Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.
oo--sorry--it's whitey's fault

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.

You're wrong. Again, I'll use the example of the Congo.

In 1961 the US CIA had president Patrice Lumumba assassinated. We supported a man named Mobutu Sese Soko and armed him to get the job done. We came to know him as Mobutu. We hired him to kill a man, then whites like you want to get self righteous about the corruption our government empowered. There are examples of this all over Africa.

Whitey hasn't been meddling in Africa for two generations. Anything that your black leaders are doing is on them. Get it through your thick skull that whitey is not the cause of the problems now.

It is you.

You're wrong. Just understand that. You been radicalized into whiteys worldwide denial program. Things just don't magically disappear son. When you create divisions, which is what whitey did in order to colonize, you create generations of anger and mistrust. The killing of Democratically elected Lumumba created instability that continues to this very moment. So instead of injecting your dumb ass opinion, try doing some reading about these countries.
Yeah, Lumumba's execution turned sub-Sahara Africa into a shithole.

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.

In 1961 the US CIA had president Patrice Lumumba assassinated. We supported a man named Mobutu Sese Soko and armed him to get the job done. We came to know him as Mobutu. We hired him to kill a man, then whites like you want to get self righteous about the corruption our government empowered. There are examples of this all over Africa.

Whitey hasn't been meddling in Africa for two generations. Anything that your black leaders are doing is on them. Get it through your thick skull that whitey is not the cause of the problems now.

It is you.

You're wrong. Just understand that. You been radicalized into whiteys worldwide denial program. Things just don't magically disappear son. When you create divisions, which is what whitey did in order to colonize, you create generations of anger and mistrust. The killing of Democratically elected Lumumba created instability that continues to this very moment. So instead of injecting your dumb ass opinion, try doing some reading about these countries.
Yeah, Lumumba's execution turned sub-Sahara Africa into a shithole.

Yawn! Dumb saltine talking.

1200-4405252-cheddar-crackers.jpg

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.

It is you.

No, I am not. I have had to deal with corruption in Africa for decades. I wasn't paying off white dudes, I was paying off black dudes. I have paid tens of thousands of dollars to greedy fuckers who demanded I pay them for the privilege of cleaning up the environmental messes that they made!

When Chernobyl happened I knew a scumbag commodities broker who bought radiated milk to sell to Ethiopia and Eritrea because he figured they wouldn't be able to tell.

They were though, and he crowed about how instead of being arrested and jailed he was able to bribe a few more people and the sale was allowed to continue.

Black people poisoning black people for money.

Just like any other scumbag the world over.

Last edited:

Undoubtedly true...We used Africa like a disposable tissue...by brute force first...and then by trickery..both economic and covert. This is plain fact and beyond any reasonable dispute. Not that we..America..were the only ones..or the first--all of Europe got a piece of Africa--but we're the only ones that prattled about the Rights of Man..while enslaving our fellow men and women. Both literally..and then economically. We seduced corruption..and when that didn't work..we suborned bloody revolt...to support our corrupt proxies.
Now..the argument can be made that we..as a country..benefited from this..and we did. But let's not get it twisted..we were not the good guys...and all the Foreign Aid...and fine talk--can not make up for the 100's of years of intentional misuse.

Our wealth as a nation rests upon the poverty of many others. That's a fact. I'd not change it, at this point..I like my lifestyle---but I'm not blind to how it all came to be..and I feel no need to make up a narrative of inferiority of the races just to justify the thefts of my ancestors.
Sub-Saharan Africa is a huge region largely bereft of natural resources and intelligent or organized people. In other words, a shithole.

Historically, it's only significant resource was slaves from whose sale some Africans prospered. The world has changed and today there is little demand for them.

That's life.

Actually, Africa has huge mineral wealth. Currently the Chinese are exploiting it.
We get that, but it is a huge region and more importantly, the native population has no ability to exploit it.
Cut the racist b*******. Have an agronomist explain it to you....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Undoubtedly true...We used Africa like a disposable tissue...by brute force first...and then by trickery..both economic and covert. This is plain fact and beyond any reasonable dispute. Not that we..America..were the only ones..or the first--all of Europe got a piece of Africa--but we're the only ones that prattled about the Rights of Man..while enslaving our fellow men and women. Both literally..and then economically. We seduced corruption..and when that didn't work..we suborned bloody revolt...to support our corrupt proxies.
Now..the argument can be made that we..as a country..benefited from this..and we did. But let's not get it twisted..we were not the good guys...and all the Foreign Aid...and fine talk--can not make up for the 100's of years of intentional misuse.

Our wealth as a nation rests upon the poverty of many others. That's a fact. I'd not change it, at this point..I like my lifestyle---but I'm not blind to how it all came to be..and I feel no need to make up a narrative of inferiority of the races just to justify the thefts of my ancestors.
Sub-Saharan Africa is a huge region largely bereft of natural resources and intelligent or organized people. In other words, a shithole.

Historically, it's only significant resource was slaves from whose sale some Africans prospered. The world has changed and today there is little demand for them.

