Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Everyone was a scumbag back then. Just because African tribes didnt have technology, doesnt mean they were great people, in fact, they were quite brutal.
If you are the first to have guns, you can take advantage of people who look very different from you. But genocide does not require a technological edge over one’s neighbours: In Rwanda, for example, it was carried out with machetes. There is no technological determinism to genocide. Because it is not based on that – it is based on dehumanizing others. America had the technological edge in Nam but still got their asses kicked.

For all your posturing about how great white people are, the fact is, whites got lucky, everything fell into place for them.

They acquired gunpowder from the Chinese, which allowed them to have superior weaponry, sea-worthy ships that could sail across rough seas, tribal conflict among blacks, native-american exposure to disease, which prevented them from forming an effective counteroffensive.

If native-Americans had been able to withstand “the whiteman’s diseases” at the time, history would have turned out differently. The natives could have had an upper hand because they knew the land and could use traps and ambush better the gun carriers.

But they were decimated by the cowards

Cowards that were claiming peace and friendship and then performed sneak attacks on the unsuspecting native, all while the natives were dying off from the diseases that they brought with them as well.

But gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it to Europe and whites started using it to kill

This is the difference

White people love to kill. I can remember my father taken me to farms as kid and when whites would shoot and kill n animal, they'd go 100% crazy but whites simply had superior weaponry

Europe was not nor it is even today, despite the EU propaganda, a single unit with single mind and culture. It is a patch work of various cultures and ethnic groups.

In southern Italy this competitiveness is apparent when we look at the society as a whole. So called mafias, organized crime or what ever you wish to call them, are more or less unions of men who try to gain upper hand in the economic competition trough any means. Trough violence and power come the economic benefits.

If we look at the cut throat world of Wall street, it is apparent. Bernie Madoff stole 50 000 000 000 dollars (50 Billion) and ahe was not the only one.

The same thing is going on right now in EU with the euro. Private banking sector extorts the tax payers of Europe with hunderds of billions of dollars using a national debt as a leverage, after they pushed billions in cheap loans to those governments who were stupid enough to take them, or clever enough. Some estimate that the greek government, the actual polticians and officials, stole billions there too.

If we think of this white culture of stealing, robbing, swindling, we get the to the bottom of the cultural differences between whites and black.

Here’s a list of wars the U.S. government involved itself with from 1776 to 1900.

1776 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamagua Wars, Second Cherokee War, Pennamite-Yankee War

1777 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Second Cherokee War, Pennamite-Yankee War

1778 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1779 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1780 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1781 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1782 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1783 – American Revolutionary War, Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War

1784 – Chickamauga Wars, Pennamite-Yankee War, Oconee War

1785 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1786 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1787 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1788 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1789 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1790 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1791 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1792 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1793 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1794 – Chickamauga Wars, Northwest Indian War

1795 – Northwest Indian War

1796 – No major war

1797 – No major war

1798 – Quasi-War

1799 – Quasi-War

1800 – Quasi-War

1801 – First Barbary War

1802 – First Barbary War

1803 – First Barbary War

1804 – First Barbary War

1805 – First Barbary War

1806 – Sabine Expedition

1807 – No major war

1808 – No major war

1809 – No major war

1810 – U.S. occupies Spanish-held West Florida

1811 – Tecumseh’s War

1812 – War of 1812, Tecumseh’s War, Seminole Wars, U.S. occupies Spanish-held Amelia Island and other parts of East Florida

1813 – War of 1812, Tecumseh’s War, Peoria War, Creek War, U.S. expands its territory in West Florida

1814 – War of 1812, Creek War, U.S. expands its territory in Florida, Anti-piracy war

1815 – War of 1812, Second Barbary War, Anti-piracy war

1816 – First Seminole War, Anti-piracy war

1817 – First Seminole War, Anti-piracy war

1818 – First Seminole War, Anti-piracy war

1819 – Yellowstone Expedition, Anti-piracy war

1820 – Yellowstone Expedition, Anti-piracy war

1821 – Anti-piracy war (see note above)

