🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!
"The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along!"

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.
----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,
When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:

Pizzaz's problem is that he starts from the premise that brute force is somehow a "good" thing.

It isn't.
It certainly can be:

The "Powell Doctrine" is a journalist-created term, named after General Colin Powell in the run-up to the 1990–91 Gulf War. It is based in large part on the Weinberger Doctrine, devised by Caspar Weinberger, former Secretary of Defense and Powell's former boss. The doctrine emphasizes U.S. national security interests, overwhelming strike capabilities with an emphasis on ground forces, and widespread public support.[1]

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.
----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,
When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:

Pizzaz's problem is that he starts from the premise that brute force is somehow a "good" thing.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character.
---------------------------------------------- and that's your OPINION Pogo . By the way , I lauded the 'brits' , welsh , scots and English and their ability of such a small population from Blighty and their having to travel the SEA in rudimentary boats or ships carrying everything with them . Let me also laud the DUTCH Boers weapons and their dirty underwear and blankets if that's a true account about diseased undies and blankets Pogo . That is all Pogo .

It isn't.
It certainly can be:

The "Powell Doctrine" is a journalist-created term, named after General Colin Powell in the run-up to the 1990–91 Gulf War. It is based in large part on the Weinberger Doctrine, devised by Caspar Weinberger, former Secretary of Defense and Powell's former boss. The doctrine emphasizes U.S. national security interests, overwhelming strike capabilities with an emphasis on ground forces, and widespread public support.[1]

whoosh.gif

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character.
---------------------------------------------- and that's your OPINION Pogo . By the way , I lauded the 'brits' , welsh , scots and English and their ability of such a small population from Blighty and their having to travel the SEA in rudimentary boats or ships carrying everything with them . Let me also laud the DUTCH Boers weapons and their dirty underwear and blankets if that's a true account about diseased undies and blankets Pogo . That is all Pogo .

That's just basic MORALS, Pizzazz. Laud the Brits all you like, the fact remains the roamed the earth looking for other people's lands and peoples to exploit, as did France, as did Spain, as did Portugal, and yes the Dutch to a lesser extent, as did the latecomers Germany and Italy which didn't exist while those others were taking other people's lands and so they tried to make up for it in the 1930s. Brits expelled the Acadians, expelled Scots, raped Ireland, enslaved Africans, exterminated Indians, fucked up the middle east, tried to have their way with China --- you go ahead and laud that until the proverbial cows come home but it doesn't change the character of events, now does it.

It isn't.

That's just basic MORALS, Pizzazz. Laud the Brits all you like, the fact remains the roamed the earth looking for other people's lands and peoples to exploit, as did France, as did Spain, as did Portugal, and yes the Dutch to a lesser extent, as did the latecomers Germany and Italy which didn't exist while those others were taking other people's lands and so they tried to make up for it in the 1930s. Brits expelled the Acadians, expelled Scots, raped Ireland, enslaved Africans, exterminated Indians, fucked up the middle east, tried to have their way with China --- you go ahead and laud that until the proverbial cows come home but it doesn't change the character of events, now does it.
Get off your horse of self-righteousness and virtue signalling. Any other power would have done the same at the time had they had the ability. Those that didn't were largely landlocked with little maritime ability (Germany), conquering their own hinterands (Russia/US) or small feuding state at the time (Italy).

Stop with the Monday morning moralizing FFS!

as such a small world wide minority the Whites did pretty good for themselves and that's a fact that you don't like but its a Fact that I do like Pogo .

It isn't.

Get off your horse of self-righteousness and virtue signalling. Any other power would have done the same at the time had they had the ability. Those that didn't were largely landlocked with little maritime ability (Germany), conquering their own hinterands (Russia/US) or small feuding state at the time (Italy).

Here's a klown who wants to take the position "OK I stole that kid's lunch but anybody else would have stolen it too so it's perfectly OK".

Hard to believe some wag thinks he can get away with that crapola logic.

as such a small world wide minority the Whites did pretty good for themselves and that's a fact that you don't like but its a Fact that I do like Pogo .

