Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

If Republicans passed the bill last month, why wasn't it already signed? Why was there a second vote? Why don't Democrats want to talk about that? Oh right, what Republicans agreed to a month ago has since changed. Those changes are now unacceptable. This is pure liberal disinformation and lies.
Learn how the process works idiot

The House passes a version. The Senate passes a version. Those versions are "reconciled" and then voted on again

And before you spread more lies...there were no substantive changes to it in reconciliation and no pork added.

I posted copy of the legislation. You are the traitor if you do not support veteran in this issue. I know plenty that barracked downwind at times from those burn pits, so fuck off.
Everyone supports the veterans. That's not the issue.

Blow that smoke up someone's ass that is less intelligent than me. I have posted a comparative evaluation of the bills. I even copied and pasted the differences. While I agree, there are sometimes "poison pills" placed within bills, there is none present here. I think I have clearly explained the differences between discretionary and non-discretionary spending within this thread. Do you really think funding for veteran's health care should be discretionary?

But you reveal your true ignorance when you lament about the ACA. In some ways, I wish it was eliminated immediately. The backlash, especially from those on Medicare, would be epic. The truth of the matter is that GDP growth that can be associated with the ACA exceeds anything Trump did. Obama, vacationing in Hawaii and jet-setting around the world, did more to increase GDP during Trump's administration than Trump ever did. That is the reality, and is one of the many indicators as to how piss poor a president Trump really was.
Good luck.

Learn how the process works idiot

The House passes a version. The Senate passes a version. Those versions are "reconciled" and then voted on again

And before you spread more lies...there were no substantive changes to it in reconciliation and no pork added.
You're a broken record.

This IS the Republican Party and always has been

Read through this thread.

You have Republicans flat out lying

Flat out repeating what they know are lies

Saying that Vets don't deserve our support

Saying that Vets should depend on charity

Saying that we shouldn't worry about spending a few bucks on Vets because it will cost too much/cause inflation to rise.

This is not new. When we invaded Iraq and Rumsfeld was trying to do it on the cheap...Dems were outraged that Congress would not appropriate money for ballistic vests...Republicans gave the same kinds of excuses,

It would cost too much. It would slow down the invasion. THE VESTS WERE NO GOOD> ANYTHING to support their political leaders over the troops
It happened with the 911 first responders too,

When will you people learn?
Since you already say I'm a broken record...here

Anger? Anger from democraps cause they can't get their way.

YOu wanna see anger then why don't you dems get out in the public and see what they think of YOU.....that's why we haven't seen any democrat town halls.

Republicans don't care.
Without reading all of the pages in this thread, do think that a stripped down Bill that pertained to
just the Veterans concerns would have the republican votes?
I bet they would.
Sadly, Bills like this gets packed with a bunch of nonsense and kills a good Bill.

How long have you hid your hate for your country and the Constitution you swore to defend? Pig fucker.
What a crock of shit.

This is about troops that got sick fighting FOR that Constitution and you don't give a shit about them

Fucking Republicans

Without reading all of the pages in this thread, do think that a stripped down Bill that pertained to
just the Veterans concerns would have the republican votes?
I bet they would.
Sadly, Bills like this gets packed with a bunch of nonsense and kills a good Bill.
How many times does it have to be shown to you that this bill ONLY pertains to "just the vets"?

Anger? Anger from democraps cause they can't get their way.

YOu wanna see anger then why don't you dems get out in the public and see what they think of YOU.....that's why we haven't seen any democrat town halls.
They're done whining here. They don't like being held accountable to the people.

Forum List

Back