🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!
"The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along!"

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.
----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,

Last edited:
Freom what iunderstand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World .

:laughing0301:

Tell that to the Taino.

The Arawak.

The Maori.

The Inuit.

The Sami.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Well, you did qualify it with "freom what iunderstand". But we don't use Freom any more. Melts the ozone layer.

yeah Pogo , see 's africa' for example . Whites made a breadbasket of that African continent and land and then were forced by world opinion to give ' s. africa' and 'Rhodesia' back under international pressure . Same deal with 'India' . Whites owned 'India' and then just eventually gave it back to the natives . And now , I think there is a thread going where USA Politicians want the USA military to fight to save 'africa' Pogo

Last edited:
Freom what iunderstand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World .

:laughing0301:

Tell that to the Taino.

The Arawak.

The Maori.

The Inuit.

The Sami.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Well, you did qualify it with "freom what iunderstand". But we don't use Freom any more. Melts the ozone layer.
------------------------------------- they never did anything of worth though 'maori' were pretty good Cannibals and they do do a pretty snazzy 'ha-ka' in short skirts made of reeds . Read the report from the ENDEAVOUR Ship that brought civlization to 'new zealand' see what the cannibal 'maori' in new Zealand' are doing Pogo .

yeah Pogo , see 's africa' for example . Whites made a breadbasket of that African continent and land and then were forced by world opinion to give ' s. africa' and 'Rhodesia' back under international pressure . Same deal with 'India' . Whites owned 'India' and then just eventually gave it back to the natives . And now , I think there is a thread going where USA Politicians want the USA military to fight to save 'africa' Pogo

"I stole that kid's lunch but the principal made me give it back".

What a disaster.

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.
----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,
When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:

When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:
----------------------------------------------- BETTER WEAPONS , seems to me that better weapons are built by Men with the Superior Brainpower and coming from colder climates . And disease caused by discarded dirty underwear can be beaten by not wearing the discarded dirty or traded dirty underwear eh Ace ?? Anyway , as I said . the White Race has done pretty good for itself being just a small or the Smallest part of the Worlds bigger percentage of people of 'color' Ace .

and 'genocide' , YOU PEOPLE just need to keep making up words don't you . The concept and word 'genocide' didn't come into being until the mid 40s when some wanker 'irishman' invented the word Ace .

and then YOU PEOPLE try to be insulting and personal but all you are is funny Ace !!

I always get a kick out of threads like these.

If Egyptians were black and Egyptians owned Jews as slaves, why isn't Im2 paying reparations yet?
Probably because the Jews werent slaves in Egypt and most Black Americans are probably not descended from Egyptians. Any other stupid questions?

They weren't? Hmm. Seems you are ignorant of history.

No surprise there.
No they weren't slaves. Show us where and when the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. I wont be surprised if you cant.
Enslavement of the Israelites

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Any retard with better weapons can take over a place where the philosophy is one of humanity and education. Its like praising some schmuck that destroyed a priceless piece of art. White people are all fucked up in the head. At least the ones that think like you. I wish my people had killed the first whites instead of inviting them in to be educated.
Some idiot actually thanked your post for wishing the first whites killed? A lot of blacks commit heinous crimes against whites, yet I only wish the criminals killed, not all blacks. I feel the same way about all killers.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
Africans sold your ancestors as slaves for baubles and trinkets. You were worth more then than now.

Weird, eh?

Your ignorance of history is apparent. Do stop trying to tell me the saltine version of the slave trade. I know what happened.
Sorry, but I'm not of the 'Al Sharpton School of World History". Doubtless, they gave you a PhD.

You attended the saltine school of revised halfstory. That's why you can't tell the whole truth about the slave trade.
You weren’t there either.

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
How come Uganda or Togo never sent men to the moon?
How many Nimitz class carriers does Africa have?
Most of their huts don't have electric or running water.
The only reason whites went to the moon is because they worked off the foundation Africans had built as well as leveraging the work of modern Black people to plot the course to the moon. White people love to point at their ever present aggressive belicose stance as intelligence. Its not. It just means you're a violent and angry people. Why would you be proud you are nothing but a bunch of savages that value war?
Why do so many blacks lump all whites together? The most angry and violent people today are not white. Just look at the crime stats for violence.

If you think being 10,000 years ahead technologically makes you inferior and weak, that is YOUR problem.
What makes you inferior and weak is your debilitating inferiority complex. Why yall gotta lie about history? :laugh:

Totally bad call, Ace. Me inferiority complex? You really missed the barn on that one.

TOTAL RUBBISH. Who speaks with an inferiority complex now? :1peleas: The entire history of life on the planet back to bacteria has always been decided by who was the better adapted and had the better offense and stronger defense. When the Portuguese met up with the Congo tribes of Africa, they had sailed 2,000 miles exploring and mapping the world in ocean going ships with cannons and advanced metal tools. The Africans were still living in the neolithic stone age with no idea there was even an outside world. The Portuguese owned the Africans and could have done anything they wanted, annihilated them if they chose and taken everything, the fate of the interior.

I'm not saying it was right or wrong, just the natural order of life everywhere.

yeah , got nothing to do with Right or Wrong as History is simply the record of what exists eh ??

Last edited:

------------------------------ As a WELSHMAN you know what I say is true TommyT .

Tiny country of 'brits' made up of Welsh and ' englishers' and Scots and they ruled the world with their couple million 'brits' , superior weapons , dirty underwears and 'dirty blankets' Tommy .

Pizzaz's problem is that he starts from the premise that brute force is somehow a "good" thing.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character. That is, in fact, why we have laws ---- to contain those among us too weak to contain themselves.

Forum List

Back