Another first for the Trump era.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Some would say error.

For the first time in history the last two former VP's who served in Repub administrations, Dick Cheney and Mike Pence, have declared respectively he will vote for the Dem nominee and he will not vote for the Repub nominee.

Former Vice President Mike Pence says he’s not endorsing Trump
Former Vice President Mike Pence says he's not endorsing Trump

The Growing List of Republicans Who Have Endorsed Kamala Harris
https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ans-endorsing-kamala-harris-trump-1235096939/

Dick Cheney is going to vote for Harris according to his daughter Liz, who will join him. I'm gobsmacked.

There are two conclusions one can draw from this. 1. They are correct about trump being the greatest internal threat to democracy we have ever seen. 2. The Cheney's and Pence, who are credentialed conservatives, need to have their characters attacked for their public displays of patriotism.

trump acolytes need to consider just how dangerous he is to make Dick Cheney vote for a Dem for prez. Under normal circumstances he would sooner gnaw his arm off.

Some would say error.

For the first time in history the last two former VP's who served in Repub administrations, Dick Cheney and Mike Pence, have declared respectively he will vote for the Dem nominee and he will not vote for the Repub nominee.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ans-endorsing-kamala-harris-trump-1235096939/

Dick Cheney is going to vote for Harris according to his daughter Liz, who will join him. I'm gobsmacked.

There are two conclusions one can draw from this. 1. They are correct about trump being the greatest internal threat to democracy we have ever seen. 2. The Cheney's and Pence, who are credentialed conservatives, need to have their characters attacked for their public displays of patriotism.
doesn't bother me he's not voting for Trump, no one should.

what bothers me, is he's backing kammie.

no one should do that either.

Some would say error.

collaspe cross stitch.jpg

What should bother you, and every American, is why he's not voting for trump. And that so many people are.
why should it bother me?

neither candidate should be candidates.

I'm not an elector, so my vote for either of them doesn't matter.

I have no idea why it would bother a sheep like you.

you'll do what you always do.

get your ballot, put an x beside the D, and drop it in the box.

Just like you Masters have trained you.

Forum List

Back