Annoying Phrases People Use All the Time

"I just threw up a little in my mouth"

now... you either throw up or you don't .... and.... you don't throw up in your mouth ..but out of your mouth!

throw up a little?? are you forcefully controlling the amount of vomit? a teaspoon amount ? as oppose to a full cup?? :rolleyes:

that one really gets on my nerves....:mad::mad: it should be banned from our lexicon!

Appearing much to frequently lately on USMB:

Ignore List

"Cool Beans"

that's another no-no ... what are the roots of those words??...only heaven knows!

It is what it is.

What is?

Oh, I think I throw up in my mouth a little when I hear.....

The new normal

Just a jab at the USMB members....here's one for you

GOT A LINK

Gonna write a song about that one....

Got a link, got a link, can you do the fandango

Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening......

Link?

Want a link!

I gothcha link right here buddy!

What is?

Oh, I think I throw up in my mouth a little when I hear.....

The new normal

Just a jab at the USMB members....here's one for you

GOT A LINK

Gonna write a song about that one....

Got a link, got a link, can you do the fandango

Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening......

Link?

Want a link!

I gothcha link right here buddy!

Lancelot? Is that you?

now... you either throw up or you don't .... and.... you don't throw up in your mouth ..but out of your mouth!

throw up a little?? are you forcefully controlling the amount of vomit? a teaspoon amount ? as oppose to a full cup?? :rolleyes:

that one really gets on my nerves....:mad::mad: it should be banned from our lexicon!

Admit it, typing that rant out made you throw up a little in your mouth

"Hindsight is 20/20."

If it were, why is there so much dispute about even recent history?

I agree. Why 20/20? Why not 360/360?

or 180/180?

or even 2/2 :dunno:

doesn't make sense.

What happened to the adjective "female" and when did it become acceptable to substitute it with the noun "woman"? It's grammatically incorrect and I see it everywhere these days.

Example: Congress doesn't have many women politicians.

It's hard for women soldiers to make it in the military.

I agree! That phrase is stupidly repulsive.

I guess you've never thrown up a little in your mouth.

Let's say you're at a fancy dinner party and you've drank too much champagne and eaten lots of rich foods. Acid indigestion builds up and you go and burp and a little throw up comes up. Not a lot to make you go run to the bathroom but just a small enough amount you can swallow back down. A little throw up goes IN your mouth from your stomach but you don't spit it OUT. Ergo, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

And finally: eeeewwww!

Let's say you're at a fancy dinner party and you've drank too much champagne and eaten lots of rich foods. Acid indigestion builds up and you go and burp and a little throw up comes up. Not a lot to make you go run to the bathroom but just a small enough amount you can swallow back down. A little throw up goes IN your mouth from your stomach but you don't spit it OUT. Ergo, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Good grief woman!!!!!!:eek:

shut up! :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol:

You started it!

Couple of americanism,s i dont like is when someone address,s you by saying * hi dude * . or if they like something *hot dog *

folks who bring *god* into as many discussions as they can .very annoying seems like they require a reaction

what would jesus say ?. how the fuck would i know is the answer

people who politicize every subject just to get there opinion known

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:

You started it!
thats s not so bad how about when you cut the cheese at a dinner party ???

Forum List

Back