1822 – Anti-piracy war (see note above)

1823 – Anti-piracy war, Arikara War

1824 – Anti-piracy war

1825 – Yellowstone Expedition, Anti-piracy war

1826 – No major war

1827 – Winnebago War

1828 – No major war

1829 – No major war

1830 – No major war

1831 – Sac and Fox Indian War

1832 – Black Hawk War

1833 – Cherokee Indian War

1834 – Cherokee Indian War, Pawnee Indian Territory Campaign

1835 – Cherokee Indian War, Seminole Wars, Second Creek War

1836 – Cherokee Indian War, Seminole Wars, Second Creek War, Missouri-Iowa Border War

1837 – Cherokee Indian War, Seminole Wars, Second Creek War, Osage Indian War, Buckshot War

1838 – Cherokee Indian War, Seminole Wars, Buckshot War, Heatherly Indian War

1839 – Cherokee Indian War, Seminole Wars

1840 – Seminole Wars, U.S. naval forces invade Fiji Islands

1841 – Seminole Wars, U.S. naval forces invade McKean Island, Gilbert Islands, and Samoa

1842 – Seminole Wars

1843 – U.S. forces clash with Chinese, U.S. troops invade African coast

1844 – Texas-Indian Wars

1845 – Texas-Indian Wars

1846 – Mexican-American War, Texas-Indian Wars

1847 – Mexican-American War, Texas-Indian Wars

1848 – Mexican-American War, Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War

1849 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians

1850 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Yuma War, California Indian Wars, Pitt River Expedition

1851 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, Yuma War, Utah Indian Wars, California Indian Wars

1852 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Yuma War, Utah Indian Wars, California Indian Wars

1853 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Yuma War, Utah Indian Wars, Walker War, California Indian Wars

1854 – Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians

1855 – Seminole Wars, Texas-Indian Wars, Cayuse War, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Yakima War, Winnas Expedition, Klickitat War, Puget Sound War, Rogue River Wars, U.S. forces invade Fiji Islands and Uruguay

1856 – Seminole Wars, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, California Indian Wars, Puget Sound War, Rogue River Wars, Tintic War

1857 – Seminole Wars, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, California Indian Wars, Utah War, Conflict in Nicaragua

1858 – Seminole Wars, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Mohave War, California Indian Wars, Spokane-Coeur d’Alene-Paloos War, Utah War, U.S. forces invade Fiji Islands and Uruguay

1859 Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, California Indian Wars, Pecos Expedition, Antelope Hills Expedition, Bear River Expedition, John Brown’s raid, U.S. forces launch attack against Paraguay, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1860 – Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Paiute War, Kiowa-Comanche War

1861 – American Civil War, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Cheyenne Campaign

1862 – American Civil War, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Cheyenne Campaign, Dakota War of 1862,

1863 – American Civil War, Texas-Indian Wars, Southwest Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Cheyenne Campaign, Colorado War, Goshute War

1864 – American Civil War, Texas-Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Cheyenne Campaign, Colorado War, Snake War

1865 – American Civil War, Texas-Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Colorado War, Snake War, Utah’s Black Hawk War

1866 – Texas-Indian Wars, Navajo Wars, Apache Wars, California Indian Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Snake War, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Red Cloud’s War, Franklin County War, U.S. invades Mexico, Conflict with China

1867 – Texas-Indian Wars, Long Walk of the Navajo, Apache Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Snake War, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Red Cloud’s War, Comanche Wars, Franklin County War, U.S. troops occupy Nicaragua and attack Taiwan

1868 – Texas-Indian Wars, Long Walk of the Navajo, Apache Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Snake War, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Red Cloud’s War, Comanche Wars, Battle of Washita River, Franklin County War

1869 – Texas-Indian Wars, Apache Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Comanche Wars, Franklin County War

1870 – Texas-Indian Wars, Apache Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Comanche Wars, Franklin County War

