🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

No they weren't slaves. Show us where and when the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. I wont be surprised if you cant.

One verse in the Torah describes the Israelites building actual structures, not only making bricks: “Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor. They built supply cities, Pithom and Rameses, for Pharaoh.”

What are supply cities? They cannot simply be coterminous with [the historical] Pithom and Rameses, since these two cities were large with multiple buildings in them, including temples made of stone, [not only brick]. In other words, Pithom and Rameses were cities, but they cannot really be described as “supply” cities, and thus, the verse likely refers to structures inside these cities.

I suggest that the term “supply cities” refers to a series of mud-brick storage depots that were attached to the temples in these two cities (and many others), and which were built to store vast quantities of food that would be used for offerings to the Egyptian gods.

That the Bible refers to these structures as “cities” instead of merely “buildings” is likely a consequence of the magnitude of these projects. The area that these supply depots covered often exceeded by many times the area taken up by the temple itself. . . . [Thus] Pharaoh’s command to force the Israelites to build these temple storage depots was concomitantly a command to make God’s chosen people labor in service to gods other than God.

What Were Jewish Slaves in Egypt Building?

Initial analysis concluded that the remains were of youths aged 7-25, the bulk of whom are thought to have been under 15 when they died. Additionally, wrote Shepperson, the majority of 15- to 25-year-olds had suffered some kind of traumatic injury, and 16 percent of the under-15-year-olds were found to have spinal fractures and other injuries usually associated with heavy workloads.

“Essentially, this is a burial place for adolescents,” she said.

‘Essentially, this is a burial place for adolescents’

The physical trauma, the proliferation of multiple burials in a single grave, and the lack of grave goods buried with them all indicate the children were of extremely low status or slaves. Who they were, however, remains a mystery.

“Corvée-style labor, enforced and unpaid, was frequently used in ancient Egypt on major projects,” wrote Shepperson, opening up the possibility of them being either Egyptians or the progeny of non-Egyptian slaves.

In ancient mass graves, archaeologists find child slaves of biblical Egypt
Come to think of it, The Torah also calls a Black man the first king on the planet.

Nimrod, the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah, is mentioned on several place in the Bible, most explicitly in the "Table of Nations" in Genesis.

Kush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth and a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “A mighty hunter like Nimrod before the Lord”. The beginning of his kingdom was in Babylon, Uruk, Akkad, and Kalneh in the land of Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Kalhu, and the great city of Resen between Nineveh and Kalhu.

Note that Sumer = Babylon.

I notice you can't seem to refute the fact that Jews were in fact slaves in Egypt.
I already refuted it. I also pointed out your inability to be consistent. You use the Torah as a source but that same source refutes your claims that Egypt was not Black.

No you didn't. You dodged like you always do when confronted by real facts.
Youre the one that doesnt believe the people that you called the fathers of western civilization. They (the Greeks) gave you facts but you cant bear to believe them. So now that you have introduced the Torah you now have 4 different groups of people telling you the Egyptians were Black people. You have the Hebrews, the Greeks, the Nubians and the Egyptians themselves. Hows that for some serious facts?

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Any retard with better weapons can take over a place where the philosophy is one of humanity and education. Its like praising some schmuck that destroyed a priceless piece of art. White people are all fucked up in the head. At least the ones that think like you. I wish my people had killed the first whites instead of inviting them in to be educated.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I wish my people had killed the first whites instead of inviting them in to be educated.

Hello, Asclepias.

Are these HATEFUL citizens on your "MY PEOPLE" list...

Democrat Party Survival, PRO BLACK.png Barack Michelle Obama, DISTINGUISH Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X,.png

#TheLargerIssue #EndIntraRacialDiscrimination #PreventHate

"Look into the Democratic Party...these are the true racist." ~Lee Green

"Black Democrat #WalkAway after Discovering Truth Of Democratic Party" by Lee Green 147,876 views

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE Mr. Lee Green's YT video!

Peace.

Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.

Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
Africans sold your ancestors as slaves for baubles and trinkets. You were worth more then than now.

Weird, eh?

Last edited:

Africans sold your ancestors as slaves for baubles and trinkets. You were worth more then than now.

Weird, eh?

Your ignorance of history is apparent. Do stop trying to tell me the saltine version of the slave trade. I know what happened.

Weird, eh?

Your ignorance of history is apparent. Do stop trying to tell me the saltine version of the slave trade. I know what happened.
Sorry, but I'm not of the 'Al Sharpton School of World History". Doubtless, they gave you a PhD.

Weird, eh?

Sorry, but I'm not of the 'Al Sharpton School of World History". Doubtless, they gave you a PhD.

You attended the saltine school of revised halfstory. That's why you can't tell the whole truth about the slave trade.

Weird, eh?

You attended the saltine school of revised halfstory. That's why you can't tell the whole truth about the slave trade.
Your life was worth more than it would be today. Slaves had value, thugs do not

Weird, eh?

Your life was worth more than it would be today. Slaves had value, thugs do not

So you're telling me you have no value.

They weren't? Hmm. Seems you are ignorant of history.

No surprise there.
No they weren't slaves. Show us where and when the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. I wont be surprised if you cant.

One verse in the Torah describes the Israelites building actual structures, not only making bricks: “Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor. They built supply cities, Pithom and Rameses, for Pharaoh.”

What are supply cities? They cannot simply be coterminous with [the historical] Pithom and Rameses, since these two cities were large with multiple buildings in them, including temples made of stone, [not only brick]. In other words, Pithom and Rameses were cities, but they cannot really be described as “supply” cities, and thus, the verse likely refers to structures inside these cities.

