🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

wow..this road rage incident...no gun, no knife....he beat and choked the victim to death...I bet the dead guy is pretty happy he wasn't shot to death....that would have been really bad...

HPD Man beaten another choked to death after road rage incident News - Home

A minor fender-bender Tuesday led to a deadly case of road rage near the Texas Medical Center.

At least the victims didn't have a gun...I mean, if they had a gun they could have saved the old mans life...but that would be bad because they would have used a gun...right?

Last edited:
Now wait just a gosh darned minute...they have gun control in India...so the three guys who beat the guy to death didn't use a gun in this road rage incident...but true, a gun would have made the situation even worse....right....except perhaps the victim would have liked to have a gun...3 to 1 odds mean nothing if the one has a gun....

North Eastern Man was Killed in Case of Delhi Road Rage Say Cops

wow... 4 or 5 different countries..at least two with the strictest gun control...and they stab and beat people to death in road rage attacks....sooooo...I guess banning guns just means the victim has to die....

it's with those people trying to make ridiculous claims that we are all safer when everyone is carrying a gun.

It's not a ridiculous claim...violent gun crime goes down in states that pass concealed carry laws...there is research on this....and at its most basic...if you are attacked...and you have a gun...you can save yourself and your family....or would you prefer to die at the hands of the violent criminals or see you wife assaulted as you are beaten...?

No...say it ain't so...a road rage stabbing...in...Australia....but...but...they have gun control...and the woman used...a scissors....

You can ban knives and clubs...and scissors...but what do you ban to pretend to stop people being beaten to death with bear hands...?

Cookies must be enabled. The Australian
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman has been charged after a man was stabbed in the leg with scissors during a road rage attack in Sydney's southwest.

POLICE say the 26-year-old man was attacked in Lakemba about 2.30pm on Sunday shortly after arguing with the woman over a car park spot.

He was driving along Croydon Street after the argument when his car was allegedly bumped from behind by a Honda Civic driven by the woman.

Witnesses have told police the Civic then did a U-turn, blocking the man's car, and the driver got out of her vehicle.

It's alleged she slapped the man through the open window of his car, and stabbed him in the leg with a pair of scissors before driving off.

This is the last road rage without a gun story...except this time a gun actually was used...sadly, the story happened in the gun control paradise of...Australia....

No Cookies The Courier-Mail
Ty Blyth, 54, said the man pointed a 'big black handgun' at him from the passenger seat of a small silver sedan in Southport yesterday then took aim with a a trigger finger encased in a surgical glove.

Shocking road rage caught on video

Man punches windscreen in road rage attack

Skateboarder's road rage at Gold Coast intersection

"I thought he was bluffing. Then he shot me,'' he said.

Mr Blyth, a boxing coach, suffered shrapnel wounds to the leg after the bullet blasted through the driver's door of his Ford utility.

"I'm lucky he lowered the gun or he'd have blown my head off,'' he said.

"He looked relaxed, with calm, cold eyes.''

Hmmm...but, I thought people didn't have those icky guns in Australia...

If you look at the story in the link...it links to more road rage stories from Australia...

No...say it ain't so...a road rage stabbing...in...Australia....but...but...they have gun control...and the woman used...a scissors....

You can ban knives and clubs...and scissors...but what do you ban to pretend to stop people being beaten to death with bear hands...?

Cookies must be enabled. The Australian
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman has been charged after a man was stabbed in the leg with scissors during a road rage attack in Sydney's southwest.

POLICE say the 26-year-old man was attacked in Lakemba about 2.30pm on Sunday shortly after arguing with the woman over a car park spot.

He was driving along Croydon Street after the argument when his car was allegedly bumped from behind by a Honda Civic driven by the woman.

Witnesses have told police the Civic then did a U-turn, blocking the man's car, and the driver got out of her vehicle.

It's alleged she slapped the man through the open window of his car, and stabbed him in the leg with a pair of scissors before driving off.

Lakemba? And a Honda Civic? And you are concerned about road rage? LOL.

This is the last road rage without a gun story...except this time a gun actually was used...sadly, the story happened in the gun control paradise of...Australia....

No Cookies The Courier-Mail
Ty Blyth, 54, said the man pointed a 'big black handgun' at him from the passenger seat of a small silver sedan in Southport yesterday then took aim with a a trigger finger encased in a surgical glove.

Shocking road rage caught on video

Man punches windscreen in road rage attack

Skateboarder's road rage at Gold Coast intersection

"I thought he was bluffing. Then he shot me,'' he said.

Mr Blyth, a boxing coach, suffered shrapnel wounds to the leg after the bullet blasted through the driver's door of his Ford utility.

"I'm lucky he lowered the gun or he'd have blown my head off,'' he said.

"He looked relaxed, with calm, cold eyes.''

Hmmm...but, I thought people didn't have those icky guns in Australia...

If you look at the story in the link...it links to more road rage stories from Australia...

Of course people have guns. But they don't go around murdering dozens of innocent people with them.

Without the gun this is just an argument. With the gun it is murder. Like the guy who killed the guy in the theater for texting.
You know this for a fact? How?

How do you know the guy does not ram the other car? How do you know he does not follow the car, jusmp out an whip the mans ass.

Sounds like a lot of speculating going on

But you don't buy a car with the dream of killing someone.
So what is your point?

I have quite an assortment of firearms and have had for the better part of 40 years. Non were purchased with a dream of killing someone. Non have been used to kill someone

No it doesn't.

What happens is the criminals are encouraged to arm themselves as well.

And your thinking that if CC was outlawed criminals would not arm themselves:bang3:

I guess in your world there were no criminals with guns prior to CCW

Forum List

Back