🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
How come Uganda or Togo never sent men to the moon?
How many Nimitz class carriers does Africa have?
Most of their huts don't have electric or running water.

Africas modern military.
ZuluDancing5.jpg

I wonder if us dumb whites would have invented peanut butter by now or if I would be eating just jelly sandwiches.
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.

"electric"?

Speak much?

Here's an asshat whose entire world view comes from bad white Hollywood movies of the 1930s, grunts and goes "yeah that's real" and then in his retarded ethnocentricity wants to pass judgments on other cultures based on his own war culture.

Hard to believe. I guess there must not be much of a view when one's head is up one's own ass.

Last edited:

Most of the world never sent men to the moon.
UK,France,Germany, Japan,Australia, Italy, Narnia............................

The only reason whites went to the moon is because they worked off the foundation Africans had built as well as leveraging the work of modern Black people to plot the course to the moon. White people love to point at their ever present aggressive belicose stance as intelligence. Its not. It just means you're a violent and angry people. Why would you be proud you are nothing but a bunch of savages that value war?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!

:lmao: Here's a wanker who goes "if I didn't bother to find out about it, then it never existed"

>> Sidney Bechet, the great New Orleans reed player, feeling these linkages instinctively, called his music “the remembering song. There’s so much to remember,” he said, speaking of “the long long song that started back there” – back in the South, and further back still, in Africa. To re-member. To put back together. “Back there” are the people of Kongo, Dohemy, and Yorubaland. These were not jungle bunnies living, insensate, under an eternal sun. They were at once tribal and urban. It is hard, after so many bad movies and so many encrusted lies, to think of them as urban, and it is hard for a Western mind to conceive of “tribal” and “urban” together; yet as late as the mid-nineteenth century the Yoruba city of Abeokuta ran six miles along the bank of the Ogun River and had a population estimated at 200,000. Its craft industries thrived – ironwork, carpentry, tailoring, farming, tool-making, textiles. And this urban culture had been thriving for centuries, a city probably older than, say, New York is now. << --- Ventura, op.cit. post 1190​

:lmao: Here's a wanker who goes "if I didn't bother to find out about it, then it never existed"

>> Sidney Bechet, the great New Orleans reed player, feeling these linkages instinctively, called his music “the remembering song. There’s so much to remember,” he said, speaking of “the long long song that started back there” – back in the South, and further back still, in Africa. To re-member. To put back together. “Back there” are the people of Kongo, Dohemy, and Yorubaland. These were not jungle bunnies living, insensate, under an eternal sun. They were at once tribal and urban. It is hard, after so many bad movies and so many encrusted lies, to think of them as urban, and it is hard for a Western mind to conceive of “tribal” and “urban” together; yet as late as the mid-nineteenth century the Yoruba city of Abeokuta ran six miles along the bank of the Ogun River and had a population estimated at 200,000. Its craft industries thrived – ironwork, carpentry, tailoring, farming, tool-making, textiles. And this urban culture had been thriving for centuries, a city probably older than, say, New York is now. << --- Ventura, op.cit. post 1190​
We are all familiar with the Al Sharpton School of World History.

That's nice, dear.

Got zero to do with the post quoted but it's so cute that you posted a whole sentence all by yourself! :itsok:

Soon you'll be putting on your own pants.

That's nice, dear.
Got zero to do with the post quoted but it's so cute that you posted a whole sentence all by yourself! :itsok:
Soon you'll be putting on your own pants.

Nancy is in good company. It never takes long for a Tard to admit they've lost the argument and have nothing substantive to add when they quickly and inevitably always fall back on the put downs that anyone countering them is a:
  1. Child.
  2. Hapless, backwoods mouth-breather.
  3. Idiot with only a 6th grade education.
It's so much easier to try to hide your failures if you can simply claim the other side isn't worth your time nor trouble!

"The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along!"

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.

If you think being 10,000 years ahead technologically makes you inferior and weak, that is YOUR problem.

If you think being 10,000 years ahead technologically makes you inferior and weak, that is YOUR problem.
What makes you inferior and weak is your debilitating inferiority complex. Why yall gotta lie about history? :laugh:

Yawn! More dumb whiteness.

Another example of white racist ignorance.

Africas modern military.
ZuluDancing5.jpg

Really?

upload_2019-11-17_17-15-54.jpeg
upload_2019-11-17_17-16-8.jpeg

upload_2019-11-17_17-16-28.jpeg
upload_2019-11-17_17-16-43.jpeg

th
th

Blackhawk down!

Them thar Africans blasted our copter out of the sky!

And they damn sure didn't do it by hitting our copter with a spear.

Africas modern military.
ZuluDancing5.jpg

Really?

View attachment 290387View attachment 290388
View attachment 290389View attachment 290390
th
th

Blackhawk down!

Them thar Africans blasted our copter out of the sky!

And they damn sure didn't do it by hitting our copter with a spear.

All of their weapons are made by whitey. All of their clothes are made by whitey. All of their equipment and munitions are made by whitey.

The only reason why Blackhawk Down happened were the asinine rules of engagement imposed on our troops.

Had they been allowed to fight to their potential you would have seen a veritable massacre of the black troops, and the women whose skirts they were hiding behind.

No, that didn't happen because you assholes can fight good, that happened because our troops were forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs, and their feet crossed.

Forum List

Back