🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Disgusting Display By Black Youth

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Three Black Kids Brutally Bully White 3-Year-Old, Making Her Cry On Camera // Mr. Conservative

First off the little white girl has to be 3 yrs old (shame on the mother for leaving her alone) and the black kid filming this is much older. What a worthless SOB.

Second, the black girls are vicious. Calling her ugly stupid, hitting her and tossing her toys to the point she cries hysterically. WTF do black parents teacher their kids. If my kids did this to anyone, I would be going nutz on them, esp a 3 yr old!

Third, if you say this isn't race motivated your a FOOL. They singled this girl out because she was white! Black people keep saying how whites are racist, but black families can move into a white neighborhood without fear and make friends easily, their kids can go to an all white school without fear and will make friends easily. HOWEVER, whites can't move into a black neighborhood. They will be terrorized, victimized and forced to move. White kids also can NOT go to an all black school, they will be regularly beat up, robbed and bigots that run the school won't do a thing to help them!

It's disgusting that we let the race baiters tell us white people how bad and racist we are, when we can't even move into a black neighborhood or allow our kids to go to a black school!

PS not going to watch. Just the thought makes my BP rise.

It's tough to watch. It made my blood boil. The physical violence isn't that bad, but the viciousness in the verbal attack causes you to pause for a good long while!

No way! In my cul-de-sac a black family moved in a few houses down back in March. By family I mean mother, FATHER, and three kids. Their middle child is around my son's age. During the beginning of summer, he was always outside riding his bike. My son is a huge hockey player, so him and I or him and his friends are always out in the front yard shooting on the net. The kid always rides around staring. Not the staring out of hatred, but rather out of that he wants to play.

After a few day when I was out their with my son, we asked him if he wanted to join. The kid never even held a stick before, but he was a natural. Loved the sport. My he and my son played in that net all summer. They genuninely like each other (the father wants to kill me though for getting him into hockey - low end teams cost $2500 a season!!!). The kid is nice, polite and a good kid in my book.

Point of the story is that not all black kids harbor racist feelings and aggression towards white kids. However, a large enough percent do and to ignore that fact does the opens who don't a HUGE injustice!

No way! In my cul-de-sac a black family moved in a few houses down back in March. By family I mean mother, FATHER, and three kids. Their middle child is around my son's age. During the beginning of summer, he was always outside riding his bike. My son is a huge hockey player, so him and I or him and his friends are always out in the front yard shooting on the net. The kid always rides around staring. Not the staring out of hatred, but rather out of that he wants to play.

After a few day when I was out their with my son, we asked him if he wanted to join. The kid never even held a stick before, but he was a natural. Loved the sport. My he and my son played in that net all summer. They genuninely like each other (the father wants to kill me though for getting him into hockey - low end teams cost $2500 a season!!!). The kid is nice, polite and a good kid in my book.

Point of the story is that not all black kids harbor racist feelings and aggression towards white kids. However, a large enough percent do and to ignore that fact does the opens who don't a HUGE injustice!

Do you think "mob mentality" may have something to do with it?

Do you think "mob mentality" may have something to do with it?

No doubt, but I think it's the combo of a few things:
(1) Liberal Teaching in School: We heard about the Civil War, Slavery and the KKK. What we didn't hear about was the abolishest movement lead by whites. The fact that WHITES died by the 100s of 1000s helping free the slaves. The Republican party was started as an abolishest movement. The role African tribes had in the slave trade. Yep without them, their would be no slaves in America! Etc. We didn't hear about reconstruction and the fact that the KKK was started not back of free blacks but to fight the Republicans. Then it was WHITE freedom fighters and state governors who took down the KKK. The KKK had a rebirth shortly after birth of a nation in 20s as mostly an antiblack group. Schools never teach this!

(2) Break down of the Black Family: This is fueled mostly by the welfare system that encourages single mother families. 73% of black babies born out of wedlock is a plague that is creating lawless misguided thugs.

(3) Race Baiters and Political Correctness: The race baiters promote the myth of the racist white America, when that is so far from the truth. The media promotes this myth. The by at large ignorant black community eats it up and uses it as an excuse for failure.

I think a combo of these 3 elements shape it!

A pack of Blacks picking on the weak? Nothing new there.

Funny though....they never do it in Texas. I wonder why.......

Forum List

Back