Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

He dared to post his religious views on social media, and said he wouldn't serve openly homosexual people in his business, and immediately started receiving death threats.

Michigan Auto Shop Owner Faces Backlash After Declaring He Won t Serve Gays CBS Detroit
I see no death threats on his page. Though maybe he deserves some after threatening to sabotage the cars of his gay customers so that they die on the roads.
That is not what he said and you know it retard. He is 100% correct and you are wrong as usual.
Whoa a TWO sentence post! Great job! You'll get there! :wink:

It's going to come to some serious violence before this will be settled. Gays should do what blacks are doing segregate themselves. The cultures are simply too incompatible to coexist.
You made this claim before and nothing has happened. Everyone knows you arent going to do anything at all.
Moi! No. We just aren't doing enough to encourage those who make the threats to follow through. Gays threaten to burn down businesses but never do. They should be encouraged to follow through. I will say that black people in 1965 had more guts than the little cowards today. If they want a race war get on with it. Stop burning your own cities down. Soonest begun. Soonest done.

As the auto repair shop owner has said he's ready. He's waiting. Where are all the gay arsonists? Hiding under someone's bed.
You should take your own advice. You are the one that claimed something was going to happen to gays and you also claimed a race war was going to start. Were waiting. Bring it on.
I didn't say a race war was going to start. I said that if blacks and gays had an ounce of spine between them they would stop threatening and start one. It's empty threats from a passle of yellow bellies. When black people have one of their scary riots they only burn down their own stores and homes. What's up with that?

For all the businesses gays have threatened to burn down have they ever burned one down? No. Gays stamp their feet and flounce their skirts and that's about all. What should happen doesn't.
Who are Blacks or gays threatening? Only you dull illiterates are doing that like you just did. A race or sex war is not going to do anything. Thats why i keep laughing at your claim one is coming. I wait with baited breath to see you fulfill your threat.

No-we are saying Christians have to follow the same laws as everyone else.

No special exemption from business laws just because you call yourself 'Christian'

I dont' care what you say. We are *NOT* going to follow that law. Sucks to be you. Good luck with that.

Doesn't bother me- you will just be another business being fined by your local state or city government for failing to follow business laws.

No skin off of my back.

You can refuse to serve Jews, Blacks, veterans, handicapped, Muslims, Japanese or homosexuals- but if you do because that is who they are- you will suffer legal consequences.

Yes, that is correct. And we will still follow our faith even so.

Fine with me- as long as you don't whine about being required to follow the same laws as everyone else- and getting penalized for breaking those laws- I have no problem with you getting fined or closed down.

And when you do, I'll open another and continue to practice my faith. And yes, of course I will protest your anti-religious freedom laws. I will even donate profits of my business to the cause of having those laws changed. And yes you might penalize me, but I'll just keep practicing my faith.

Christians have been persecuted far more than a few fines, jail time, and bad laws. We will long at last you and those like you.

Have fun playing the victim.

It's going to come to some serious violence before this will be settled. Gays should do what blacks are doing segregate themselves. The cultures are simply too incompatible to coexist.
You made this claim before and nothing has happened. Everyone knows you arent going to do anything at all.
Moi! No. We just aren't doing enough to encourage those who make the threats to follow through. Gays threaten to burn down businesses but never do. They should be encouraged to follow through. I will say that black people in 1965 had more guts than the little cowards today. If they want a race war get on with it. Stop burning your own cities down. Soonest begun. Soonest done.

As the auto repair shop owner has said he's ready. He's waiting. Where are all the gay arsonists? Hiding under someone's bed.
You should take your own advice. You are the one that claimed something was going to happen to gays and you also claimed a race war was going to start. Were waiting. Bring it on.
I didn't say a race war was going to start. I said that if blacks and gays had an ounce of spine between them they would stop threatening and start one. It's empty threats from a passle of yellow bellies. When black people have one of their scary riots they only burn down their own stores and homes. What's up with that?

For all the businesses gays have threatened to burn down have they ever burned one down? No. Gays stamp their feet and flounce their skirts and that's about all. What should happen doesn't.

So Gays are just not as violent as Christians.

Is it sin? Sin with a capital S? Is that why some businesses won't serve homosexual citizens?

Is it sin?

What about the other sinners who come in to those businesses? If the business owner is so concerned about the status of his immortal soul, is that business owner morally vetting everyone? Who know! There might be an adulterer (a sin specifically mentioned in the Ten Commandments, unlike homosexuality). There might be a sinner who does not honor his mother and father or freely takes the Lord's name in vain.

But it's the homosexuals who are being repressed.

Is homosexuality such a heinous sin that it merits open and prideful discrimination? Isn't that attitude hypocritical?

The dickhead auto mechanic in that state up north claims he does not want "immorality" in his shop. Well, how can he be sure that all his customers are saintly if he does not do his due diligence?

Face it folks. It's homophobia gone wild. And, like a rat caught in a corner, the homophobes and bigots will resort to the craziest means at hand to rationalize their untenable positions.
Its a sin because they are latent homosexuals and the mere thought of two men or two women getting it on is too tempting for them to ignore.
It has nothing to do with sin. These bigots are not theologians. they are misinterpreting scripture so they might find the thinnest veneer of legal cover for their bigotry. It has more to do with their attitude toward homosexuals than their deeply held religious beliefs.

It has to do with common sense and the laws of nature observable by all human beings with the means to reason objectively.

