🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

What is sad though is you people are so desperate to claim the culture of an ancient people.

Here's a suggestion. You claim you are the best and the brightest. So DO SOMETHING! Do something fantastic that helps mankind and reap the rewards.

If you can't then shut the fuck up and move aside for those who can.

And there are plenty of blacks who have that ability. You can tell who they are because they make things and don't have time to whine, like you tards.

What is sad though is you people are so desperate to claim the culture of an ancient people.

Here's a suggestion. You claim you are the best and the brightest. So DO SOMETHING! Do something fantastic that helps mankind and reap the rewards.

And there are plenty of blacks who have that ability. You can tell who they are because they make things and don't have time to whine, like you tards.
Saying the Egyptians were Black isnt claiming their culture. Their culture is reflected in all African cultures because its a culmination of all those cultures. I dont take suggestions from silly ass whites such as yourself that cant even accept the words of the very same people you are discussing. They said they were from the interior of Africa. People that were there to see with their own eyes said they were Black. When you get your shit together then you can try suggesting something to me with the hopes I will give it serious consideration.

I always get a kick out of threads like these.

If Egyptians were black and Egyptians owned Jews as slaves, why isn't Im2 paying reparations yet?

If Egyptians were black and Egyptians owned Jews as slaves, why isn't Im2 paying reparations yet?
Probably because the Jews werent slaves in Egypt and most Black Americans are probably not descended from Egyptians. Any other stupid questions?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What's sad is how your white ass wants to give yourselves credit for ancient cultures that are not yours. That's the only reason your punk ass entered this thread asking a dumb ass question.

Look white boy, we've done all that. Here's a suggestion. Do something fantastic that helps mankind and end white racism. Then we can reap the rewards of a decent world to live in..

And there are plenty of whites who have that ability. You can tell who they are because you tards whine about how they teach whites to hate being white and how they are anti white racists.

Last edited:

Probably because the Jews werent slaves in Egypt and most Black Americans are probably not descended from Egyptians. Any other stupid questions?
would it help if I set up a system where you pay for your reparations by paypal?

What's sad is how your white ass wants to give yourselves credit for ancient cultures that are not yours. That's the only reason your punk ass entered this thread asking a dumb ass question.

Look white boy, we've done all that. Here's a suggestion. Do something fantastic that helps mankind and end white racism. Then we can reap the rewards of a decent world to live in..

And there are plenty of whites who have that ability. You can tell who they are because you tards whine about how they teach whites to hate being white and how they are anti white racists.

No, we don't. We acknowledge that the Greeks and Egyptians aren't white you fucking clown.

It's you who claim you are so great. If you were you wouldn't be here sniveling.

They weren't? Hmm. Seems you are ignorant of history.

No surprise there.

would it help if I set up a system where you pay for your reparations by paypal?
I didnt literally want you to ask another stupid question.

No surprise there.
No they weren't slaves. Show us where and when the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. I wont be surprised if you cant.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You believe in childish fantasies created for unsuccessful blacks with low self-esteem.

You have no business calling anybody stupid.

No surprise there.
No they weren't slaves. Show us where and when the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. I wont be surprised if you cant.

One verse in the Torah describes the Israelites building actual structures, not only making bricks: “Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor. They built supply cities, Pithom and Rameses, for Pharaoh.”

What are supply cities? They cannot simply be coterminous with [the historical] Pithom and Rameses, since these two cities were large with multiple buildings in them, including temples made of stone, [not only brick]. In other words, Pithom and Rameses were cities, but they cannot really be described as “supply” cities, and thus, the verse likely refers to structures inside these cities.

I suggest that the term “supply cities” refers to a series of mud-brick storage depots that were attached to the temples in these two cities (and many others), and which were built to store vast quantities of food that would be used for offerings to the Egyptian gods.

That the Bible refers to these structures as “cities” instead of merely “buildings” is likely a consequence of the magnitude of these projects. The area that these supply depots covered often exceeded by many times the area taken up by the temple itself. . . . [Thus] Pharaoh’s command to force the Israelites to build these temple storage depots was concomitantly a command to make God’s chosen people labor in service to gods other than God.

What Were Jewish Slaves in Egypt Building?

Initial analysis concluded that the remains were of youths aged 7-25, the bulk of whom are thought to have been under 15 when they died. Additionally, wrote Shepperson, the majority of 15- to 25-year-olds had suffered some kind of traumatic injury, and 16 percent of the under-15-year-olds were found to have spinal fractures and other injuries usually associated with heavy workloads.

“Essentially, this is a burial place for adolescents,” she said.

‘Essentially, this is a burial place for adolescents’

The physical trauma, the proliferation of multiple burials in a single grave, and the lack of grave goods buried with them all indicate the children were of extremely low status or slaves. Who they were, however, remains a mystery.

“Corvée-style labor, enforced and unpaid, was frequently used in ancient Egypt on major projects,” wrote Shepperson, opening up the possibility of them being either Egyptians or the progeny of non-Egyptian slaves.

In ancient mass graves, archaeologists find child slaves of biblical Egypt

No surprise there.

One verse in the Torah describes the Israelites building actual structures, not only making bricks: “Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor. They built supply cities, Pithom and Rameses, for Pharaoh.”

