Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Wrong again and always, brainwashed functional moron racist troll.....
How is thinking a continent is a shithole, racist? Are you fucking retarded?
Because Africa is not a shithole. Actually it's quite a beautiful place.
Naturally beautiful, yes. But that's about it.

You're wrong. But you're an idiot that thinks all of Africa is cities of mud huts. And you're proud of your ignorance.
No I dont think that. I like how you call me ignorant and then put words in my mouth. Nice self awareness dumbfuck
Apparently you do. Because you are too stupid to understand how white colonization created problems in African countries that still affect them now.

No they weren't, hater dupe.
But they were and you guys have been shown that.
Your great great grandfather probably sold your great great uncle for a bucket of oranges.
Your great great great grandfather probably ate your great great great grandmother for dinner.
ROTFLMAO! So you distant ancestors were any better? If you are of Irish, Scots, English, Pictish, Celtic, Gaelic, Saxon, Frankish, Visigoth, Hunnish descent....any of the european tribes....all of what you accuse the African of doing..your ancestors did.....idiot.

Cannibalism: A History of People Who Eat People
A Brief History of Medical Cannibalism | Bess Lovejoy
Cannibalism of ancient mummies - horrible history - Naomi Astral
Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Daily Mail Online
Your link states they weren't doing it when Portuguese hit African shores. But thanks. Idiot.
That's why they called them savages. Because they weren't domesticated. Do you know what savage means?
Holy fuck lol

But he has 5 links dumb ass. And whites calling somebody a savage is laughable.
Actually, two of my links were about Europeans..well into the 19th century..practicing medical cannibalism..but of course, he didn't read the links at all.

How is thinking a continent is a shithole, racist? Are you fucking retarded?
Because Africa is not a shithole. Actually it's quite a beautiful place.
Naturally beautiful, yes. But that's about it.

You're wrong. But you're an idiot that thinks all of Africa is cities of mud huts. And you're proud of your ignorance.
No I dont think that. I like how you call me ignorant and then put words in my mouth. Nice self awareness dumbfuck
Apparently you do. Because you are too stupid to understand how white colonization created problems in African countries that still affect them now.
I dont agree with happened to Africans. Hell, I dont blame south Africa for taking their shit back.
But Africa was is and probably will always be a shithole. Compared to most of the planet, anyways.

Atlantic Slave Trade: Fallacy of Blacks selling Blacks

Your great great grandfather probably sold your great great uncle for a bucket of oranges.
Your great great great grandfather probably ate your great great great grandmother for dinner.
ROTFLMAO! So you distant ancestors were any better? If you are of Irish, Scots, English, Pictish, Celtic, Gaelic, Saxon, Frankish, Visigoth, Hunnish descent....any of the european tribes....all of what you accuse the African of doing..your ancestors did.....idiot.

Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Daily Mail Online
Your link states they weren't doing it when Portuguese hit African shores. But thanks. Idiot.
That's why they called them savages. Because they weren't domesticated. Do you know what savage means?
Holy fuck lol
you expect slave traders and colonialists to talk about how great the natives are? Actually what they did was destroy the place and any culture they could find just like the Spanish and Portuguese in the Americas.
To be fair, they often spoke about how they thought they were trainable lol.
So what do we use to go by? Imaginary bullshit you make up in your mind or first hand accounts?
I don't believe you have any clue about African history. Among everything else, super duper. Google sub-Saharan African empires for crying out loud and actually learn something instead of spewing garbage hate propaganda.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Holy fuck lol

Actually, two of my links were about Europeans..well into the 19th century..practicing medical cannibalism..but of course, he didn't read the links at all.

Of course not. Truth is not a high priority in among their ilk.

Misconceptions Ep. 5 - Africans Sold Their Own Into Slavery

Misconceptions Ep.6 - No Cities Before European or Arab Contact

No they weren't, hater dupe.

Holy fuck lol

Whites surely had their own problems.

Misconceptions Ep. 4 - Small Huts, Villages, and No Cities

They didnt enslave within their tribe,no. At least, as far as we know.
The white devils again seriously. Anything for a buck or against non-christians.... White Man's burden LOL. Thanks a lot LOL
And yes the bad whites are always money-grubbing lying thieving conservatives..... LOL
That's human behavior. Whoever has the advancements and power rule. That's the way it's been forever.
Other races are no different

Holy fuck lol

I read the first one.