1871 – Texas-Indian Wars, Apache Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Comanche Wars, Franklin County War, Kingsley Cave Massacre, U.S. forces invade Korea

1872 – Texas-Indian Wars, Apache Wars, Utah’s Black Hawk War, Comanche Wars, Modoc War, Franklin County War

1873 – Texas-Indian Wars, Comanche Wars, Modoc War, Apache Wars, Cypress Hills Massacre, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1874 – Texas-Indian Wars, Comanche Wars, Red River War, Mason County War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1875 – Conflict in Mexico, Texas-Indian Wars, Comanche Wars, Eastern Nevada, Mason County War, Colfax County War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1876 – Texas-Indian Wars, Black Hills War, Mason County War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1877 – Texas-Indian Wars, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Black Hills War, Nez Perce War, Mason County War, Lincoln County War, San Elizario Salt War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1878 – Paiute Indian conflict, Bannock War, Cheyenne War, Lincoln County War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1879 – Cheyenne War, Sheepeater Indian War, White River War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1880 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1881 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1882 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1883 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1884 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1885 – Apache Wars, Eastern Nevada Expedition, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1886 – Apache Wars, Pleasant Valley War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1887 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1888 – U.S. show of force against Haiti, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1889 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1890 – Sioux Indian War, Skirmish between 1st Cavalry and Indians, Ghost Dance War, Wounded Knee, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1891 – Sioux Indian War, Ghost Dance War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1892 – Johnson County War, U.S. forces invade Mexico

1893 – U.S. forces invade Mexico and Hawaii

1894 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1895 – U.S. forces invade Mexico, Bannock Indian Disturbances

1896 – U.S. forces invade Mexico

1897 – No major war

1898 – Spanish-American War, Battle of Leech Lake, Chippewa Indian Disturbances

1899 – Philippine-American War, Banana Wars

1900 – Philippine-American War, Banana Wars

But black people are the most violent ?

giphy.gif

God gave black people the best of everything, warm climate, curly hair, melanin, sexual and athletic prowess, ageless beauty, artistic ability, and so forth.

The incentive would have never been strong enuf to jump to the other side.

Whites have never been 100% happy being the lighter shade. If they were truly happy, i wouldn’t be a member of this foum right now, because i would have nothing to bitch about.

Talking about this issue is uncomfortable for whites, specifically whitemen. Whiteness is a fragile thing, it can be here today and gone the next.

I put my dk in any bitch of any race - i'm getting a black child. Ya dig ?

You can only reproduce yourself with your own own men.

Therefore black men could wipe out white ppl.

This internal conflict creates the racial anxiety that we witness in white culture. The worship of all things african, yet, the desire to control and exploit remains intact.
Your bitching has nothing to do with white people not being happy with their skin color, because we are. You come up with the most ridiculous ideas.

tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?
Give me a specific person and maybe ill be able to tell you why he didnt leave. Everyone has their own reasons. If you own a gemstone or gold mine in Africa, thats a good reason to stick around, for example.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.
..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
yes--you DO hate white people
I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

Do i think all whites are racist? Yes (grammar error last time)
hahahahhahah
this is a discussion board--yes??!!!!
Most African countries had to fight for independence against whites.

Why is that the case if the whole continent is like what you say ?

Why don't your white people leave ?

Why aren't you trying to create a program to bring your white brothers n sisters bk ?
There are white people who were born in Africa. It is their home.

I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.

How do you know? That is merely a theory.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
No its not a theory. They can trace genetics back to Africa. The Rift Valley to be specific. Other hominid species have existed but homo sapiens comes from Africa.

And they are doing the same elsewhere. Remember, we are 98% chimpanzee. So ultimately we ALL owe them the debt of gratitude.
They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
I disagree.

I knew you were not capable of writing that rant. Guess what I found using a plagiarizing detection service? Entering only a small portion of "your" rant.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

....it was crap BEFORE the white people came.....they didn't even have a written language/etc = could not advance to higher technology/education/etc

the sub-Saharan had this:
View attachment 288976
the whites had:
350px-Buckingham_Palace_from_gardens%2C_London%2C_UK_-_Diliff_%28cropped%29.jpg
Are you superior to black men ?