What are supply cities? They cannot simply be coterminous with [the historical] Pithom and Rameses, since these two cities were large with multiple buildings in them, including temples made of stone, [not only brick]. In other words, Pithom and Rameses were cities, but they cannot really be described as “supply” cities, and thus, the verse likely refers to structures inside these cities.

I suggest that the term “supply cities” refers to a series of mud-brick storage depots that were attached to the temples in these two cities (and many others), and which were built to store vast quantities of food that would be used for offerings to the Egyptian gods.

That the Bible refers to these structures as “cities” instead of merely “buildings” is likely a consequence of the magnitude of these projects. The area that these supply depots covered often exceeded by many times the area taken up by the temple itself. . . . [Thus] Pharaoh’s command to force the Israelites to build these temple storage depots was concomitantly a command to make God’s chosen people labor in service to gods other than God.

Initial analysis concluded that the remains were of youths aged 7-25, the bulk of whom are thought to have been under 15 when they died. Additionally, wrote Shepperson, the majority of 15- to 25-year-olds had suffered some kind of traumatic injury, and 16 percent of the under-15-year-olds were found to have spinal fractures and other injuries usually associated with heavy workloads.

The physical trauma, the proliferation of multiple burials in a single grave, and the lack of grave goods buried with them all indicate the children were of extremely low status or slaves. Who they were, however, remains a mystery.

“Corvée-style labor, enforced and unpaid, was frequently used in ancient Egypt on major projects,” wrote Shepperson, opening up the possibility of them being either Egyptians or the progeny of non-Egyptian slaves.

The Torah also says Egypt was established by a Black man which you totally disagree with. You cant have it both ways. You are deluded.

Nations of Ham - Amazing Bible Timeline with World History

The Bible directly refers to Egypt as the Land of Ham. The word Ham is believed to come from the word Khawm which means “black, hot, and burnt” in Hebrew and chamam, also a Hebrew word for “to be hot”.

Ham is the youngest of Noah’s three sons along with Japheth and Shem. Ham himself has four sons, namely: Cush (Ethiopia), Mizraim (Egypt), Put (Libya), and lastly, Canaan (Canaanites are believed to be the first people in Israel). The Bible stated that Ham and his sons, and their soon-to-be descendants lived and became the forefathers of the African continent and the Middle East.

Note that the last son Canaan settled in what we now call the middle east. Also note that the Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians and Canaanites.

Last edited:

You believe in childish fantasies created for unsuccessful blacks with low self-esteem.

You have no business calling anybody stupid.
Its imperative that I call you stupid. You may infect someone with your stupidity.

No surprise there.

Come to think of it, The Torah also calls a Black man the first king on the planet.

Nimrod, the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah, is mentioned on several place in the Bible, most explicitly in the "Table of Nations" in Genesis.

Kush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth and a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “A mighty hunter like Nimrod before the Lord”. The beginning of his kingdom was in Babylon, Uruk, Akkad, and Kalneh in the land of Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Kalhu, and the great city of Resen between Nineveh and Kalhu.

Note that Sumer = Babylon.

Last edited:

No surprise there.

Come to think of it, The Torah also calls a Black man the first king on the planet.

Nimrod, the son of Kush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah, is mentioned on several place in the Bible, most explicitly in the "Table of Nations" in Genesis.

Kush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth and a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “A mighty hunter like Nimrod before the Lord”. The beginning of his kingdom was in Babylon, Uruk, Akkad, and Kalneh in the land of Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Kalhu, and the great city of Resen between Nineveh and Kalhu.

I notice you can't seem to refute the fact that Jews were in fact slaves in Egypt.

No surprise there.

I notice you can't seem to refute the fact that Jews were in fact slaves in Egypt.
I already refuted it. I also pointed out your inability to be consistent. You use the Torah as a source but that same source refutes your claims that Egypt was not Black.

No surprise there.

Ummm, that would be Mesopotamia, and they are still there, and they ain't black. They're not white either, but there are still worshippers of Zoroaster, so yet again, you try and steal another cultures heritage.

How about this, you seem to think that every ancient culture was black, so I propose this, the whole world is now black.

Happy now?

No surprise there.

I already refuted it. I also pointed out your inability to be consistent. You use the Torah as a source but that same source refutes your claims that Egypt was not Black.

No you didn't. You dodged like you always do when confronted by real facts.

No surprise there.

Ummm, that would be Mesopotamia, and they are still there, and they ain't black. They're not white either, but there are still worshippers of Zoroaster, so yet again, you try and steal another cultures heritage.

How about this, you seem to think that every ancient culture was black, so I propose this, the whole world is now black.

Happy now?
Pretty much any ancient culture was Black. Eons before there was any other race Blacks inhabited the planet. We are the aboriginal race of this planet. It wasnt until Blacks immigrated out of Africa and experienced mutations and cross breeding with other hominids that other races came about. I know it sucks for you but its not your fault. We were the first here so of course we were the first to create civilization. We were the first to every corner of the globe which is still reflected to this day in every population.. Even in Iraq/Iran (modern day Mesopotamia)

Indigenous people of Iraq/Iran

ira.jpg

IMG_2281.JPG

Forum List

Back