Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

They gotta say something...no matter how stupid
Personally, I believe it's their own latent tendencies to look at people by race FIRST and they can't picture others NOT looking at the world the same way.

You had to go to the "race" forum to find these.

NONE were on this thread in this forum

She's being criticized for what she has said here. Her skin is NOT the issue.

In fact Tucker Carlson is being criticized for exactly the same reason

You don't GET any whiter than Carlson
I was challenged to find instances of leftists using racist language.

I did so.

Your petulant little tantrum is meaningless. Run along.

I was challenged to find instances of leftists using racist language.

I did so.

Your petulant little tantrum is meaningless. Run along.
In this thread.....because the entire thread from the OP onward was being accused of being racist about Candace Owen.....but as we can see, the only posts about her race were initiated by Righties.

In this thread.....because the entire thread from the OP onward was being accused of being racist about Candace Owen.....but as we can see, the only posts about her race were initiated by Righties.
You're lying.

"That's not the discussion. But, if you want to go beyond this thread.....feel free to give us some examples."

I did. Now you're pathetically trying to backpedal.

Use a spotter.

You're lying.

"That's not the discussion. But, if you want to go beyond this thread.....feel free to give us some examples."

I did. Now you're pathetically trying to backpedal.

Use a spotter.
And that I con-demned.

Now.....find any in THIS thread, sweetie.

View attachment 615769

Would be nice if she cared about the women and children being slaughtered by her buddies

Libs lied like hell about Putin colluding with President Trump for 5 years. Who is to say they aren't still lying about at least some of what's going down in Ukraine too. I'd love to see independent journalists, unconnected with Brandon, make reports so we had judge for ourselves.

Right now, the only reports about the war are coming from the Biden Regime, at least those that are being parroted on our networks here.

"No, I meant in THIS thread!!"

It's always funny when the Democrat insists the Democrat didn't say what the Democrat said.
And I (as did others) mean this thread. Have you bothered to read the dialog before you jumped in.....then you would know that.

That's the funny part. :heehee:

Libs lied like hell about Putin colluding with President Trump for 5 years. Who is to say they aren't still lying about at least some of what's going down in Ukraine too. I'd love to see independent journalists, unconnected with Brandon, make reports so we had judge for ourselves.

Right now, the only reports about the war are coming from the Biden Regime, at least those that are being parroted on our networks here.
And yet, here we are finding out it was true all along. What we also now know is when trump trash goes "Russia! Russia! Russia!" you were being cheerleaders for Putin.

And yet, here we are finding out it was true all along. What we also now know is when trump trash goes "Russia! Russia! Russia!" you were being cheerleaders for Putin.

But it wasn't true. President Trump didn't hire Hoes in Moscow to ruin hotel mattresses. And Uncle Pooties wasn't holding it over his head.

It was all bullshit, unproven after years of Mueller's Witch Hunt.

No it wasn't you lying sack of shit. The only Russian colluders were YOUR shrilary and her ilk.

And I (as did others) mean this thread. Have you bothered to read the dialog before you jumped in.....then you would know that.

That's the funny part. :heehee:
I called it.

"It's always funny when the Democrat insists the Democrat didn't say what the Democrat said."

"Right now, the only reports about the war are coming from the Biden Regime"...................wait, are you claiming that what we are seeing and hearing from Ukraine isn't real? Well, if you aren't a perfect little delusional Putin shill...:heehee:

Forum List

Back