Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

You claim that blacks were peaceful and loving before whitey. Tell that to the San who your bantu tribesmen tried to exterminate.
I figured you would try to change the subject. So are you going to tell me what trait Asians have that is not represented on the African continent or not? :laugh:

I already did, silly person. Epicanthal folds are an Asian trait found nowhere in blacks.
I just debunked that. Care to give it another swing?

Where did you debunk it.

Right here. Dont tell me youre getting blind in your old age?

main-qimg-27cbcf76d4e48d424f0706ff40ebb390-c

Ummmm, those aren't epicanthal folds. Dude. Are you blind?

oo--sorry--it's whitey's fault

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.
The mean IQ of a population plays directly into the type of governance that can be effectively applied. Thus, in Africa you get the “Strong man” default of leadership.

Threshold 97- Why Negro Nations Cannot Duplicate Western Civilization

Mean IQ is also controlled by nutrition. White people have over a century of improved farming practices to help increase median IQ. You ignore that for a reason.
.....yes---with more/enough/BETTER food-- that means there is more time/effort for advancement of technology-science-EDUCATION-arts-etc
...it's obvious with more food for the children--they develop better mentally and physically

So, yet again, you admit that race has nothing to do with it.
.....I never said it did----it's mostly cultural ....but--the blacks are far behind the whites in graduation rates--so------SO--the blacks graduate at lower rates!!
..and the blacks in Africa are the worst for literacy

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.
The mean IQ of a population plays directly into the type of governance that can be effectively applied. Thus, in Africa you get the “Strong man” default of leadership.

Mean IQ is also controlled by nutrition. White people have over a century of improved farming practices to help increase median IQ. You ignore that for a reason.
Do you really think IQ had nothing to do with the implementation of systems, and practices that produced better over all food production, and therefore nutrition? Lemme guess... “Magic dirt”..?

IQ is a combination of genetics, which determines maximum value, and nutrition which will impede the ability for IQ to develop to maximum value, and finally environment.

With no stimulation to develop, it stagnates.

Race has nothing to do with it.
Actually adoption of negros by white families who afford the negros with the same nutrition as their own human children, bears out a different outcome than your fantasy. Given optimal nutrition for both; negros still fall to rock bottom in mean IQ...

I figured you would try to change the subject. So are you going to tell me what trait Asians have that is not represented on the African continent or not? :laugh:

I already did, silly person. Epicanthal folds are an Asian trait found nowhere in blacks.

Where did you debunk it.

So you dont even know what epicanthal folds are?

Epicanthic fold - Wikipedia

"its occurrence in various African peoples precludes a cold-adaptive explanation for it appearing in the latter groups. The epicanthic fold found in some African people has been tentatively linked to protection for the eye from the high levels of ultra-violet light found in desert and semi-desert areas.["

.....yes---with more/enough/BETTER food-- that means there is more time/effort for advancement of technology-science-EDUCATION-arts-etc
...it's obvious with more food for the children--they develop better mentally and physically

DUH--that's not the case now --for US blacks....
..it's PART of it though
...if the child does not get the love/discipline/NOURISHMENT/etc, it most likely will grow up ''less smart''' .....

Where did you debunk it.

"its occurrence in various African peoples precludes a cold-adaptive explanation for it appearing in the latter groups. The epicanthic fold found in some African people has been tentatively linked to protection for the eye from the high levels of ultra-violet light found in desert and semi-desert areas.["

Yes, they can occur in children of all types. Who then outgrow them. They are found in some African tribes and there is no known reason for them to have it other than possible breeding with ancient Chinese traders who traded in Africa at least 2000 years ago.

DUH--that's not the case now --for US blacks....
..it's PART of it though
...if the child does not get the love/discipline/NOURISHMENT/etc, it most likely will grow up ''less smart''' .....

Yes, you are describing a cultural issue. Not a race issue. Thank you. Culture can be changed.

You say that like it matters..not even knowing how laughable you are to someone with a bit of historical knowledge. For all you know...farming was invented in that region...why..some might even think that the Sahara was created/exacerbated by over-farming..when Europeans were living in caves and being farmed for slaves..some might say...LOL
.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
---and please stop posting so much evidence and links [ hahahahahha ]
While the Green Revolution of the 1960s allowed Asian and Latin American countries to triple crop yields, food production in Sub-Saharan Africa has remained stagnant and in many cases has even declined.
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

It has nothing to do with their race.
starvation/undernourishment/etc
world-starvation-map.jpg

csm_WorldMap2016_b70fb25d98.jpg
Also the map of foreign domination war zones and hot jungles LOL. But thanks for the racist Outlook.
They are maps of failure.
Caused by outsiders totally. Says nothing about the natives. The races are equal. If you say they aren't you are a racist and a ignoramus. Google sub-Saharan African empires.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Where did you debunk it.

