Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Funny thing about this faux Christian outrage is the assholes that are makings these will not serve gays declarations have already broken biblical law's .
By servings countless numbers of gays (broken gaydar)?

Yeah... I am not sure that any Christian really cares what a pagan non-christian thinks they should do.... in fact... I know they don't. I don't either.
That's pretentious as you have no clue to what other Christians think
what's fact is many other Christians on this site know that you posers are just bigots diguised as Christians .
have I told you how much you can fuck off today?
Aw, someone is getting their feathers ruffled up. It's like I just said in another thread (hey, that rhymes) why not go to the homosexual weddings and witness to the lost souls about the impending eternal damnation unless they repent? It's a win win.
Just like the Westboro Baptist Church! What a paradigm of civil comportment!

Funny thing about this faux Christian outrage is the assholes that are makings these will not serve gays declarations have already broken biblical law's .

Yeah... I am not sure that any Christian really cares what a pagan non-christian thinks they should do.... in fact... I know they don't. I don't either.
what's fact is many other Christians on this site know that you posers are just bigots diguised as Christians .
Aw, someone is getting their feathers ruffled up. It's like I just said in another thread (hey, that rhymes) why not go to the homosexual weddings and witness to the lost souls about the impending eternal damnation unless they repent? It's a win win.
Bravo!

Another false assumer wrong about both subjects.
For example...?

Comport this asshole. If you invite them to your gay wedding guess what will happen? Think instead of shitting on the forum.

Another false assumer wrong about both subjects.
For example...?
Everything you post.

Comport this asshole. If you invite them to your gay wedding guess what will happen? Think instead of shitting on the forum.
Getting the vapors are we?

Out of ammo already?

Out of ammo already?
None needed you're shooting blanks .

And there are laws that are mentioned in the Bible, the one against homosexuality for instance.
The Bible is irrelevant to this thread
like everything you post.
More relevant than you.
Bahahahah!
Cry all you want baby.
Illiterate asshat. That's how you write derisive laughter
Laughing at your own stupidity will get you nowhere. God Bless.

Nothing pretentious about it, real Christians know the truth, homosexuality is a sin and against Gods law.

Just one more of a legion of proofs that gays are anti-choice and pro-violence terrorists. Doesn't matter what you argue or your point of view, anyone who advocates murder over a refusal of service is a terrorist.

I dont' care what you say. We are *NOT* going to follow that law. Sucks to be you. Good luck with that.
By what authority can you choose to follow only the laws you agree with?

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.
And there are laws that are mentioned in the Bible, the one against homosexuality for instance.

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.
Thankfully the bible is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, as it fosters the ignorance and unwarranted hate exhibited by you and most others on the social right.

Thankfully the bible is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, as it fosters the ignorance and unwarranted hate exhibited by you and most others on the social right.
Irrelevant is your opinion only. Try as you might, you cannot make your opinion fact.

And yet... It's the gay advocates issuing the death threats. Hmmm.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because the citizens there were inhospitable and ride, not because some of them were homosexual.

More relevant than you.
Bahahahah!
Cry all you want baby.
Illiterate asshat. That's how you write derisive laughter
Laughing at your own stupidity will get you nowhere. God Bless.
BUT LAUGHING AT yours is highly therapeutic !

Nothing pretentious about it, real Christians know the truth, homosexuality is a sin and against Gods law.
you hsve no clue as to what pretentious means if you did, you would not have posted the shit just did.

And yet... It's the gay advocates issuing the death threats. Hmmm.
false...Gay Minnesota student receives death threat in virulent letter - KMSP-TV

Forum List

Back