"Anonymous" declares war on Donald Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

Sad state of affairs that our great nation once built and stood on LAW and ORDER allows terrorists like this to commit crimes at will....I can't wait for the Trump presidency and these scum to enjoy their cells with big bubba and big tyrone.

If trump has nothing in his closet then he should be fine, but these guys will find ANY dirt he may have hidden. This could get good.

If trump has nothing in his closet then he should be fine, but these guys will find ANY dirt he may have hidden. This could get good.
One way to see it but what they do is criminal.They should be hunted down like dogs and personally executed but I can be happy with life in prison.

Anonymous is a bunch of bullshit.
I used to really dig those guys.
But then I paid attention. They have selective outrage to say the LEAST.

Sad state of affairs that our great nation once built and stood on LAW and ORDER allows terrorists like this to commit crimes at will....I can't wait for the Trump presidency and these scum to enjoy their cells with big bubba and big tyrone.

Terrorist? Art imitating life or life imitating art?

One way to see it but what they do is criminal.They should be hunted down like dogs and personally executed but I can be happy with life in prison.

Well given they are A Anonymous and B An international organisation comprised of individuals all over the globe then I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Well given they are A Anonymous and B An international organisation comprised of individuals all over the globe then I wouldn't hold out much hope.
CIA/FBI/NSA or hell just use black ops....fine with me...when they have some "accidents"

CIA/FBI/NSA or hell just use black ops....fine with me...when they have some "accidents"

Yeah, well I guess he'll have bigger fish to fry if he manages to bluster, swindle and farud his way to Pen Avenue, as the second ammendment enthusiasts on here keep telling me they have their guns to hold government to account, and I have a feeling that a good few peple will want to hold him to account if Chicago is anything to go by. I wouldn't want to a SS agent on his detail.

the liberal thugs could and should thank them, but they can't, because they're anonymous.

We need to declare war on those cowards. They are publishing personal info on police putting lives in danger. Anonymous IS a terrorist organization and I hope Trump wins and stuffs them in Gitmo.

I wish they would find out what happen in Benghazi. That would be helpful.

It really wouldn't be that hard to claim to be a member of anonymous and destroy the organization from within. I doubt they know who each other are.

Since hacking is a felony, Anonymous is nothing but a bunch of criminals e-thugs. And pussified, chickenshit cowards because they always go after easy targets. You don't see them bothering Islam, do you? You don't see them going after black racist criminal crybabies like Obama, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Forum List

Back