Homosexuality does not JUST 'deviate' from the human physiological standard, it deviates as far from the human physiological standard, as is humanly possible.

Add to that, that many of the advocates of normalizing that deviancy, flatly claim that such is not a deviation. Which is delusional...

Many of those among the cult who do recognize the deviation, demand that it's not much of a deviation... which is again: Delusional.

And the cultists who recognize that such IS an antithetical deviation, demand that the nature of human sexuality is irrelevant. Which is again: D E L U S I O N A L ...

Which is to say that those people suffer from an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

And therein... rests THE PROBLEM!

Last edited:
Is it sin? Sin with a capital S? Is that why some businesses won't serve homosexual citizens?

Is it sin?

What about the other sinners who come in to those businesses? If the business owner is so concerned about the status of his immortal soul, is that business owner morally vetting everyone? Who know! There might be an adulterer (a sin specifically mentioned in the Ten Commandments, unlike homosexuality). There might be a sinner who does not honor his mother and father or freely takes the Lord's name in vain.

Is homosexuality such a heinous sin that it merits open and prideful discrimination? Isn't that attitude hypocritical?

The dickhead auto mechanic in that state up north claims he does not want "immorality" in his shop. Well, how can he be sure that all his customers are saintly if he does not do his due diligence?

Face it folks. It's homophobia gone wild. And, like a rat caught in a corner, the homophobes and bigots will resort to the craziest means at hand to rationalize their untenable positions.
Its a sin because they are latent homosexuals and the mere thought of two men or two women getting it on is too tempting for them to ignore.
It has nothing to do with sin. These bigots are not theologians. they are misinterpreting scripture so they might find the thinnest veneer of legal cover for their bigotry. It has more to do with their attitude toward homosexuals than their deeply held religious beliefs.

It has to do with common sense and the laws of nature observable by all human beings with the means to reason objectively.

Homosexuality does not JUST 'deviate' from the human physiological standard, it deviates as far from the human physiological standard, as is humanly possible.

Add to that, that the advocates of normalizing that deviancy, flatly claim that such does is not a deviation. Which is delusional... those of the cult which do recognize the deviation, demand that it's not much of a deviation... which is again: Delusional. Those who recognize that such is an antithetical deviation, demand that the nature of human sexuality is irrelevant. Which is again: D E L U S I O N A L ...

Which is to say that those people suffer from an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

False premise.

I don't believe that. And I even refute that argument.

LOL! Well anything's possible, I guess... as unlikely as it may be.

These business men and women are fearful of the unknown.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... "If they could just get to know the sexual deviant... they'd learn that they're people too."

The thing is, the individual is not the issue any more. We accepted the individual. That lead to their rejecting us, bringing us to: GAME OVER.

The problem is not the individual sexual deviant, it's the sexual deviant collective... vicious, immoral and destructive.

LOL! Now that's crazy ironic, ain't it?

Is it sin?

Add to that, that many of the advocates of normalizing that deviancy, flatly claim that such is not a deviation. Which is delusional...

Many of those among the cult who do recognize the deviation, demand that it's not much of a deviation... which is again: Delusional.

And the cultists who recognize that such IS an antithetical deviation, demand that the nature of human sexuality is irrelevant. Which is again: D E L U S I O N A L ...

False premise.

LOL! You did the best ya could.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
Are you being denied access to the church of your choice? Are you being persecuted for being simply whop you are?

No! Your actions are the issue. Your un=Christian, un-American actions.

You are trying to tell me as a Christian whom I must serve with my business. Well.... I don't care what you think. Sucks to be you.

No special exemption from business laws just because you call yourself 'Christian'

I dont' care what you say. We are *NOT* going to follow that law. Sucks to be you. Good luck with that.
By what authority can you choose to follow only the laws you agree with?

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.

why so you could blame it on them for not having the discipline not to start one.?

Is it sin?

laws of nature?
you did know there are gay animals besides us. your mischaracterization of the laws of nature goes down the shitter.

Is it sin?

False premise.

I did not concede, you effete snob! I claim your premise that homosexuality and the American citizens who advocate for equal rights for homosexuals is a mental disorder is a false premise.

Your's is a premise as relevant today as a minstrel show. It has been roundly repudiated by science, it serves no purpose other than to perpetuate hurtful stereotypes, and is widely regarded as archaic, antique and a retardant to the progress of freedom and liberty.

You are trying to tell me as a Christian whom I must serve with my business. Well.... I don't care what you think. Sucks to be you.

By what authority can you choose to follow only the laws you agree with?

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.
And there are laws that are mentioned in the Bible, the one against homosexuality for instance.

False premise.

I did not concede, you effete snob! I claim your premise that homosexuality and the American citizens who advocate for equal rights for homosexuals is a mental disorder is a false premise.

Your's is a premise as relevant today as a minstrel show. It has been roundly repudiated by science, it serves no purpose other than to perpetuate hurtful stereotypes, and is widely regarded as archaic, antique and a retardant to the progress of freedom and liberty.
Gays are nuttier than a fruitcake....pun intended.

why so you could blame it on them for not having the discipline not to start one.?
Discipline no. It's courage they lack. The dyke that wanted to burn down the pizza place yammered on twitter it's as far as she gotm

False premise.

Next time bring an argument.

False premise.

Next time bring an argument.

ROFLMNAO!

I SO adore the sweeter ironies.

Forum List

Back