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you just circled back to the false premise I already called out --- that running around invading people and taking their resources is some kind of "good" thing. Much like the yammerer I just spanked above.

Hate to break this to ya but this garbage doesn't smell better over time.

It isn't.

Here's a klown who wants to take the position "OK I stole that kid's lunch but anybody else would have stolen it too so it's perfectly OK".

It's neither crap not logic, it's history. And I'm sorry you get bullied at school, but it is not my doing.

let him moralize or cry , it doesn't matter as the Facts of who conquered Who is establibed no matter who likes the facts or who doesn't like the facts .

It isn't.

It's neither crap not logic, it's history. And I'm sorry you get bullied at school, but it is not my doing.

Um excuse me pilgrim, I'M the one stating history here. YOU TWO are dealing in élitist value judgments.

You are correct that it's not logic. That was sarcasm, which also sailed blithely over your hood.

and dirty underwear and dirty blankets paid a large part according to ACE and probably a few others . They musta seen the MADE in LONDON tags on the dirty underwear and blankets eh .

Um excuse me pilgrim, I'M the one stating history here. YOU TWO are dealing in élitist value judgments.

You are correct that it's not logic. That was sarcasm, which also sailed blithely over your hood.
No Pogo, you're whining and it's annoying.

All the prepackaged "white people are the source of evil" crap gets tiresome at times. Why this has become a signal of virtue among white people is beyond me. They can never focus on the good. They can never admit all the advancement to the state of the world. They refuse to acknowledge all the benefits white people have created.

All they can do is reflect upon the miserable emptiness of their own lives and hate the entirety of their culture because of it. They glorify the primitive. The denigrate the advanced. They see no difference between savagery and civilization, ignorance or knowledge. All they know is that they hate themselves and so hate their own culture.

No Pogo, you're whining and it's annoying.

23fde2a1-dca5-4352-8f8d-d77124042a8e_2.73fe36fb7e2648b530a3bc330d8b8dc4.jpeg

as 'harry reed' said when he claimed that 'mitt romney' didn't pay taxes . 'harry' simply said . well . looks like 'mrobama' won didn't he ?? Same thing concerming how the Whites dominated and conquered all over the world even though they only had small numbers .

All the prepackaged "white people are the source of evil" crap gets tiresome at times. Why this has become a signal of virtue among white people is beyond me. They can never focus on the good. They can never admit all the advancement to the state of the world. They refuse to acknowledge all the benefits white people have created.

All they can do is reflect upon the miserable emptiness of their own lives and hate the entirety of their culture because of it. They glorify the primitive. The denigrate the advanced. They see no difference between savagery and civilization, ignorance or knowledge. All they know is that they hate themselves and so hate their own culture.
--------------------------------------------- its my opinion that they will find the errors of their thinking as third world importation to the USA continues in the USA Dogma .

--------------------------------------------- its my opinion that they will find the errors of their thinking as third world importation to the USA continues in the USA Dogma .

I don't think they have that sort of self-awareness. They are true believers.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character. That is, in fact, why we have laws ---- to contain those among us too weak to contain themselves.

We also have laws to give an equal voice to all:
  • So that the minority have an equal voice to the majority.
  • So that the weak have an equal voice to the strong.
That prevents mob rule of one large group of people having their way like California deciding elections all by itself while smaller states had no voice, as much as it prevents a mob of greedy developers from just taking the home of some old lady and throwing her out into the street because they want to put a mall there.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character. That is, in fact, why we have laws ---- to contain those among us too weak to contain themselves.

We also have laws to give an equal voice to all:
  • So that the minority have an equal voice to the majority.
  • So that the weak have an equal voice to the strong.
That prevents mob rule of one large group of people having their way like California deciding elections all by itself while smaller states had no voice, as much as it prevents a mob of greedy developers from just taking the home of some old lady and throwing her out into the street because they want to put a mall there.

:laugh2:

You're either a furriner or obediently butthurt. The onliest elections California ever decided all by itself were California state elections. You know, like every other fucking state.

SMH

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back