🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Deepest, darkest Africa was always a lot different than the lands ruled by the Honkies. The Natives had a lot of problems with lions, gorillas, giraffes, various snakes, spiders and mosquitos, other wildlife, and the random patches of Quicksand that will swallow you up no problems asked.

Medicine in these areas is provided by the traditional Witch Doctors, instead of medical doctors here in Honky dominated lands.

The fact that the native Africans were able to do things with all of that against them in remarkable IMHO.

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Deepest, darkest Africa was always a lot different than the lands ruled by the Honkies. The Natives had a lot of problems with lions, gorillas, giraffes, various snakes, spiders and mosquitos, other wildlife, and the random patches of Quicksand that will swallow you up no problems asked.

Medicine in these areas is provided by the traditional Witch Doctors, instead of medical doctors here in Honky dominated lands.

The fact that the native Africans were able to do things with all of that against them in remarkable IMHO.

Except for the fact that Africa produced the first medical texts and even were the first to use antibiotics.

Except for the fact that Africa produced the first medical texts and even were the first to use antibiotics.

Indeed. The ancient Egyptians were the first to take the magician out of medical practice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

It is 2019.
Your kind wouldnt have made it to 2019 if not for the medical foundation given to you by Africans. You would have died out during the dark ages due to mind numbing ignorance.

Not Africans. EGYPTIANS. Huge difference.
Egyptians are Africans. Egypt is in Africa every day and twice on Sunday. There is no difference as the Greeks pointed out except different countries. You can see that from the map.

egypt-africa-map.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The extent of white fragility in people like westvall is hilarious. They act like it's going to kill them if long dead ancient Egyptians were black or that Africa actually had an equivalent civilization as Europe.

It's pathetic.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you vomited up that crap. The people who can't take the slightest bit of pushback is you. I am relying on well known documented fact for my opinions. You are relying on religious nutjobs for yours.

The fact that you get so angry about it just tells me you are just as much of a nutjob as them.

You claim the Greeks were black. That's ridiculous. You claim the Egyptians were black, I have already stipulated that Egypt was ruled at various times by the three regions, one of which was indeed black.

I acknowledge fact, and you insist on lying about what I said.

Thanks for showing to everyone that you are crazy, dishonest, and potentially violent.

Maybe you might want to do that. You see, we've taken crap from whites like you about ourselves our entire life. At some point it's time to push back. Whites like you can't understand that. You're in here whining about a slavery that never was, discrimination that doesn't happen and made up anti white racism.

It's pathetic.

It is 2019.
Your kind wouldnt have made it to 2019 if not for the medical foundation given to you by Africans. You would have died out during the dark ages due to mind numbing ignorance.

It is 2019.
This thread is about African civilization. White racism still goes on in 2019.

It is 2019.

It is 2019.
Doesnt change the fact that if not for Africans you wouldnt be here.

• Thanks
"I am a mathematician, and I would like to stand on your roof." That is how Ron Eglash greeted many African families he met while researching the fractal patterns hed noticed in villages across the continent.

Last edited:
Binary math, which at the heart of how a computer works, is a part of African DNA.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

The extent of white fragility in people like westvall is hilarious. They act like it's going to kill them if long dead ancient Egyptians were black or that Africa actually had an equivalent civilization as Europe.

It's pathetic.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you vomited up that crap. The people who can't take the slightest bit of pushback is you. I am relying on well known documented fact for my opinions. You are relying on religious nutjobs for yours.

The fact that you get so angry about it just tells me you are just as much of a nutjob as them.

You claim the Greeks were black. That's ridiculous. You claim the Egyptians were black, I have already stipulated that Egypt was ruled at various times by the three regions, one of which was indeed black.

I acknowledge fact, and you insist on lying about what I said.

Thanks for showing to everyone that you are crazy, dishonest, and potentially violent.

Maybe you might want to do that. You see, we've taken crap from whites like you about ourselves our entire life. At some point it's time to push back. Whites like you can't understand that. You're in here whining about a slavery that never was, discrimination that doesn't happen and made up anti white racism.

It's pathetic.

Yeah, you see that's your problem. I have never been mean to a black person, or any person, for that matter, who wasn't trying to hurt me first.

You're just like every other free loader out there. Blaming others for your miserable life.

It is 2019.

Egyptians are Africans. Egypt is in Africa every day and twice on Sunday. There is no difference as the Greeks pointed out except different countries. You can see that from the map.

egypt-africa-map.jpg

Egyptians just happened to land in Africa. They originated in the Middle East.

It is 2019.

egypt-africa-map.jpg

The Egyptians themselves claimed they came from the interior of Africa. Thats simply a fact. Youre deluding yourself with the white mans lies.

"We came from the beginning of the Nile were God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon."
Papyrus of Hunefer." Book of The Dead

It is 2019.

It is 2019.
This thread is about African civilization. White racism still goes on in 2019.

I don't think I ever got an answer from you regarding your actual experience and visits to Africa. I will assume that no reply equates to your never having been there.

It is 2019.

egypt-africa-map.jpg

The Egyptians themselves claimed they came from the interior of Africa. Thats simply a fact. Youre deluding yourself with the white mans lies.

"We came from the beginning of the Nile were God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon."

The Nubians did. The Northern Egyptians, didn't . And the DNA tests confirm they had less black genetic material in them than modern Egyptians do.

That makes your point false for any but the Nubians, who did indeed rule Egypt for a while.

That is a well documented fact.

egypt-africa-map.jpg

The Nubians did. The Northern Egyptians, didn't . And the DNA tests confirm they had less black genetic material in them than modern Egyptians do.

That makes your point false for any but the Nubians, who did indeed rule Egypt for a while.

That is a well documented fact.
The Egyptians said they came from the beginning of the Nile. Not the Nubians. Here you go again. Thats like you telling me youre white and I say no youre Chinese. Your denial of facts betray your fear of having to deal with the fact you have been duped by the white mans history of lying to you and the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back