Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

hahahhahahahah
not only do I explain why they can't I--unlike many members--I provide a link!!!!
per my post:
getting to the root of Africa's agricultural problem!!!!!!!!! --it's right there!

yes--I do explain why they can't---it's right THERE =post # 739
NO--I did not say it was because of their skin color--get some reading glasses
you are not reading or understanding the posts-or are blind
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

Okay, why is their soil depleted?
so you do see, you were wrong?

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.
it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap
Soil Quality and Soil Productivity in Africa | NRCS Soils

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.
oo--sorry--it's whitey's fault

....plain--simple-undeniable--sub-Sahara [ that's racist-sorry ] Africa was far behind the whites in technology/written books-language/farming/etc--and they still are
You say that like it matters..not even knowing how laughable you are to someone with a bit of historical knowledge. For all you know...farming was invented in that region...why..some might even think that the Sahara was created/exacerbated by over-farming..when Europeans were living in caves and being farmed for slaves..some might say...LOL
.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
---and please stop posting so much evidence and links [ hahahahahha ]
While the Green Revolution of the 1960s allowed Asian and Latin American countries to triple crop yields, food production in Sub-Saharan Africa has remained stagnant and in many cases has even declined.
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

It has nothing to do with their race.
starvation/undernourishment/etc
world-starvation-map.jpg

csm_WorldMap2016_b70fb25d98.jpg
Also the map of foreign domination war zones and hot jungles LOL. But thanks for the racist Outlook.
you also--provide so much evidence that I'm overwhelmed
[ you're babbling/crap ]

hahahhahahahah
not only do I explain why they can't I--unlike many members--I provide a link!!!!
per my post:
getting to the root of Africa's agricultural problem!!!!!!!!! --it's right there!

yes--I do explain why they can't---it's right THERE =post # 739
NO--I did not say it was because of their skin color--get some reading glasses
you are not reading or understanding the posts-or are blind

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.
it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.
.....it's kind of like the ''RACE'' /'''leftists''' [ OMG!!! ] cycle that results in failure here in the US---a cycle of failure

Wrong. The 6th Century Climate Catastrophe is what plunged Europe into the Dark Ages.

Had nothing to do with Africa. However. That was one of those energy crunches that cause evolution.

That evolution was the Renaissance.

That's not how things went.

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.
None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.
Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.

Really? Show me a building in Africa not built by the Egyptians, and Great Zimbabwe, that has lasted for more than a hundred years.

I have to say, your level of fantasy beliefs is pretty amazing.
Thats pretty easy even though i dont get why youre excluding Egypt and Zimbabwe. Theyre both in Africa. Is this your version of white boy attempting to move the goal posts? Sorry but I wont allow you to do that. I'l give you just one and let you find some excuse. :laugh:

site_0018_0016-750-0-20151104173458.jpg

Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.
The Vikings had women's rights in the 800's. They were pretty white out.
Never really checked that out. I do know African civilizations like the Nubians and Egyptians honored their women and the lineage of rulership passed through the womans side of the family. This was in the BC's and I believe Africa was the only place to have women rulers in the ancient world.
That's right. Despite Elizabeth Taylor playing the role, Cleopatra was not white. And she ruled quite powerfully I should say. Another Great Queen, Sheba also was black. I think these ladies were a few years before the Vikings.
Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmaniShakheto 10BC to 1AD

Oh boy, add another four or five why don't you.
I dont need 4 or 5 more. The point is that African civilizations in ancient times had multiple female rulers while white boys historically have held back their women.

Sure it is.
Remember. They hadnt invented SPF back then. Check the story of that bust. Its obvious the white guy falsified the whole thing.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nefertiti-bust-may-be-a-fake-art-historians-1.776435

"Berlin author and historian Edrogan Ercivan's new book, Missing Link in Archaeology, which was published last week, adds to Stierlin's argument. Ercivan has also called the Nefertiti bust a fake, saying it was modelled on Borchardt's wife, the Guardian newspaper reported."

Not sure about the first one but the middle is Tiye, wife of Amenhotep III, not Nefertiti. This is what Tiye's mummy looks like:
800px-TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

So yeah, that's a headdress not an afro. Sorry.

The one on the right is Akhenaten. A man.
Wrong picture. Here is Nefertiti. She is obviously Black. Matter of fact she kind of looks like my wife.

nex03441.jpg

The picture of the mummy is what my cousins hair looked like after they had perms or what happens during the mummification process.

