Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Nope...I'd tell a Black person they were wrong if they used that sense of pride to attempt to prove that they were inherently superior to white people....or any other race, for that matter. Taking and using good examples in history is proper.
Pride is one thing..using historical "fact" to attempt to prove inherent superiority to any other race is quite another.
..undeniable, the whites were superior in technology/writing/etc...anyone that does not think so is hiding their head in the sand
LOL! And away you go, eh? Hmmm...did 'White' people invent writing? Were the first examples of tech invented by 'White" people?
..you just PROVED you are ignorant of the subject...
no one said anything about inventing---
..the sub-Saharan area did not have anything like the European/American/etc written languages.....they did not have the blueprints for ships/trains/firearms/etc
..a lot of tribes did not have a written language--plain and simple

the Africans had this:
36053322-african-man-riding-a-traditional-wooden-canoe-in-ghana-africa.jpg

the whites had this:
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F28737384-b69e-11e8-849b-d1a6cd5e8545.jpg
This appears to be very important to you......you're still a racist though..and all your carefully cherry-picked shyte..means nothing to anyone with half a brain and a working moral compass.

Oh..and you might want to give some thought..as i suggested to timelines...as in..what was going on in Europe 10,000 years ago...vs what was going oon in Africa..or Asia..for that matter. Whate people were latecomers to the world scene. They were definite over-achievers..benefited from stealing a lot of tech from other places....which is all to the good. But they did not invent writing..or farming....or brewing....or sea travel.....or----
even MORE evidence and links from EvilEye
please, can you cut down on the links/evidence--we need more time to read all of that
[ hahahhahahahahahhahahah ]
= you have NO proof of what you claim = your posts are crap
**yawn***
'pearls before swine' and all that--- everything I've posted is not just known fact..but easily known fact...why in the world would I waste my time..educating you?

Get yourself some 8th grade textbooks...and have at it.

Last edited:
..undeniable, the whites were superior in technology/writing/etc...anyone that does not think so is hiding their head in the sand
LOL! And away you go, eh? Hmmm...did 'White' people invent writing? Were the first examples of tech invented by 'White" people?
..you just PROVED you are ignorant of the subject...
no one said anything about inventing---
..the sub-Saharan area did not have anything like the European/American/etc written languages.....they did not have the blueprints for ships/trains/firearms/etc
..a lot of tribes did not have a written language--plain and simple

the Africans had this:
36053322-african-man-riding-a-traditional-wooden-canoe-in-ghana-africa.jpg

the whites had this:
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F28737384-b69e-11e8-849b-d1a6cd5e8545.jpg
This appears to be very important to you......you're still a racist though..and all your carefully cherry-picked shyte..means nothing to anyone with half a brain and a working moral compass.

Oh..and you might want to give some thought..as i suggested to timelines...as in..what was going on in Europe 10,000 years ago...vs what was going oon in Africa..or Asia..for that matter. Whate people were latecomers to the world scene. They were definite over-achievers..benefited from stealing a lot of tech from other places....which is all to the good. But they did not invent writing..or farming....or brewing....or sea travel.....or----
even MORE evidence and links from EvilEye
please, can you cut down on the links/evidence--we need more time to read all of that
[ hahahhahahahahahhahahah ]
= you have NO proof of what you claim = your posts are crap
**yawn***
'pearls before swine' and all that--- everything I've posted is not just known fact..but easily know fact...why in the world would I waste my time..educating you?
please STOP--all your evidence is drowning us in tears
..you posted SO MANY links and so much evidence---AMAZING ..I've never seen so much evidence from you anti-white/anti-Americans

African Americans want to believe that their people contributed something of great significance to ancient history and not just as slaves. It's sad, really. It truly is.
And you want to prove the reverse...that Africans contributed nothing...which is, of course, total bullshit.
My point is that it doesn't really matter..your point is that it matters whole lot...to you..as it helps prop up your false sense of cultural superiority. Which..BTW, you were born into and did nothing to earn. We are not our history...we are what me make of ourselves. Losers prop themselves up with deeds of their ancestors...winners provide their ancestors with something to talk about!

Would you tell a black person that they're wrong for feeling a sense of pride at Harriet Tubman's accomplishments? Or is your attitude towards culture only reserved for white people?
Nope...I'd tell a Black person they were wrong if they used that sense of pride to attempt to prove that they were inherently superior to white people....or any other race, for that matter. Taking and using good examples in history is proper.
Pride is one thing..using historical "fact" to attempt to prove inherent superiority to any other race is quite another.

African Americans want to believe that their people contributed something of great significance to ancient history and not just as slaves. It's sad, really. It truly is.
And you want to prove the reverse...that Africans contributed nothing...which is, of course, total bullshit.
My point is that it doesn't really matter..your point is that it matters whole lot...to you..as it helps prop up your false sense of cultural superiority. Which..BTW, you were born into and did nothing to earn. We are not our history...we are what me make of ourselves. Losers prop themselves up with deeds of their ancestors...winners provide their ancestors with something to talk about!

Would you tell a black person that they're wrong for feeling a sense of pride at Harriet Tubman's accomplishments? Or is your attitude towards culture only reserved for white people?
White people improved greatly so many things, they may as well have invented them.