Are you superior to white men?
I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.

How do you know? That is merely a theory.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
Promoting abortion and contraceptives? Outrageous. So, you believe whites are also promoting this to white people?

Woulda, shoulda, coulda...
Its inevitable you will disappear. Somewhere down the line your descendants will mix with a Black person and be brought back into the true homo sapiens sapiens group.
Not in the US. Wete you're shy ridized type gets whiter with each generation. Similar to the hybridization that borne you... Lol! You're more than"whiteboy", than the whites are negro... on this continent... your kinds days are finitely numbered. That ship sailed long ago.
Heres the rub though. We can absorb you because our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. So even in the US you would cease to be white while we would still be Black. Thats assuming we build a wall around the US of course. :laugh:
Your hybrids are overwhelmingly deemed black because whites overwhelmingly wont tolerate even a whiff of negro. Not because white culture is shunned by negros.
Yeah right. That's why you copy us to the extent of frying your skin and dying of skin cancer.
Wanting a tan is not the same. Blacks straighten and dye their hair and have plastic surgery to look whiter. Who cares? Isn’t that supposed to be a form of flattery?

world literacy--picture worth a thousand words
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3
Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write.
Fuckin' shocking. Huh..?/QUOTE]
Not really. Considering that whites were killed that attempted to study advanced math back in europe I would say white ignorance is something to be expected.
But who cares what a mean 75 IQ negro has to say? Few if any... All one can reliably go by is what one does. And for that, the best we can do is statistics. Or in "holy water" negro terms "per capita"...
White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Why go to all that trouble if blk ppl are dumb? Were gonna just fk up anyway ? No ?

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way
Schools are funded with tax paying money. If a district is low on money, the less funding the schools receive. I think all children should have access to an equal education.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

Whites are in no position to accuse blk ppl of violence.

More like 60 million. And just because he was white doesn't make him my brother.
He's your white brother. He's white. White people have NO PROBLEM treating Africans as all the same (even though there r 50 countries n many languages) n try to pin any problems in Africa on blk ppl. Well you dont like it when I do the same with you n your white brother Joseph Stalin.

No, he's not. No more than any black mass murderer is your black brother. To claim otherwise is sheer ignorance. A person's color doesn't make them related.
Since we all came from the same source, we are all related.

westwall

White Europeans never (at 1st) done a Rambo on Africa. They came in as friends. When they got off that boat, john hawkins n his gang, blk africans could have wiped them out. But they didn't bcoz they didn't have that mindset.

A lot of them had probably never seen a white person b4 but they saw whites had a nose n eyes n ears n treated them as part of the human family.

Even in south africa. Blacks could wipe out whites down there they don't bcoz they don't have that mindset
Wow, I actually agree with your post lol

Let me know when the oh so superior black race was ever in a position to do such a terrible thing.
White Europeans never (at 1st) done a Rambo on Africa. They came in as friends. When they got off that boat, john hawkins n his gang, blk africans could have wiped them out. But they didn't bcoz they didn't have that mindset.

A lot of them had probably never seen a white person b4 but they saw whites had a nose n eyes n ears n treated them as part of the human family.

Even in south africa. Blacks could wipe out whites down there they don't bcoz they don't have that mindset.

The fuck they don't. Every day a white farmer is either killed or forced off of their land. The same happened in Zimbabwe. Mugabe allowed his thugs to rape and pillage the farms and the country that was once the breadbasket of Africa can no longer feed itself.

Seriously dude, you need to get better source material.

Even better, go there. See how long you last.
The white farmers should b killed. No white person is African.

If i come into your home n rob n rape everyone in ur home n use whats in ur home to make my empire.