Looks quite different in this photo:
View attachment 289078

Yup, now she really looks asian.
You elected to avoid my question in a cowardly manner. What features do Asians have that is not a trait established on the African continent?

The Vikings had women's rights in the 800's. They were pretty white out.
Never really checked that out. I do know African civilizations like the Nubians and Egyptians honored their women and the lineage of rulership passed through the womans side of the family. This was in the BC's and I believe Africa was the only place to have women rulers in the ancient world.
That's right. Despite Elizabeth Taylor playing the role, Cleopatra was not white. And she ruled quite powerfully I should say. Another Great Queen, Sheba also was black. I think these ladies were a few years before the Vikings.
Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmaniShakheto 10BC to 1AD

Oh boy, add another four or five why don't you.
I dont need 4 or 5 more. The point is that African civilizations in ancient times had multiple female rulers while white boys historically have held back their women.
still a shithole--undeniable
shithole--literally

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.
None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.

Really? Show me a building in Africa not built by the Egyptians, and Great Zimbabwe, that has lasted for more than a hundred years.

Thats pretty easy even though i dont get why youre excluding Egypt and Zimbabwe. Theyre both in Africa. Is this your version of white boy attempting to move the goal posts? Sorry but I wont allow you to do that. I'l give you just one and let you find some excuse. :laugh:

Africa is the WORST continent --undeniable
shithole--literally

Remember. They hadnt invented SPF back then. Check the story of that bust. Its obvious the white guy falsified the whole thing.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nefertiti-bust-may-be-a-fake-art-historians-1.776435

"Berlin author and historian Edrogan Ercivan's new book, Missing Link in Archaeology, which was published last week, adds to Stierlin's argument. Ercivan has also called the Nefertiti bust a fake, saying it was modelled on Borchardt's wife, the Guardian newspaper reported."

Not sure about the first one but the middle is Tiye, wife of Amenhotep III, not Nefertiti. This is what Tiye's mummy looks like:

Wrong picture. Here is Nefertiti. She is obviously Black. Matter of fact she kind of looks like my wife.

nex03441.jpg

The picture of the mummy is what my cousins hair looked like after they had perms or what happens during the mummification process.

View attachment 289078

You elected to avoid my question in a cowardly manner. What features do Asians have that is not a trait established on the African continent?

Epicanthal fold of the eye lids for one.

100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans, 1 of 4

.....because you haven't paid attention--as usual--they were talking about sub-Sahara Africa--which Egypt is not a part of

it's in the link

hahahhahahaha--stop drinking
it's in the links---read them
it's also because of wars/conflicts/etc

So you are admitting it has nothing to do with their race.

....plain--simple-undeniable--sub-Sahara [ that's racist-sorry ] Africa was far behind the whites in technology/written books-language/farming/etc--and they still are
You say that like it matters..not even knowing how laughable you are to someone with a bit of historical knowledge. For all you know...farming was invented in that region...why..some might even think that the Sahara was created/exacerbated by over-farming..when Europeans were living in caves and being farmed for slaves..some might say...LOL
.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
While the Green Revolution of the 1960s allowed Asian and Latin American countries to triple crop yields, food production in Sub-Saharan Africa has remained stagnant and in many cases has even declined.

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

Nothing does. Any problems they have is because of discrimination or environment. Like jungles don't make great places for civilization to develop highly. I always had a soft spot for the historical theory and it just keeps getting hotter so civilization keeps moving North, and South I suppose. Egypt Greece Italy France England and Germany.... There is also a theory about goats being domesticated and destroying all the vegetation moving North the same way. May have been discredited in the last 20-30 years.
....you people are wrong---according to the US MSM and US blacks--EVERYTHING is about race
..are you saying the MSM and blacks are wrong......?????!!!!!!
race and inequality and Injustice and a huge mountain of GOP lies and misinformation and conspiracy theories. The disgrace is the GOP and the GOP is the swamp. You live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda. archaeologists only started being interested in sub-Saharan Africa in the last 30 years. You missed all the information over on the propaganda machine brainwashed functional dumbass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kinda ran through this thread..I have to wonder..just why this is important....well...at all?? Genetic testing shows..conclusively...that all of humanity.....came from Africa. Yes, I know my link is Wikipedia...I could drown the thread in science..but..given that most here don't care..and wouldn't read it...I didn't bother.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia

My point is..for both sides in this lil debate..is that our common humanity and common point of origin renders moot any cultural credit or deficit attributed to them.