LOL! Don't know about all that...just fact-checking the usual suspects....the San were hunter-gatherers.....not a lot of what we would call civilization.
Weird. The rest of sub-Sahara had glorious civilizations to counter Greece, Rome and Egypt, but somehow only the San were hunter-gatherers?
Uhh...not sure where all that is coming from..but I'm pretty sure that i didn't say any of it. You might, if you wish to actually engage historically...learn some actual facts..and some timelines....
....plain--simple-undeniable--sub-Sahara [ that's racist-sorry ] Africa was far behind the whites in technology/written books-language/farming/etc--and they still are
You say that like it matters..not even knowing how laughable you are to someone with a bit of historical knowledge. For all you know...farming was invented in that region...why..some might even think that the Sahara was created/exacerbated by over-farming..when Europeans were living in caves and being farmed for slaves..some might say...LOL
.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
---and please stop posting so much evidence and links [ hahahahahha ]
While the Green Revolution of the 1960s allowed Asian and Latin American countries to triple crop yields, food production in Sub-Saharan Africa has remained stagnant and in many cases has even declined.
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

It has nothing to do with their race.

Weird. The rest of sub-Sahara had glorious civilizations to counter Greece, Rome and Egypt, but somehow only the San were hunter-gatherers?
Uhh...not sure where all that is coming from..but I'm pretty sure that i didn't say any of it. You might, if you wish to actually engage historically...learn some actual facts..and some timelines....
....plain--simple-undeniable--sub-Sahara [ that's racist-sorry ] Africa was far behind the whites in technology/written books-language/farming/etc--and they still are
You say that like it matters..not even knowing how laughable you are to someone with a bit of historical knowledge. For all you know...farming was invented in that region...why..some might even think that the Sahara was created/exacerbated by over-farming..when Europeans were living in caves and being farmed for slaves..some might say...LOL
.......MORE proof you are ignorant of the subject = they STILL have problems with BASIC farming techniques used in the 1800s!!!!!
While the Green Revolution of the 1960s allowed Asian and Latin American countries to triple crop yields, food production in Sub-Saharan Africa has remained stagnant and in many cases has even declined.
Getting to the Root of Africa's Agriculture Challenges: TropAg and AfSIS Partner to Improve Soil Fertility

That is not because of their race. That is because the leaders want to maintain their power base and they do that by keeping the population hungry. Not starving, but hungry. They also prevent them getting an education because when they do get educated, they understand how badly they have been screwed over, and they revolt.

who said it did?? you repeated it twice

starvation/undernourishment/etc
world-starvation-map.jpg

csm_WorldMap2016_b70fb25d98.jpg

You, for one. You rightfully describe their inability to grow food properly, but choose not to explain why they can't. Thus, the impression is they are simple savages incapable of ever learning how when that is simply not the case.

We are witnessing the same attack on education here in the USA. The political class has dumbed down education for a reason.

The results of that are very clear here and now.

You, for one. You rightfully describe their inability to grow food properly, but choose not to explain why they can't. Thus, the impression is they are simple savages incapable of ever learning how when that is simply not the case.

We are witnessing the same attack on education here in the USA. The political class has dumbed down education for a reason.

hahahhahahahah
not only do I explain why they can't I--unlike many members--I provide a link!!!!
per my post:
getting to the root of Africa's agricultural problem!!!!!!!!! --it's right there!

yes--I do explain why they can't---it's right THERE =post # 739
NO--I did not say it was because of their skin color--get some reading glasses
you are not reading or understanding the posts-or are blind

YOU--also--do not provide ANY evidence for your claim--but I did

hahahhahahahah
not only do I explain why they can't I--unlike many members--I provide a link!!!!
per my post:
getting to the root of Africa's agricultural problem!!!!!!!!! --it's right there!

Okay, why is their soil depleted?

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

so you do see, you were wrong?

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.

Nothing does. Any problems they have is because of discrimination or environment. Like jungles don't make great places for civilization to develop highly. I always had a soft spot for the historical theory and it just keeps getting hotter so civilization keeps moving North, and South I suppose. Egypt Greece Italy France England and Germany.... There is also a theory about goats being domesticated and destroying all the vegetation moving North the same way. May have been discredited in the last 20-30 years.

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

I already knew why their farming sucks. Why do you think their soil is depleted. What is the proximal cause.
it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap
Soil Quality and Soil Productivity in Africa | NRCS Soils

Nothing does. Any problems they have is because of discrimination or environment. Like jungles don't make great places for civilization to develop highly. I always had a soft spot for the historical theory and it just keeps getting hotter so civilization keeps moving North, and South I suppose. Egypt Greece Italy France England and Germany.... There is also a theory about goats being domesticated and destroying all the vegetation moving North the same way. May have been discredited in the last 20-30 years.
....you people are wrong---according to the US MSM and US blacks--EVERYTHING is about race
..are you saying the MSM and blacks are wrong......?????!!!!!!

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

it's in the link
The root of the problem lies in poor farming practices and erosion by water and wind

Naturally low quality and human-induced low quality soils now characterize much of the African landscap

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

it's in the link

You are avoiding the question. Why does their soil suck, and why have they been unable to fix it.
hahahhahahaha--stop drinking
it's in the links---read them
it's also because of wars/conflicts/etc

hahahhahahahah
per my post:

it's in the link

poor farming practices----it's RIGHT THERE

starvation/undernourishment/etc
world-starvation-map.jpg

csm_WorldMap2016_b70fb25d98.jpg
Also the map of foreign domination war zones and hot jungles LOL. But thanks for the racist Outlook.

Forum List

Back