesting to see whether or not any of your core beliefs were changed during your vacation. ;)

Regarding "modern aliens", if you believe we've sent robotic rovers and such to the surface of Mars, then I guess, in an indirect sort of way, we are those aliens. :dunno:

On a related note, considering the current limitations of human biology, particularly as it relates to the vastness of the known universe and the amount of time it would take to explore it (even at light-speed), I think 'trans-humanism' may be our best hope for one day "reaching the stars" in a meaningful way. As long as the biological aspects that define the crucial essence of humanity (mind and spirit, see Stephen Hawking) are preserved in the cyborg technologies we develop for the purpose of long distance space travel (all in the perfectly natural quest for survival of the fittest), one could make the argument that such astronauts would be true representatives of the natural evolution of our species.

Survival of the fittest !..HULK will smash puny..'trans-humans !

Survival of the fittest !..HULK will smash puny..'trans-humans !

Don't forget, genetic manipulation has its own branch in the trans-humanist movement. In other words, The Incredible Hulk, a product of DNA altering gamma radiation, is a "trans-human" (although maybe not a puny one)!

Forum List

Back