Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

That is not evidence, those are your words
Those are the facts of the bill.

And yes, they are definitive evidence that the move of the money from discretionary to mandatory spending is, in fact, just changing the already authorized funding of the program. No better, more definitive evidence can possibly exist.

You asked for the evidence, you got it.

Now you want to discard and dispute baseline facts. Because you are not an honest actor.

.So the Republicans vote down the bill because Schumer refused to add amendments to make sure the spending was kept in control, yet the Dems don't want to have a bill that is truly bipartisan.

Why do you spin it that it is the GOP's fault and not the fault of the Democrats for removing previously approved amendments?

Why do you hate people so much?
Watch this and explain the spending is uncontrolled

Those are the facts of the bill.

And yes, they are definitive evidence that the move of the money from discretionary to mandatory spending is, in fact, just changing the already authorized funding of the program. No better, more definitive evidence can possibly exist.

You asked for the evidence, you got it.

Now you want to discard and dispute baseline facts. Because you are not an honest actor.
One last time, and then you're done:

Why would the Senate Democrats have voted overwhelmingly, hand in hand with their Republican colleagues, for this bill without the mandator spending move, if it is so vital? Are House Dems that much smarter than the ones in the Senate?

Why would the Senate Democrats have voted overwhelmingly, hand in hand with their Republican colleagues, for this bill without the mandator spending move, if it is so vital?
You haven't acknowledged the definitive evidence. Not one time.

If you have a good point to make, you don't need my assistance. So make it.

The VFW was happy with the original bill, that the GOP Senators voted overwhelmingly in favor of. Here's my evidence!

View attachment 675794
Woo-hoo! I LOVE evidence!

And then they voted AGAINST it

You haven't acknowledged the definitive evidence. Not one time.

If you have a good point to make, you don't need my assistance. So make it.
LoL!

OK, here's my point:

Why would the Senate Democrats have voted overwhelmingly, hand in hand with their Republican colleagues, for this bill without the mandator spending move, if it is so vital? Are House Dems that much smarter than the ones in the Senate?

(Rhetorical question, this time)

LoL!

OK, here's my point:

(Rhetorical question, this time)
Now, make your point. You tell us the answer. Let all the crazy out. Then, we can scrutinize your assumptions in your questions and your speculation in your answer.

But the facts will still remain.

Dems F over Republicans, cram through a giant PORK tax increase climate spending bill then demand Republicans vote for another bill. Republicans tell Dems to go F themselves.

Watch this and explain the spending is uncontrolled

I know the GOP wants to starve children, kill veterans, want dirty water, dirty air, kick grandma to the curb, want to kill women, babies, and men. I have heard the lies for too long to believe the BS anymore.

I no longer have words to express the frustration and anger I feel after Senate Republicans blocked the PACT Act.

The Senate Republicans have always supported the troops, as it is their jobs to be put in harm's way. All the congressional Republicans understand this duty of the military and send thoughts and prayers to all troops injured and/or killed defending our freedom. But, veterans knew the danger when they enlisted, and understood there would be no special funding for treatment of injuries sustained during their service beyond that offered by the VA.

The GOP's fiscal conservatism is not known for its generosity to anyone but Big Business and the billionaire class. This aspect of the Republican Party has been well established and is one of the many reasons the vast majority of active military personnel and veterans are staunch Republicans.

Forum List

Back