Yes, they can occur in children of all types. Who then outgrow them. They are found in some African tribes and there is no known reason for them to have it other than possible breeding with ancient Chinese traders who traded in Africa at least 2000 years ago.
Show me one African that started out with slanted eyes and out grew them. Maybe not known to whites but we Blacks know you dont have to have a drop of Asian blood and you can have slanted eyes just like an Asian. There are plenty of reasons. One glaring one is that homo sapiens sapiens started in African not Asia. Sorry old tymer but youre simply wrong. Also if the San mated with Asians wouldnt that show up in the DNA?

so you do see, you were wrong?

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.
it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap
Soil Quality and Soil Productivity in Africa | NRCS Soils

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.

You're wrong. Again, I'll use the example of the Congo.

In 1961 the US CIA had president Patrice Lumumba assassinated. We supported a man named Mobutu Sese Soko and armed him to get the job done. We came to know him as Mobutu. We hired him to kill a man, then whites like you want to get self righteous about the corruption our government empowered. There are examples of this all over Africa.

.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

world-starvation-map.jpg

Also the map of foreign domination war zones and hot jungles LOL. But thanks for the racist Outlook.
Caused by outsiders totally. Says nothing about the natives. The races are equal. If you say they aren't you are a racist and a ignoramus. Google sub-Saharan African empires.
Equality exists only in the realm of mathematics. If you disagree..? Shut the fuck up because we’ve all achieved an equal outcome. Two equal weights on any scale will always balance...

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.
it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.

In 1961 the US CIA had president Patrice Lumumba assassinated. We supported a man named Mobutu Sese Soko and armed him to get the job done. We came to know him as Mobutu. We hired him to kill a man, then whites like you want to get self righteous about the corruption our government empowered. There are examples of this all over Africa.
..if the blacks were so smart/smarter, how come they let the whites fk up their countries>>>??????!!

it's in the link

Whitey hasn't been meddling in Africa for two generations. Anything that your black leaders are doing is on them. Get it through your thick skull that whitey is not the cause of the problems now.

It is you.

world-starvation-map.jpg

..if the blacks were equal to the whites, how come they LET the whites '''cause'' [ hahahaha ] the problems???!!!
..if they were equal, how come the whites took over/took slaves/etc?

..if the blacks were so smart/smarter, how come they let the whites fk up their countries>>>??????!!
Thats like saying if youre so smart how come you let the local bully kick your ass? The answer is simple. We concentrated on intelligence and whites concentrated on war. The lack of resources and interbreeding with neanderthals created a chemical imbalance that made whites paranoid and bellicose.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where did you debunk it.

Show me one African that started out with slanted eyes and out grew them. Maybe not known to whites but we Blacks know you dont have to have a drop of Asian blood and you can have slanted eyes just like an Asian. There are plenty of reasons. One glaring one is that homo sapiens sapiens started in African not Asia. Sorry old tymer but youre simply wrong. Also if the San mated with Asians wouldnt that show up in the DNA?

Epicanthal folds is an Asian trait. ALL Asians have them. The fact that a few African tribes have them means they are acquired, the most logical method of acquisition is mating with Chinese traders who we know traveled all over the world.

That is simple science, and logic.

You have fantasy.

Whitey hasn't been meddling in Africa for two generations. Anything that your black leaders are doing is on them. Get it through your thick skull that whitey is not the cause of the problems now.

It is you.
Bullshit. Who owns the diamond companies in Africa?

Thats like saying if youre so smart how come you let the local bully kick your ass? The answer is simple. We concentrated on intelligence and whites concentrated on war. The lack of resources and interbreeding with neanderthals created a chemical imbalance that made whites paranoid and bellicose.

Sure you did. You are bat shit crazy. I will give that to you.

it's in the link

so why were the Africans so far behind the whites BEFORE whitey got there and caused them to be behind.....???!!!
hahahahahhahah

Forum List

Back