IM2 said:
Because you are too stupid to understand how white colonization created problems in African countries that still affect them now.
Paved Roads, Schools, Hospitals, Actual Medicine
Net Exporters Of Abundant Food
The Ability To Over-Populate Beyond Their Natural Means

Left To Themselves
They Would Return To Their Pre-Colonial Populations
They Still Rely On Western Money And Food Imports To Survive
Because European Descendant Whites Are The Only Ones
That Actually Care About The Condition Of Their Fellow Man
And Have The Wherewithal To Do Something About It

Holy fuck lol
you expect slave traders and colonialists to talk about how great the natives are? Actually what they did was destroy the place and any culture they could find just like the Spanish and Portuguese in the Americas.
To be fair, they often spoke about how they thought they were trainable lol.
So what do we use to go by? Imaginary bullshit you make up in your mind or first hand accounts?
I don't believe you have any clue about African history. Among everything else, super duper. Google sub-Saharan African empires for crying out loud and actually learn something instead of spewing garbage hate propaganda.
We dont know much about them because they didnt record. All we know is what other people wrote about them.

900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

ShoutRacist-S.jpg

I really appreciated this video.

I often think about this issue when folks list reasons why the black community should have reparations, lists are made why.

But the only ethnic groups in the U.S. that are guilty of the sins, are in fact, the English, the Jewish families, and maybe the Welsh.

Not the Scots, not the Irish, not the French, not the Germans, not the Italians, not the Chinese, not other Asian groups, not the Hispanics, not the Natives, not the Russians, and not the Eastern Europeans. They were either indentured, mercenaries, or came over at the end of the 19th century. The were not given the benefits of the great social programs. These were reserved, primarily for the WASP's. Stereo typing "whites" into a mass categorization is just as bad as mass stereo typing "blacks" or "Hispanics." I love how he pointed this out.

So why should all of America be penalized, stereo-typed and accused of "white privilege" for the sins of two or three ethnic groups? All ethnic groups have suffered from crimes against the elites. It gets tiresome, and folks react poorly when they are accused of gaining benefit from something they have never gotten benefit from.

I also loved this statement;

"You can't take a 20th century mind set and apply it to 16th, and 17th century people." I SO agree with that statement. WE HAVE TO LET THE PAST GO ALREADY. It applies to everyone, and everything.

I often think about this issue when folks list reasons why the black community should have reparations, lists are made why.

But the only ethnic groups in the U.S. that are guilty of the sins, are in fact, the English, the Jewish families, and maybe the Welsh.

Not the Scots, not the Irish, not the French, not the Germans, not the Italians, not the Chinese, not other Asian groups, not the Hispanics, not the Natives, not the Russians, and not the Eastern Europeans. They were either indentured, mercenaries, or came over at the end of the 19th century. The were not given the benefits of the great social programs. These were reserved, primarily for the WASP's. Stereo typing "whites" into a mass categorization is just as bad as mass stereo typing "blacks" or "Hispanics." I love how he pointed this out.

So why should all of America be penalized, stereo-typed and accused of "white privilege" for the sins of two or three ethnic groups? All ethnic groups have suffered from crimes against the elites. It gets tiresome, and folks react poorly when they are accused of gaining benefit from something they have never gotten benefit from.

"You can't take a 20th century mind set and apply it to 16th, and 17th century people." I SO agree with that statement. WE HAVE TO LET THE PAST GO ALREADY. It applies to everyone, and everything.

It's easy to let the past go..when it's not riding on your your back. I'm against financial reparations..for a number of reasons.

But an acknowledgment of wrongdoing....a formal apology from our Govt.? Yes.....I...think that would mean a lot. There is precedent..we did for the Japanese-American internees of WWII--why not for our black citizens?

It's easy to let the past go..when it's not riding on your your back. I'm against financial reparations..for a number of reasons.

But an acknowledgment of wrongdoing....a formal apology from our Govt.? Yes.....I...think that would mean a lot. There is precedent..we did for the Japanese-American internees of WWII--why not for our black citizens?

Already happened.

Forum List

Back