Why it would matter in the least as to the color of the skin...or cultural heritage of...historical personages totally escapes me. Dividing humans up into smaller historical subsets simply invites exactly what is going on here...an infinite splitting of 'facts' that can never be proven..and are just fodder for people's preconceptions.

OK...carry on now...you may continue with the poo flinging!
I think its the inability of whites to admit to two things. They were the beneficiaries of the knowledge created by the very people they now despise and that they are embarrassed they were caught lying about history. I mean how mortified would you feel if you claimed to be superior to someone, taught your family that the neighbors were inferior, taught your family that you had did all these great things, and then your grandchildren confronted you with the proof that not only had you lied about being superior....your neighbors are the ones that brought you out of ignorance?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

it's in the link

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.

Kinda ran through this thread..I have to wonder..just why this is important....well...at all?? Genetic testing shows..conclusively...that all of humanity.....came from Africa. Yes, I know my link is Wikipedia...I could drown the thread in science..but..given that most here don't care..and wouldn't read it...I didn't bother.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia

My point is..for both sides in this lil debate..is that our common humanity and common point of origin renders moot any cultural credit or deficit attributed to them.

Why it would matter in the least as to the color of the skin...or cultural heritage of...historical personages totally escapes me. Dividing humans up into smaller historical subsets simply invites exactly what is going on here...an infinite splitting of 'facts' that can never be proven..and are just fodder for people's preconceptions.

OK...carry on now...you may continue with the poo flinging!

African Americans want to believe that their people contributed something of great significance to ancient history and not just as slaves. It's sad, really. It truly is.
And you want to prove the reverse...that Africans contributed nothing...which is, of course, total bullshit.
My point is that it doesn't really matter..your point is that it matters whole lot...to you..as it helps prop up your false sense of cultural superiority. Which..BTW, you were born into and did nothing to earn. We are not our history...we are what me make of ourselves. Losers prop themselves up with deeds of their ancestors...winners provide their ancestors with something to talk about!

Would you tell a black person that they're wrong for feeling a sense of pride at Harriet Tubman's accomplishments? Or is your attitude towards culture only reserved for white people?
Nope...I'd tell a Black person they were wrong if they used that sense of pride to attempt to prove that they were inherently superior to white people....or any other race, for that matter. Taking and using good examples in history is proper.
Pride is one thing..using historical "fact" to attempt to prove inherent superiority to any other race is quite another.
..undeniable, the whites were superior in technology/writing/etc...anyone that does not think so is hiding their head in the sand
Whites were superior in war technology only. They never had a script until the Romans gave them one. The Romans got theirs from the Canaanites/Phoenicians who were...you guessed it....Black people.

starvation/undernourishment/etc
world-starvation-map.jpg

csm_WorldMap2016_b70fb25d98.jpg
Also the map of foreign domination war zones and hot jungles LOL. But thanks for the racist Outlook.
They are maps of failure.

Not what I said at all..racist. Nice try at twisting. I've read your posts...YOU are so obsessed with color..it has warped YOUR mind....as proven in your posts on the subject.
..I don't think/obsess about race--I am RESPONDING to the 24/7 crap where the blacks/MSM are obsessing over it
hahahahahha
Nope...hahahaha...you're a dyed in the wool racist..and you're proud of it. You are not made a victim by the MSM..you make yourself a victim for some false sense of empowerment..and the freedom to act the ass.
...the term ''racist'' means nothing now because you people use it for lies and crap
..we laugh when we see that term
nhhhahahhahahahahahhahaha
How convenient you must find that? As an excuse, I mean....to me, of course..a false narrative..no matter how many times you repeat it..is still false. You and your ilk have attempted to divest the term 'racist' of emotional impact by devaluing it..saying it is used too casually..and too commonly. But no..it still means the same thing..when applied to racists.

Black people are, on average, better at sports than than Asian people. Is that a racist statement?
No its more of an incredibly ignorant statement.

nex03441.jpg

View attachment 289078

Epicanthal fold of the eye lids for one.
Never heard of the San people I guess. Come on West. Youre slipping in your old age.

main-qimg-27cbcf76d4e48d424f0706ff40ebb390-c

it's in the link

That's not what I said. Most of Africa's problems are because of Africa's BLACK leaders. It's not race related, it is simple greed on the part of the leadership.
The mean IQ of a population plays directly into the type of governance that can be effectively applied. Thus, in Africa you get the “Strong man” default of leadership.

Threshold 97- Why Negro Nations Cannot Duplicate Western Civilization

Forum List

Back