I suggest that the term “supply cities” refers to a series of mud-brick storage depots that were attached to the temples in these two cities (and many others), and which were built to store vast quantities of food that would be used for offerings to the Egyptian gods.

That the Bible refers to these structures as “cities” instead of merely “buildings” is likely a consequence of the magnitude of these projects. The area that these supply depots covered often exceeded by many times the area taken up by the temple itself. . . . [Thus] Pharaoh’s command to force the Israelites to build these temple storage depots was concomitantly a command to make God’s chosen people labor in service to gods other than God.

Initial analysis concluded that the remains were of youths aged 7-25, the bulk of whom are thought to have been under 15 when they died. Additionally, wrote Shepperson, the majority of 15- to 25-year-olds had suffered some kind of traumatic injury, and 16 percent of the under-15-year-olds were found to have spinal fractures and other injuries usually associated with heavy workloads.

The physical trauma, the proliferation of multiple burials in a single grave, and the lack of grave goods buried with them all indicate the children were of extremely low status or slaves. Who they were, however, remains a mystery.

“Corvée-style labor, enforced and unpaid, was frequently used in ancient Egypt on major projects,” wrote Shepperson, opening up the possibility of them being either Egyptians or the progeny of non-Egyptian slaves.

Come to think of it, The Torah also calls a Black man the first king on the planet.

Nimrod, the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah, is mentioned on several place in the Bible, most explicitly in the "Table of Nations" in Genesis.

Kush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth and a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “A mighty hunter like Nimrod before the Lord”. The beginning of his kingdom was in Babylon, Uruk, Akkad, and Kalneh in the land of Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Kalhu, and the great city of Resen between Nineveh and Kalhu.

Ummm, that would be Mesopotamia, and they are still there, and they ain't black. They're not white either, but there are still worshippers of Zoroaster, so yet again, you try and steal another cultures heritage.

How about this, you seem to think that every ancient culture was black, so I propose this, the whole world is now black.

Happy now?
Pretty much any ancient culture was Black. Eons before there was any other race Blacks inhabited the planet. We are the aboriginal race of this planet. It wasnt until Blacks immigrated out of Africa and experienced mutations and cross breeding with other hominids that other races came about. I know it sucks for you but its not your fault. We were the first here so of course we were the first to create civilization. We were the first to every corner of the globe which is still reflected to this day in every population.. Even in Iraq/Iran (modern day Mesopotamia)

Indigenous people of Iraq/Iran

ira.jpg

IMG_2281.JPG

Why would it suck? Like I said. We're all black, no one needs to pay reparations. All is good in the world. Thanks!

Ummm, that would be Mesopotamia, and they are still there, and they ain't black. They're not white either, but there are still worshippers of Zoroaster, so yet again, you try and steal another cultures heritage.

How about this, you seem to think that every ancient culture was black, so I propose this, the whole world is now black.

Happy now?
Pretty much any ancient culture was Black. Eons before there was any other race Blacks inhabited the planet. We are the aboriginal race of this planet. It wasnt until Blacks immigrated out of Africa and experienced mutations and cross breeding with other hominids that other races came about. I know it sucks for you but its not your fault. We were the first here so of course we were the first to create civilization. We were the first to every corner of the globe which is still reflected to this day in every population.. Even in Iraq/Iran (modern day Mesopotamia)

ira.jpg

IMG_2281.JPG

Why would it suck? Like I said. We're all black, no one needs to pay reparations. All is good in the world. Thanks!
Yawn. The racists say dumber and dumber shit every day.

Happy now?

ira.jpg

IMG_2281.JPG

As one of the lead racists in this Board I defer to your expertise.

Any retard with better weapons can take over a place where the philosophy is one of humanity and education. Its like praising some schmuck that destroyed a priceless piece of art. White people are all fucked up in the head. At least the ones that think like you. I wish my people had killed the first whites instead of inviting them in to be educated.
Only a little over 100 years ago blacks were still eating one another out of a pot

Happy now?

ira.jpg

IMG_2281.JPG

As one of the lead racists in this Board I defer to your expertise.

It's funny how only the racist whites here accuse me of being a racist for pointing out racism.

Only a little over 100 years ago blacks were still eating one another out of a pot
More racist white stupidity.

Starving Time at Jamestown in the Colony of Virginia was a period of starvation during the winter of 1609–1610. There were about 500 Jamestown residents at the beginning of the winter. However, there were only 60 people still alive when the spring arrived.[1]

The colonists, the first group of whom had originally arrived on May 13, 1607, had never planned to grow all of their own food. Their plans depended upon trade with the local Powhatan to supply them with food between the arrivals of periodic supply ships from England. Lack of access to water and a relatively dry rain season crippled the agricultural production of the colonists. Also, the water that the colonists drank was brackish and potable for only half of the year. A fleet from England, damaged by a hurricane, arrived months behind schedule with new colonists, but without expected food supplies.

On June 7, 1610, the survivors boarded ships, abandoned the colony site, and sailed towards the Chesapeake Bay. There, another supply convoy with new supplies, headed by newly appointed governor Francis West, intercepted them on the lower James River and returned them to Jamestown. Within a few years, the commercialization of tobacco by John Rolfe secured the settlement's long-term economic prosperity.

There is scientific evidence that the settlers at Jamestown had turned to cannibalism during the starving time.

Starving Time - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back