Andrew Yang: I would pardon Donald Trump

Pardon him for what..........Not a single Statute of a Law was in the Articles of Impeachment. Only 2 BS charges that are vauge as hell were in it.

He doesn't need a pardon. He has never been charged with a crime, unless hurting liberals feelings is a crime now.

Don't want Yang then. LOL. I would not pardon him, make his sit in jail like Cohen is doing now.

Don't want Yang then. LOL. I would not pardon him, make his sit in jail like Cohen is doing now.
If the Democrats don't prosecute Trump and his crime family to the full extend of the law when they come to power, it will only confirm my darkest fears about American justice(just us)
twowings.jpg

If the Democrats don't prosecute Trump and his crime family to the full extend of the law when they come to power, it will only confirm my darkest fears about American justice(just us)
twowings.jpg
Just say you want people put in mass graves because they disagree with you.

That's what leftists always do when given a chance.

Pardon Trump for what?

Did I miss a crime he has been charged with?

Can anyone list the crimes Trump committed that he should be pardoned for?

Not going to help his chances....maybe if he came out as a tranny.....libs seem to be into that at the moment

Pardon him for what..........Not a single Statute of a Law was in the Articles of Impeachment. Only 2 BS charges that are vauge as hell were in it.

He doesn't need a pardon. He has never been charged with a crime, unless hurting liberals feelings is a crime now.
It's a talking point to try and make the impeachment look as if it was legit. Ohhh they ain't done with their slick evil ways by a long shot.

I know this will come as shock to some here but one has to be convicted of a crime before they can be pardoned.

I know, it will come as a shock to everyone on here, but blackhawk is too ignorant to know anything, too lazy to research it, and too stupid to conceal either.

Was Nixon ever convicted for one of the crimes he committed while president? Naw, he wasn't. So, what the hell was Ford doing, pardoning him? Haven't we been told that is impossible?

Ah, and here's the list of worthies just as stupid, lazy and ignorant as blackhawk:

Funny and Agree!! x 4
Grampa Murked U
daveman
CrusaderFrank
beagle9

Thank You! x 1
Chuz Life​

twowings.jpg

I bet you believed Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were heading to the Hague when Pelosi and the Democrats won in 2006...

My point?

Every time a GOP win those like you call for the Conviction of them because you hate them with a damn passion...

Last edited:
I know this will come as shock to some here but one has to be convicted of a crime before they can be pardoned.

I know, it will come as a shock to everyone on here, but blackhawk is too ignorant to know anything, too lazy to research it, and too stupid to conceal either.

Was Nixon ever convicted for one of the crimes he committed while president? Naw, he wasn't. So, what the hell was Ford doing, pardoning him? Haven't we been told that is impossible?

Ah, and here's the list of worthies just as stupid, lazy and ignorant as blackhawk:

Funny and Agree!! x 4
Grampa Murked U
daveman
CrusaderFrank
beagle9

Thank You! x 1
Chuz Life​
This was the basis for Fords decision.
After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision that suggested that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that its acceptance carries a confession of guilt Ford was not pardoning Nixon of a crime he was using the pardon to say Nixon committed a crime and if he had not resigned he would have likely been convicted.

In other words, you believe in a banana republic where citizens are arrested for no crimes and thrown into jail without a hearing merely for being unpopular with the state. You also don't believe in the separation of powers and believe the President serves at the pleasure of the House otherwise he gets impeached. I kinda already figured that.

BTW, nice as that is of Yang, (he is one of the less screwy democrats running), you can only pardon someone CONVICTED OF A CRIME and not only hasn't Trump been convicted of any crime nor sentenced, he was never even CHARGED! In fact, right now, he's not even technically even impeached yet. Nancy has to FILE it with the Senate.

But the truly funny part will be when Trump is totally acquitted of all accusations. That is, if Nancy ever has the stones to dare file that bag of garbage. :21:

Forum List

Back