That's life.

Actually, Africa has huge mineral wealth. Currently the Chinese are exploiting it.
We get that, but it is a huge region and more importantly, the native population has no ability to exploit it.
Cut the racist b*******. Have an agronomist explain it to you....
An agronomist for mineral extraction. Are you black too?

Don't use words you don't understand.

It is you.

No, I am not. I have had to deal with corruption in Africa for decades. I wasn't paying off white dudes, I was paying off black dudes. I have paid tens of thousands of dollars to greedy fuckers who demanded I pay them for the privilege of cleaning up the environmental messes that they made!

When Chernobyl happened I knew a scumbag commodities broker who bought radiated milk to sell the Ethiopia and Eritrea because he figured they wouldn't be able to tell.

They were though, and he crowed about how instead of being arrested and jailed he was able to bribe a few more people and the sale was allowed to continue.

We'll just ignore foreign policy by white countries who install dictators who enrich themselves.

It is you.

When Chernobyl happened I knew a scumbag commodities broker who bought radiated milk to sell the Ethiopia and Eritrea because he figured they wouldn't be able to tell.

Why was your white company in Africa paying off people?
Because negros are easy to manipulate...

stop PLEASE--stop posting all the links and evidence
LOL...I don't bother to do so..with you.it is a direct sign of my contempt..and amusement as you 'demand' proof..of things that the average 8th grader already knows. How this..how about you actually rebut some of what i say/ LOL..I thought not..Idiot.

No dummy all Asians dont have epicanthic folds and its not just an Asian trait. Even if it were its still represented on the African continent where the San are as about genetically distant as you can get from east Asians.

Yeah, they do.
Youre delusional old tymer. Not all Asians have epicanthic folds just like not all Africans have an epicanthic fold. I just presented you the proof.

Very few Africans do. That's the point.
You said the trait didnt exist on the African continent. That was the point.
You also all Asians have an epicanthic fold and you were wrong about that as well. Thats another point.

You claim that Africa is the source of everything. Epicanthal folds did not originate in Africa. They originated in Asia and were INTRODUCED into Africa by Chinese traders 2000 years ago.

That is the point.
Wrong again old tymer. Thats the whiteness in you. I never made that claim and no it didnt originate in Asia if Africans have it. As i stated before the San are about as far away from Asians genetically as one can get. How do you explain the San having the epicanthic fold if they have no Asian DNA?

It is you.

We'll just ignore foreign policy by white countries who install dictators who enrich themselves.

If blacks were as smart and all powerful as you claim they would revolt against them.

Why don't you go over there and lead the revolution. How about you go over there and do something about it.

It is you.

Children and women have to manipulate out of necessity. That speaks to the inherent weakness of white males.

Yeah, they do.
Youre delusional old tymer. Not all Asians have epicanthic folds just like not all Africans have an epicanthic fold. I just presented you the proof.

You also all Asians have an epicanthic fold and you were wrong about that as well. Thats another point.

You claim that Africa is the source of everything. Epicanthal folds did not originate in Africa. They originated in Asia and were INTRODUCED into Africa by Chinese traders 2000 years ago.

That is the point.
Wrong again old tymer. Thats the whiteness in you. I never made that claim and no it didnt originate in Asia if Africans have it. As i stated before the San are about as far away from Asians genetically as one can get. How do you explain the San having the epicanthic fold if they have no Asian DNA?

Hmmmm, a population that all have it, that is a known genetic marker, vs a handful of tribes that have it. Try again.

It is you.

Children and women have to manipulate out of necessity. That speaks to the inherent weakness of white males.

Then launch your attack on white males and get rid of them. Or are you too scared to do anything but flap your gums?

That is the point.

Hmmmm, a population that all have it, that is a known genetic marker, vs a handful of tribes that have it. Try again.
Too bad youre wrong there. Only half the Asian population has it and no its not a genetic marker. It cant be if two populations that are not genetically related have it dummy. Again youre using terms you have no clue what the definition is. :laugh:

It is you.

Here's what you are not getting--the system of corrupting..has been in place for a very long time now...and it came to be for the colonial powers benefit. We liked it that way..and it grew..roots--deep into the culture. Beginnings have consequences...and long after the robber's children's children's children came to feel guilt and practice checkbook philanthropy with the profits of their generational thefts--the system remains.

Then launch your attack on white males and get rid of them. Or are you too scared to do anything but flap your gums?
Why would I bother with some a weak white male? They are not on my level. Have a white male attack me and see what happens though.

It is you.

People are easy to manipulate..and as i read your siggy---I realize that you're quite easy to manipulate as well.

Yeah, they do.

That is the point.
Adaptive mutation.

Last time I checked blacks in Africa were still eating monkeys and dogs

So you never really have done any research.

So why don't you tell us all which countries you've visited in Africa and when.
I was there but it was way back the seventies. I didn't lose anything there either so have no plans to ever return. I assume it's still every bit the shit hole it was back then.

Forum List

Back