Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Thread conclusion : Africa WAS a shithole. Africa IS a shithole. Africa WILL BE a shithole.

America has been around for almost 250 years and the nation still struggles with extreme wealth inequality, corruption in government and private business, crime and poverty. So don't talk that shit about Africa having 50 years and it's the blacks fault. That continent was doing very well until whites did what they did.

900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

Funny you ignore the black racists arguing that it is ok to murder white people because they are inferior to blacks.

Funny how you skipped over that part. Dipshit.
I havent seen that on this thread. I havent seen people claiming that black people are superior either. I see a few people pointing out that they are not inferior. Despite being demonstrably higher up the food chain than the yahoos on this board.

However almost every post from the Klan boys on here is absolutely desperate to claim superiority. Some are a bit subtle about it but the majority just spew the most ignorant bonehead shite. Try to come to terms with the fact that the US doesnt belong to whitey. That might be a first step.

Then I suggest you read closer. Your friend paul made that claim.
I don't think Paul said that. But he has made reference to South Africa where whites murdered blacks, stole their land, then created a government and made laws whereby Africans basically had no rights.

These realities seem to escape whites like you.

900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

Funny you ignore the black racists arguing that it is ok to murder white people because they are inferior to blacks.

I havent seen that on this thread. I havent seen people claiming that black people are superior either. I see a few people pointing out that they are not inferior. Despite being demonstrably higher up the food chain than the yahoos on this board.

However almost every post from the Klan boys on here is absolutely desperate to claim superiority. Some are a bit subtle about it but the majority just spew the most ignorant bonehead shite. Try to come to terms with the fact that the US doesnt belong to whitey. That might be a first step.

All 3 of the black guys that visit this forum agree that black people invented everything and that white people stole their legacy.

Racism is dead right ?

Its your claim, prove it.

Racism is dead right ?

All 3 of the black guys that visit this forum agree that black people invented everything and that white people stole their legacy.
My goodness you are full of crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism is dead right ?

my goodness you are full of crap.the point is they were not in the Stone age when Europeans arrived, Europeans wrecked the place for 500 years,and most Republicans are very polite racists. The others are not polite LOL.And no the bantus did not arrive after the Dutch dingbat dupe. From Wikipedia South Africa...

Settlements of Bantu-speaking peoples, who were iron-using agriculturists and herdsmen, were already present south of the Limpopo River (now the northern border with Botswana and Zimbabwe) by the 4th or 5th century CE (see Bantu expansion). They displaced, conquered and absorbed the original Khoisan speakers, the Khoikhoi and San peoples. The Bantu slowly moved south. The earliest ironworks in modern-day KwaZulu-Natal Province are believed to date from around 1050. The southernmost group was the Xhosa people, whose language incorporates certain linguistic traits from the earlier Khoisan people. The Xhosa reached the Great Fish River, in today's Eastern Cape Province. As they migrated, these larger Iron Age populations displaced or assimilated earlier peoples. In Mpumalanga Province, several stone circles have been found along with the stone arrangement that has been named Adam's Calendar.[citation needed]

Portuguese contacts
At the time of European contact, the dominant ethnic group were Bantu-speaking peoples who had migrated from other parts of Africa about one thousand years before.

Last edited:
If Africa was so great why did our ancestors leave it hundreds of thousands of years ago? Hmmmm?

my goodness you are full of crap.the point is they were not in the Stone age when Europeans arrived, Europeans wrecked the place for 500 years,and most Republicans are very polite racists. The others are not polite LOL.And no the bantus did not arrive after the Dutch dingbat dupe. From Wikipedia South Africa...

Settlements of Bantu-speaking peoples, who were iron-using agriculturists and herdsmen, were already present south of the Limpopo River (now the northern border with Botswana and Zimbabwe) by the 4th or 5th century CE (see Bantu expansion). They displaced, conquered and absorbed the original Khoisan speakers, the Khoikhoi and San peoples. The Bantu slowly moved south. The earliest ironworks in modern-day KwaZulu-Natal Province are believed to date from around 1050. The southernmost group was the Xhosa people, whose language incorporates certain linguistic traits from the earlier Khoisan people. The Xhosa reached the Great Fish River, in today's Eastern Cape Province. As they migrated, these larger Iron Age populations displaced or assimilated earlier peoples. In Mpumalanga Province, several stone circles have been found along with the stone arrangement that has been named Adam's Calendar.[citation needed]

Portuguese contacts
At the time of European contact, the dominant ethnic group were Bantu-speaking peoples who had migrated from other parts of Africa about one thousand years before.

Ive seen the idiots make that claim on other threads. basically stating that South Africa was uninhabited prior to those Dutch bastards landing. Ive never seen them back it up with any historical data.

Portuguese contacts

Ive seen the idiots make that claim on other threads. basically stating that South Africa was uninhabited prior to those Dutch bastards landing. Ive never seen them back it up with any historical data.
And they never will, it's ridiculous. There are all kinds of digs being done, South Africa is called the birthplace of humankind because of all the caves along the coast and remains found from long ago. It's in the same Wikipedia article on South Africa history. Thank God for the predominantly British system. PBS.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism is dead right ?

We believe that whites did not invent everything and it is untrue that Africans from an area specified by whites knew nothing until the white man found them.

Racism is dead right ?

We believe that whites did not invent everything and it is untrue that Africans from an area specified by whites knew nothing until the white man found them.

Not everyone in Africa is "black".

The Portuguese thought Africans were savages. Cannibals. That was in the 16th century..
Even ghandi thought Africa was a shithole. That was a few years ago lol.

Thread conclusion : Africa WAS a shithole. Africa IS a shithole. Africa WILL BE a shithole.
Africa was just fine until the whites came and wrecked the place dumbass doop. Whatever you do, don't learn anything LOL. Google sub-Saharan African empires.
No they weren't, hater dupe.
But they were and you guys have been shown that.
Your great great grandfather probably sold your great great uncle for a bucket of oranges.
Your great great great grandfather probably ate your great great great grandmother for dinner.

Forum List

Back