Another black president

We will never have another black president after Obama fucked up his reign so royally. Race relations have never been worse.
Did you see the wreckage bequeathed by the last white POTUS, Cleetus?

Are you waiting for the PC crowd to throw you a fucking doggie biscuit for that snark, you ****? Fuck off.

Your embarrassment is palpable...as it should be

How long did it take you to come up with THAT reply, shit head?

And Ben Carson seems to be a wonderful person. But in the back of my mind, I think, I was kind of excited when Obama was elected because how everyone was euphoric around the world. I thought, maybe this will be good for black white relations although they weren't bad, but improvement could be there. Then look at what happened!!! He is the most divisive president ever. He makes us look like we are at war.

Then here comes Ben. Brilliant, great personality but weak in foreign affairs and the economy. If he took the next four years to get abreast of those two topics, maybe I would vote for him. But can I trust him? Will he pull an Obama and be totally unfair to the white population?

Maybe I'll look for someone else. But I think he would make a great Surgeon General. :)
Ben Carson is a brilliant man. He reads everything and basically taught himself to operate on brains by reading.

He can learn everything about foreign policy and more in a couple of months.

And Ben Carson seems to be a wonderful person. But in the back of my mind, I think, I was kind of excited when Obama was elected because how everyone was euphoric around the world. I thought, maybe this will be good for black white relations although they weren't bad, but improvement could be there. Then look at what happened!!! He is the most divisive president ever. He makes us look like we are at war.

Then here comes Ben. Brilliant, great personality but weak in foreign affairs and the economy. If he took the next four years to get abreast of those two topics, maybe I would vote for him. But can I trust him? Will he pull an Obama and be totally unfair to the white population?

Maybe I'll look for someone else. But I think he would make a great Surgeon General. :)
Ben Carson is a brilliant man. He reads everything and basically taught himself to operate on brains by reading.

I like Carson.

I love listening to Rush and watch him accuse others of doing what he himself and his podjos are up to. He is the perfect hypocrite.
It's priceless when a RW poster accuses Lefties of not thinking for themselves and being sheep............by going on about what Rush said. :rofl:
Rush is entertainment. And he knows it. If you ever listened to his show people who call in have their own ideas and most times they differ from Rush's so he learns from them more than they learn from him.

I like Carson.
Omg finally something I can agree with from you. Carson is a good man.

What are the chances that we will ever get another black president? I think that they are not that big. Obama actually is not black but biracial but he will be remembered as the first black American president. The black card has been already played and there is no chance we will have another black leader for the next fifteen years.
Also it is fun that the only black candidate we have now is Republican.
Wait....you are going to cross off all black people because you don't like the current President and he happens to be black?

No racism there.
I think it's like drugs. I used cocaine once ... many many years ago. And I said "oh no, not gonna do that again." (-:
So...a black President is like cocaine.

Lets just please do whatever it takes to jot have another LIBERAL black president. The worst people on this earth are black liberals. Yuk !!!

I dont want another black president, unless hes a republican. Democrats have clearly demonstrated that they cant handle it. EVERYTHING is "racist" now. Any complaints about their president = "your racist". They just arent ready for a black president yet.

I don't see why it couldn't happen again. I mean the OP correctly stated obama isn't actually black, but is viewed as black, so if America elected someone who they viewed as black to the office of POTUS once they can do it again.

We will never have another black president after Obama fucked up his reign so royally. Race relations have never been worse.

What makes you think your opinion is the only one the country holds?

Did I say anything to imply that I think my opinion is the prevailing opinion, let alone the only opinion?

You seem to be awfully sure that the country will never again elect a black president based upon your opinion of the current one.

Did I say anything to imply that I think my opinion is the prevailing opinion, let alone the only opinion?

You seem to be awfully sure that the country will never again elect a black president based upon your opinion of the current one.

Nobody is satisfied with that schmuck. Besides, another black president is possible as long as he's not a sneaky little shit like Obama. Anyone who evokes memories of the "community organizer" is doomed.

Nobody is satisfied with that schmuck. Besides, another black president is possible as long as he's not a sneaky little shit like Obama. Anyone who evokes memories of the "community organizer" is doomed.

How do you know?

Here you are denying that you think your opinion is the prevailing one, and then talking about the President like it is. He wasn't as unpopular back in 2012 as guys like you wanted to make him out as and the same holds true now.

How do you know?

Here you are denying that you think your opinion is the prevailing one, and then talking about the President like it is. He wasn't as unpopular back in 2012 as guys like you wanted to make him out as and the same holds true now.

Hey, go get a pair of long-nose pliars and pull that bug out of your ass, fuckhead! Anti-Obama sentiment is well known and apparent, unless you live in a fucking cave. Do you live in a fucking cave, moron? Polling and anecdotal evidence suggest that dissatisfaction with Senior Presidente Negro is widespread. Still, I made no suchassertion. You are just anticipating it eagerly so you can make your silly ass "argument" which will fail miserably to impress anyone but you, dumbass.

Certainly everyone I know and associate with, from work to friends to neighbors to my kids' school to the gun club, all uniformly think that Obama is a putz. Even my doctors hate him. We all talk about what a destructive cocksucker he is. Again, there is plenty polling and anecdotal evidence as well. Do I need to explain to you what "anecdotal evidence" is, you fucking idiot? Or are you such a retarded fuck that explaining it to you would just be pissing in the wind?

Go stick a broom handle up your ass and bounce around on it like a fucking pogo stick. Maybe then you will understand what it is like to be a tax paying member of America under Obamafuckenstein who also has a vested interest in the success prosperity of this country.

How do you know?

If he was able to run in 2016, there is no doubt in my mind he would get a sizable percentage of the vote, may even enough to win.
In America 2015 more and more people simply want bigger government, and want and need programs that provide for them.
Millions of Americans of today are either on food stamps and welfare, and or on government disability.
Pride and self-worth are a lost cause in America 2015.

What are the chances that we will ever get another black president? I think that they are not that big. Obama actually is not black but biracial but he will be remembered as the first black American president. The black card has been already played and there is no chance we will have another black leader for the next fifteen years.
Also it is fun that the only black candidate we have now is Republican.

Trump has revealed to us that the core of the GOP is racist, KKK, deep red, deep south, xenophobic morons.

They will never vote for Dr. Ben Carson.

And the rest of the country knows he's a shit.

Hey, go get a pair of long-nose pliars and pull that bug out of your ass, fuckhead! Anti-Obama sentiment is well known and apparent, unless you live in a fucking cave. Do you live in a fucking cave, moron? Polling and anecdotal evidence suggest that dissatisfaction with Senior Presidente Negro is widespread. Still, I made no suchassertion. You are just anticipating it eagerly so you can make your silly ass "argument" which will fail miserably to impress anyone but you, dumbass.

Certainly everyone I know and associate with, from work to friends to neighbors to my kids' school to the gun club, all uniformly think that Obama is a putz. Even my doctors hate him. We all talk about what a destructive cocksucker he is. Again, there is plenty polling and anecdotal evidence as well. Do I need to explain to you what "anecdotal evidence" is, you fucking idiot? Or are you such a retarded fuck that explaining it to you would just be pissing in the wind?

Go stick a broom handle up your ass and bounce around on it like a fucking pogo stick. Maybe then you will understand what it is like to be a tax paying member of America under Obamafuckenstein who also has a vested interest in the success prosperity of this country.

Wow, someone missed his nightly buggering.

Forum List

Back