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
Everyone who isn’t Native American may not belong here, but they aren’t here by choice, and it is their home. You wouldn’t want to be forced to leave your home. Whites born in Africa are at home, they should not be forced to leave, or killed, as you want them to be, shame on you.

The fuck they don't. Every day a white farmer is either killed or forced off of their land. The same happened in Zimbabwe. Mugabe allowed his thugs to rape and pillage the farms and the country that was once the breadbasket of Africa can no longer feed itself.

If i come into your home n rob n rape everyone in ur home n use whats in ur home to make my empire.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!
No. The earth belongs to the black man. Every blade of grass belongs to us. When blk ppl ruled the planet. There was peace on earth. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

So blk ppl were in europe n america b4 whites n native indians.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!
No. The earth belongs to the black man. Every blade of grass belongs to us. When blk ppl ruled the planet. There was peace on earth. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

So blk ppl were in europe n america b4 whites n native indians.
Since we all originated from the same place, nobody has dibs.

900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

Funny you ignore the black racists arguing that it is ok to murder white people because they are inferior to blacks.

Funny how you skipped over that part. Dipshit.

900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

Funny you ignore the black racists arguing that it is ok to murder white people because they are inferior to blacks.

He was just trying to get the thread rolling again. He thrives on this shit...

Racism is dead right ?

Racism is dead right ?

Actually they seem to want white racists to leave Africa. First White slavers wrecked the place and then white colonist destroyed the place and took all the land. They might have a point.

Racism is dead right ?

Racism is dead right ?

Actually they seem to want white racists to leave Africa. First White slavers wrecked the place and then white colonist destroyed the place and took all the land. They might have a point.

White farmers beat the Bantu to South Africa by over 100 years. They stole the land from no one.

And isn't it telling that you laugh at murder.

Racism is dead right ?

Racism is dead right ?

White farmers beat the Bantu to South Africa by over 100 years. They stole the land from no one.

I laugh at your rendition of history. Could we have a link saying that South Africa was not populated when the Dutch arrived? How Boering...

Racism is dead right ?

Racism is dead right ?

From Wikipedia South Africa....
Settlements of Bantu-speaking peoples, who were iron-using agriculturists and herdsmen, were already present south of the Limpopo River (now the northern border with Botswana and Zimbabwe) by the 4th or 5th century CE (see Bantu expansion). They displaced, conquered and absorbed the original Khoisan speakers, the Khoikhoi and San peoples. The Bantu slowly moved south. The earliest ironworks in modern-day KwaZulu-Natal Province are believed to date from around 1050. The southernmost group was the Xhosa people, whose language incorporates certain linguistic traits from the earlier Khoisan people. The Xhosa reached the Great Fish River, in today's Eastern Cape Province. As they migrated, these larger Iron Age populations displaced or assimilated earlier peoples. In Mpumalanga Province, several stone circles have been found along with the stone arrangement that has been named Adam's Calendar.[citation needed]

Portuguese contacts
At the time of European contact, the dominant ethnic group were Bantu-speaking peoples who had migrated from other parts of Africa about one thousand years before.

Racism is dead right ?

I havent seen that on this thread. I havent seen people claiming that black people are superior either. I see a few people pointing out that they are not inferior. Despite being demonstrably higher up the food chain than the yahoos on this board.

However almost every post from the Klan boys on here is absolutely desperate to claim superiority. Some are a bit subtle about it but the majority just spew the most ignorant bonehead shite. Try to come to terms with the fact that the US doesnt belong to whitey. That might be a first step.

Racism is dead right ?

I havent seen that on this thread. I havent seen people claiming that black people are superior either. I see a few people pointing out that they are not inferior. Despite being demonstrably higher up the food chain than the yahoos on this board.

However almost every post from the Klan boys on here is absolutely desperate to claim superiority. Some are a bit subtle about it but the majority just spew the most ignorant bonehead shite. Try to come to terms with the fact that the US doesnt belong to whitey. That might be a first step.

Then I suggest you read closer. Your friend paul made that claim.

Forum List

Back